Canon imagePRESS 800 or CIP 800 digital printing machine is a full-featured type of printing machine, which is the latest in color printing. The ImagePRESS C800 engine has powerful devices with a variety of innovative technologies that are able to guarantee exceptional print quality and excellent productivity from start to finish.
Canon’s new Vivid (CV) toner improves consistency and efficiency in transferring better colors to multiple media. The VCSEL Laser Drive achieves an incredible resolution of 2,400dpi that allows greater precision in text and image printing. In addition, this device comes with configuration for greater flexibility and quality improvement in proportion to offset printing.
Image PRESS C800 provides superb production speeds of up to 80 pages per minute on various media. Maximum production capability can run on 220gsm of paper and can speed up and simplify duplex print jobs on 300gsm sized media. The key enhancements in this technology enable PRESS image C800 / C700 to perform complex, high-quality, fast printing on various media.
There are three production, innovative and intuitive workflows including EFI, PRISMAsync and Canon. Canon’s powerful and easy-to-use solution enables you to produce high-quality prints. In addition the imagePRESS C800 offers excellent productivity from start to finish with a variety of finishing options, including a book with three pruning knives, bindings, high stacking capacity, multiple folding options, and complete third party devices.
Canon imagePRESS C800 Specs:
- Model Name imagePRESS C800/C700 Series
- Imaging System 32-beam R-VCSEL Laser Technology
- Printing Resolution 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Copy/Print Speed (BW/Color)
- Letter (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 80 ipm
- C700: Up to 70 ipm
- Legal (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 46 ipm
- C700: Up to 41 ipm
- Ledger (Simplex / Duplex): C800: Up to 40 ipm
- C700: Up to 35 ipm
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ (envelope attachment kit required), Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Bypass (Optional): 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Envelopeδ, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220g/m2)
- Bypass (Optional): 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Duplexing Automatic Duplex/Perfect, Any Supported Stock
- Paper Size 11″×17″, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, 12″×18″, 13″×19″, Custom Size (3.94″x5.83″ to 13″ x 19.2″)Paper Feeding: Standard: 1,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Maximum: 7,650 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300g/m2)
- Special Media Support Cassette: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope (envelope attachment kit required)Bypass: Thin paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Thick paper, Color paper, Transparency, Pre-punched paper, Coated paper, Bond paper, Letterhead, Textured paper, Tab Paper, Envelope
- Plug Single-Phase 208 V/20 A # NEMA 6-20P
- Dimension (H x W x D): 56.1″ x 60.2″ x 36.8″ (Includes operator panel)
- Image Reader
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Acceptable Originals Statement to 11″ x 17″Scan Speed: 300dpi / 600dpi
- BW (Duplex): 200 / 120 ipm
- Color (Duplex): 140 / 70 ipm
- Description Paper Folding Unit-F1
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond (52 gsm to 105 gsm)
- Fold Type Double Parallel Fold: Legal, Letter-R
- C/Accordion Fold: Letter-R
- Z-Fold: Legal, Letter-R, 11″ x 17″
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46.87″ x 13.25″ x 31.25″
- Weight 157 lb. (71 kg)
- Description High-Capacity Stacker-G1
- Offset Stack Capacity 6,000 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Top Tray Capacity 200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
- Paper Size 5.5″ x 7.2″ to 13″ x 19.2″δ
- Paper Weight 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 gsm to 300 gsm)
- Maximum Connectivity 1 Unit
- Power Requirements 120 V/15 A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.9″ x 35.4″ x 29.3″
Canon imagePRESS C6011 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePRESS C800 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
imagePRESS C800 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
imagePRESS C800 Full Driver and Software Package (Mac) DOWNLOAD
Firmware Update Tool (Mac) DOWNLOAD
imagePRESS C800 series User Manual (Mac) DOWNLOAD
Canon imagePRESS C800 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePRESS C800 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePRESS C800 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePRESS C800 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePRESS C800
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C800 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePRESS C800 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePRESS C800 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePRESS C800
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePRESS C800 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePRESS C800 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePRESS C800 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePRESS C800 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePRESS C800 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePRESS C800 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePRESS C800 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePRESS C800 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePRESS C800 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePRESS C800 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePRESS C800 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePRESS C800 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePRESS C800 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePRESS C800 , immediately.