Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Driver & Software Download
Professional quality art
Aside from the six standard colors to printer large format, LUCIA pigment ink Canon 12 color also uses three basic colors – red, green, and blue (RGB) and two shades of gray for a number of imaging performance. This great color Julat allows style and brilliant tone on a variety of media, including glossy, matte, art, and the signpost – make a metallic improvement is possible, reduce the grain and figure the more assertive.
Durable rotating cutters
Simplify Your workflow and give you the end result in double speed with high performance rotating cutters mounted on imagePROGRAF iPF5100. Pushed myself and made to durable, rotating cutter can cut any type of paper or recommended by Canon automatically, from standard plain paper 80gsm to POP with board thickness of 1.5 mm.
Print direct POP boards
Use the manual front loading distribution mechanism, the imagePROGRAF iPF5100 allows printing directly onto the Board in POP with a thickness of 1.5 mm – for presentation panels, display stand, markers and more selling point; eliminate manual installation time retrieval and produce faster, the perfect print results that look good.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Specs
- Class 17-inch
- Ink Type LUCIA Pigment ink, 12 colours (MBK, BK, PC, C, am, M, Y, R, G, B, GY, PGY)
- Maximum Print Resolution 2.400 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed (A2 Roll)
- Plain paper-0:41 (Draft)
- Coated Paper-1:14 (Standard)
- Photo Glossy Paper-2:19 (Standard)
- Dimensions, Net Weight: Main unit 999 (W) x 810 (D) x 344 (H) mm
- Power Supply Input power: AC 220-240V (50/60 Hz) AC 100-120V (50/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 100 W or less
- Standby power consumption (at the low power mode): 220-240 V-6 W or less (9 W: when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Power off (standby): 1 W or less
- Operational Environment Temperature: 15-30 degrees Celsius, humidity: 10-80% (condensation free)
- Acoustic Noise Acoustic Pressure: Operation: 51dB (A) or less, Standby: 35db (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: Operation: 6.5 Bels or less
- Large LCD Display Panel operation: 16 columns x 1 rows, Key x 11, LED x 5 Language on the LCD-US-English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, CHinese (simplified), Korean, Japanese (Kanji)
- Interface Type: built-in
- Mode: Full speed (12 Mbit/sec), High Speed (480Mbit/sec), Bulk transfer
- Connector type-Series B (4 pins)
- Ethernet Type: built-in
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 10base-T
- IEEE1394 Type: Slot card type
- Standard: IEEE1394-1995, P1394a, Half duplx, Data/Strb differential serial
- Data-transfer time: 100/200/400 Mbit/sec
- Connector type-In compliance with IEEE1394-1995, 6 pins, No power supply
- Operating Systems supported: Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32 bit/64 bit, Macintosh OS 10, Leopard
- Software bundled: imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007 (Win/Mac), Status Monitor, imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool, Print Plug-ins for Photoshop, Print plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access
- Regulations: CE Mark, CB Certification
- Model PF-03
- Type Bubble-jet on demand
- Head Configuration 6 colours integrated type (6 chips per head x print heads)
- Nozzle 1200 dpi x 2 Pitch
- Nozzle per chip 2560 nozzles per colour
- Droplets size 4 pl per colour
- Ink Tank Model PFI-101 (130ml, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, B), PFI-103 (130ml, BK, MBK, GY, PGY)
- Warranty 1 year
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X) – (OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9) v5.31 13.37 MB⇔ Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X v10.9 – (OS X 10.9) v1.01 38.86 MB⇔ Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.9.x) v3.09 2.35 MB⇔ Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x) v3.03 84.91 MB⇔ Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OSX (10.4.11-10.7x) v2.62 218.34 MB⇔ Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6 N/A 6.17 MB⇔ Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for MAC (Mac OSX 10.3.9-10.5x) v2.10 13.88 MB⇔ DownloadimagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 – (Windows 7/7 x64/8/8 x64/10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) v5.01.002 58.33 MB⇔ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit) – (Windows 10/2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v4.16 103.91 MB⇔ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit) – (Windows 10 x64/Server 2003 x64/Server 2008 x64/Server 2012 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Vista64/XP x64) v4.16 89.88 MB⇔ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11 – (Mac OS X/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10) v4.44 196.62 MB⇔ Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF5100, immediately.