The DIN A1 printer iPF610 offers vibrant colours, ultra thin lines and an unbeatable performance for all CAD/GIS-Anwen.HighlightsDIN A1 printouts in 31 seconds
Seamless CAD integration with HPGL/2 & HP RTL support
1,200 dpi for ultra-thin lines and deep black tones for optimal CAD and design plans
5-Print for premium graphics
4 Possible Media indentation options
Exceptional large format prints for your drawings
The ImagePro Graf iPF610 is a DIN A1 large format printer that delivers exceptional results-no matter if you create attractive graphics for your customers or output detailed design plans for your CAD applications.
Optimal image quality and productivity for your business
The iPF610 with the 5-color dye-/Pigmenttinten-System from Canon always delivers optimal results. The Canon 1-inch printhead allows reproductions of 1200 dpi, a droplet of 4 Pikoliter and an impressive total of 15,360 nozzles. The reactive ink system improves the quality of the printouts by ensuring a lower bleeding of the inks and a high image consistency. For this reason, it makes for a more accurate, sharper and at the same time detailed output.
The Fast printing speed (31 seconds for DIN A1 printouts in fast mode) makes the iPF610 the ideal output system to create detailed plans if needed-no longer needed for an external specialist.
Ideal for special CAD applications
The iPF610 has been specially designed for tricky CAD tasks and also provides a thin line at the highest quality level. Building on the success of the predecessor model IPF600, the iPF610 now offers full support for the special CAD file formats HP-GL/2 and HP RTL as well as a HDI driver for Windows due to the scalable 256 MB memory, the most complex Files are processed.
Intuitive and user-friendly
The graphics animations on the LCD panel let you quickly get to grips with the system-even if you have never operated a large format printer before. The powerful yet very easy to use software supports you, so that even more complex tasks can be done easily.
Although the iPF610 is very space-saving, it provides 4 media indentation options (roll, cassette and two manual indents). Automatic switching of material to reel provides additional comfort. The cassette feed system even allows additional sheets to be fed before the previous sheet is ejected. The completely redesigned ventilation system ensures a very low noise development – not the noise, but the quality of the ears.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Specs
- Product Name ImagePROGRAF ipf610 Plus
- Printhead (number of nozzles)-, 120 nozzle, BK/C/M/y× 2,560 nozzle Gauge 15,360 Nozzle
- Maximum resolution 2400 × 1200dpi
- Ink tank capacity Each color 130ml (initial bundled ink becomes 90ml)
- Supply method Tubing method (each color separation type)
- Paper Source cassette, Manual (Cut paper/board), roll
- Maximum printable length * 1 18m
- Maximum paper width 610mm (24inch/A1-Novi)
- Available paper size cassette ISO A4, A3, A3, A2, ARCH B, JIS B3, B4, ANSI Letter, Legal, B, b Super, C (17 × 22 “), 6 cut, 4 cut, 4 cut wide, small displaying, displaying, US photo, 13 × 22inch
- Manual (Cut paper) Minimum: 203mm (8inch) × 279mm ~ Maximum: 610mm (24inch) × 1, 600mm (63inch)
- Manual (board) Minimum: 203mm (8inch) × 520mm ~ Max: 610mm (24inch) × 914mm (36)
- Rolls width: 203mm (8inch) to 610mm (24inch)
- printable area cassette tip margin 3mm, rear margin 3mm, left and right margin: 3mm
- Hand pointing (cut paper) tip margin 3mm, rear margin 3mm * 2, left and right margin: 3mm
- Hand pointing (board) Tip margin 3mm, rear margin 23mm, left and right margin: 3mm
- Roll paper tip margin 3mm, rear margin 3mm, left and right margin: 3mm
- Printing recommended area cassette tip margin 20mm, rear margin 27mm, left and right margin: 5mm
- Hand pointing (cut paper) Tip margin 20mm, rear margin 27mm, left and right margin: 5mm
- Hand pointing (board) Tip margin 20mm, rear margin 23mm, left and right margin: 5mm
- Roll paper tip margin 20mm, rear edge margin 5mm, left and right margin: 5mm
- Non-borderless Width * 3 254mm ､ 257mm ､ 329mm ､ 356 ､ 407mm ､ 420mm * 4 ､ 432mm ､ 515mm ､ 594mm * 4 ､ 610mm
- Roll Paper Max od 150mm
- Paper Thickness Cassette: 0.08 ~ 0.3 mm, manual (cut Paper/top): 0.07 ~ 0.8 mm, Manual (board/Front): 0.5 ~ 1.5 mm, Roll paper: 0.07 ~ 0.8 mm
- Interface 10base/100base, Speed USB
- Distance accuracy * 5 ± 0.1%
- Printer Language GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations)
- GL/2, HP RTL
- Compatible OS (printer driver * 6) * 7 Windows * 8 windows/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows 2003/2008/2012
- MAC * 9 Mac OS 9.1/Mac OS 10.2.8 or later
- Memory 256MB
- Hard disk-
- Power supply AC 100v (50/60hz)
- Power consumption: Less than 100w, standby (Low power mode): 5w or less
- Operating sound: approx. 52db (a) or less, standby: approx. 35db (a) or less
- Operating Environment temperature: 15-30 ℃, Humidity: 10-80% (but noncondensing)
- External Dimensions (w×d×h) body only 997 × 810 × 344mm
- Optional/Stand mount 997 × 991 × 991mm (stand mount)
- Body weight approx. 51kg (approx. 150 when mounting the stand)
- Product structure
- Printer body
- Power cord
- One print head
- Ink Tank 5 Color (mbk× 2 pieces/bk/c/m/y) ※ The body initial bundled ink tank capacity is 90ml.
- Quick Start Guide
- Reference Guide
- Menu Route Map
- Manual CD-ROM
- User software CD-ROM
- Web Registration Request
- Maintenance cartridge (attached to body)
- 1 Roll holder with 2 “/3” paper tube
- Print adjustment paper (coated paper) A2× 5 sheets (cut paper)
- Posterartist Lite
- Related Standards VCCI Class B Information technology equipment, International Energy STAR Program, green purchasing method, RoHS compliant, Eco Mark
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver Download For Windows :
Windows XP, Windows Vista Download Here
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download Here
Driver Download For Mac OS :
Mac OS Download Here
Driver Download For Linux :
Linux Download Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF610 , immediately.