Canon announces for April 2010 three new ImagePro graf large format printers: The 44-inch model ImagePro Graf iPF8300 and the two 24-inch models ImagePro Graf iPF6350 and iPF6300, all working with the 12-color pigment ink System Lucia Ex, which prints with Higher precision and more colors:
Press release from Canon:
Three new Canon ImagePro graf large format printers for even better print quality
Canon has introduced three new ImagePro Graf large format models: the 44-inch model (111.7 cm) ImagePro Graf iPF8300 and the 24-inch models (61.0 cm) ImagePro Graf iPF6350 and iPF6300. They are designed to provide users from the market segments professional photography, proofing and art printing the highest quality in the market for large format printing with water-based inks. The large format printers are distinguished by Canon’s new 12-color pigment ink System Lucia Ex and innovative printing technology for prints with higher precision and more colors, thus meeting the demands of professionals in the field of high quality print quality.
Photo of the ImagePro Graf iPF6300 by Canon
According to the increasing demand for high-quality large format prints, the newly developed ImagePro Graf models iPF8300, iPF6350 and iPF6300 with the 12-color pigment ink System Lucia Ex offer an approximately 20 percent wider range of colours than Lucia II. They also feature excellent color rendition. This ink system makes it possible to produce higher quality prints with denser, sharper black and softer shades. In addition, the finest details can be rendered in the shadow areas of the photos. These new inks have an innovative polymer structure that ensures higher scratch resistance and more protection against Farbverblassung. At the same time bronzing and metamerism are reduced to a minimum.
The mechanical construction of these new models has also been further optimized in order to achieve a better ink application. In this way, line and text precision and color liability could be improved. Thanks to this excellent image precision, the new ImagePro Graf printers are interesting for any user who has a high demand for print quality.
The compatibility of the ImagePro Graf models with various rips has also been extended, so that all new models with rips from major manufacturers such as CGS, ColorGATE, EFI, Feld (Posterjet), GMG, Onyx Graphics and SCP can be combined and a Variety of print applications such as proofs, designs and promotional photos. Thanks to this comprehensive compatibility, users can integrate the exceptional print quality of the new ImagePro Graf devices into their existing workflows without any changes.
Taking into account the increasing media options for large format printers and to further enhance the versatility of the new ImagePro Graf models, Canon has developed the Media Configuration tool that allows the user not only to download original media from Canon But can also add and change paper settings. In this way he can improve the precision and quality of the products with third-party media. Compatible ICC profiles of popular media such as Hahnemühle, Ilford and SIHL are available for download on the respective company pages. Canon has collaborated with the hardware manufacturers Colortrac and Contex to develop a complete solution from scanning to printing.
The new series also features a color calibration function that detects, adjusts and balances the density fluctuations of different print heads via a built-in high-performance multisensor. This ensures stable color reproduction and color accuracy. The color calibration function can be easily accessed via the display. The entire calibration process does not take more than ten minutes.
The dynamic color palette of the new ink system Lucia Ex is fully carried out by the fact that each of the new ImagePro Graf models works with two ultra-modern one-inch printing heads. They each have 2,560 nozzles per color and produce with their super fine droplets of four Picolitern (PL) At full resolution of 2,400 x 1,200 dpi details in highest precision and clarity.
For print jobs with high requirements and to simplify workflows, the Canon models iPF8300 and IPF6350 are equipped with a 80 GB hard drive that allows large files to be processed faster. This enormous storage capacity also makes it easy to reprint directly from the printer. All new models have a standard Gigabit Ethernet network card and a double cutting blade to ensure optimum productivity and reduce the total printing time.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Specs
- Technical details
- Hard Drive Capacity 80 GB
- USB2.0 interface
- Inkjet Printing technology
- Software included Canon Printer Driver, Print plug-in-Adobe Photoshop. Print plug-in-digital photo Professional, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), digital photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit, print plug-in-Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager.
- AC power supply Type
- Power Requirements 100-120v, 50/60 Hz
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Features
- Power Supply 100 W
- Maximum length of paper roll 18 m
- Outer diameter of paper roll 15 cm
- Buffer size 384000 KB
- System Requirements
- Supported operating systems Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista
- Mac X 10.3.9/10.6
- Ports and Interfaces
- Number of USB 2.0 ports 1
- Weight and dimensions
- Weight 66.2 kg
- Height 99.3 cm
- Width 118 cm
- Depth 87 cm
- Printing speed
- Color Resolution 2400 x 1200 DPI
- Media formats
- Standard size of Mean 10 “, 14”, 16 “, 24”, A2 +, A3 +.
- Printing technology
- Number of print cartridges 12
- GARO language
- Power Control
- Power consumption (off) 1 W
- Power Consumption (idle) 6 W
- Environmental conditions
- Relative humidity range for operation 10-80%
- Operating temperature range 15-30 ° C
- Operating temperature range 59-86 ° F
- Sound emission
- 47 Db Printing Noise level
- Paper direction
- ISO-Serie Size A (A0. ..) A9) A1, A2
- ISO B-Series size (B0 …) B9) B2, B4
- Standard Tray Types Roll
- Suspended LED
- Packing contents
- Drivers included
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver Download for Windows
DownloadWindows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
DownloadWindows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
DownloadWindows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
DownloadWindows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver Download for Mac OS
DownloadOS X 10.9,OS X 10.8
DownloadMac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Driver Download for Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6350 , immediately.