Canon presents three giant printers, large format, a new alias to asia. Can be used for technical drawings to public needs such as large poster size prints.
Third size printer imagePROGRAF iPF750 it is jumbo, and iPF650 iPF755. The first two called has print size A0 (iPF750 & iPF755) while the print size A1 iPF650.
This printer has a third dimension is more compact than the physical series. Combined with the placement of the roll of paper at the top, this printer series is claimed capable of more efficient than the earlier series.
Another feature is the ability to change Canon diumbar ink when printing process is running. Any ink it is claimed could be used until the last drop of aka 100 percent until exhausted.
The other thing noteworthy Canon including the ability of accounting that records the use of printers and other data it needs from the field of finance. Then, to iPF755 printer is equipped with a 80 GB hard drive.
The third great printer available in asia through the sole distributor of CMI Teknologi. Price range is USD4600 for Canon imagePROGRAF iPF750, USD 3500 for iPF650 and USD 5700 to iPF755.
Plotter Canon provides the best solution for printing wide format documents. Ranging from printing to printing, technical graphics. High resolution made the prints in detail. Plotter Canon printer is the fastest competitors.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 plotter is a sign of the smooth productivity. Optimal image processing functions and 4 mode printing CAD special ensures the best print results that you can find.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Specs
- Print head PF-04
- Technology FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Print Resolution (Max.) 2400 x 1200dpi
- Line Accuracy ±0.1% or Less
- Minimum line Weight 0.02mm
- Number of Nozzles Matte Black: 5,120 Nozzles
- Other Colours: 2,560 Nozzles per Colour
- Droplet Size 4 Picoliter
- Nozzle Pitch (Head Resolution) 1200dpi x Two Rows
- Print Head Swath 1.07in
- Ink Tank Ink Type :
- -Dye: Cyan (C), New Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), Black (K)
- -Pigment: Matte Black (MBK)
- Model: PFI-102MBK / BK / C / Y, PFI-104M
- Ink Capacity: 130ml each (bundled starter ink: 90ml)
- Number of Colours: 5
- Ink Supply Method: Tubing system (independent ink tanks)
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation
- Printer Controller: L-COA Controller
- Printer Memory: 256MB
- Media feed: Top-feeding Manual Feed, Top-loading Roll Feed
- Media Width Roll Feed, Manual Feed 254mm – 610mm
- Cassette 203mm – 610mm
- Media size Roll paper (width)
- ISO: A3, A2, A2+, A1
- JIS: B4, B2
- ARCH: 24″
- Others: 10″, 14″, 16″, 17″, Banner (300mm)
- ISO: A4, A3, A3+, A2, A2+, A1 , B4, B3, B2
- DIN: C4, C3, C2
- JIS: B4, B3, B2
- ANSI: 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, 17″ x 22″, 22″ x 34″
- ARCH: 9″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 36″
- Photo: 20″ x 24″, 18″ x 22″, 14″ x 17″, 12″ x 16″, 10″ x 12″, 10″ x 15″, 16″ x 20″ (US Photo size)
- Poster: 20″ x 30″, 300 x 900mm
- Others: 13″ x 22″
- Media Type*1
- Plain Paper, Plain Paper (High Quality), Plain Paper (High Grade), Coated Paper, Heavyweight Coated Paper, Premium Matte Paper, Premium Glossy Paper 200, Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 200, Premium Glossy Paper 280, Premium Semi-Glossy Paper 280, Back Light Film, Backprint Film, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper GP-501, Photo Paper Plus Glossy 2, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Printable Margins Roll Feed
- All Sides: 3mm or 0mm for Borderless
- Left, Right, Top: 3mm
- Bottom: 23mm
- Minimum Printable Media length Roll Feed 8.0″ (203mm)
- Cutsheet 11.0″ (279.4mm): Letter size (long side)
- Maximum Print length Roll Feed: 59″ (18m)
- Cassette: 5.2″ (1.6m)
- Borderless Printing Widths (Roll Media Only): 10″ (254mm), B4 (257mm), A3 (297mm), Banner (300mm), 14″ (356mm), A2 (420mm), A2+ / 17″ (432mm), B2 (515mm), A1 (594mm), 24″ (610mm)
- Media Cutter: Automatic horizontal cutting (Rotary cutter)
- Media Thickness Roll Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Cutsheet: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Media Core Sizes: Internal diameter of roll core: 2″ / 3″
- Maximum Roll Outer Diameter: 150mm
- Software Printing Software: imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2009, HDI Driver for AutoCAD / AutoCAD, LT 2000 – 2008, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function), Print Plug-In
- Utilities: Media Configuration Tool
- Applications: Digital Photo Front-Access, GARO Device Setup Utility, Poster Artist 2009 (optional)
- Device Status GARO Status Monitor, Remote UI
- Printer language GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Operating Systems Windows 2000 / XP / Windows Vista , Macintosh OS 9 / 10 (PowerPC or Intel)
- Interface Standard (Built-in): USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10 / 100Base-T / TX
- Optional: IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Acoustic Noise Operation: 47dB (A) or Less
- Standby: 35dB (A) or Less
- Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels or Less
- Power Supply AC 100 – 240V (50 – 60Hz)
- Power Consumption Operation Maximum: 140W or Less
- Standby (100 – 120V): 5W or Less (8W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Standby (220 – 240V): 6W or Less (9W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Power Off: 1W or Less (Executive Order Compliant)
- Operational Environment Temperature: 15 – 30°C
- Relative Humidity: 10 – 80% (No Condensation)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 997 x 870 x 1062mm (with Open Basket & Printer Stand)
- Weight (with Stand) Approx. 53.7kg
- Warranty 1 year warranty
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon iPF650 Driver Download
For Windows XP Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Here
Canon iPF650 Driver Download for Mac OS X Here
Canon iPF650 Driver Download for Linux Here
Download Driver for Windows XP Here
Download Driver for Windows Vista Here
Download Driver for Windows 7 Here
Download Driver for Windows 8 Here
Download Driver for Windows 8.1 Here
Download Driver for Mac Here
Download Driver for Linux Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF650, immediately.