Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver & Software Download
This 24-tumss writer for fast printing with five colors combines quality with good economy. Get clearer results with CAD/GIS-prints and posters with the new magenta ink.
- Fast printing for large jobs
- Compact 24-tumsskrivare
- Clearer CAD drawings, HP-GL/2 compatible
- Have a reactive femfärgssystem with dye-and pigment ink
- New magenta ink for wider color reproduction
- Ink tank at 130 ml that can be changed during a print job
- Software Direct Print & Share
- Ready for the cloud
- Accounting tools
- All properties
- Take a look at the more detailed information on Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670
Be even more productive with the help of Canon iPF670, a compact 5-colour printer with high print speed print A1 format at 28 seconds in draft mode. Makes life easier for users with the new fast print feature Direct Print & Share. By using this feature, users can create shortcuts to the printer settings they use most and then print, drag and drop files on the shortcuts.
Excellent quality and accuracy
Canon’s system with pigment ink in five colors give extremely crisp and thin lines. The printer has an accuracy of +/-0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02 mm, which provides the accuracy required. iPF680 has a new magenta ink that covers a broader spectrum than ever and gives brighter colours in CAD and GIS-drawings and more powerful red text and pictures on posters and POS materials.
Ready for the cloud
Increase productivity and streamline workflows for printing with the imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share, which makes it possible to print a variety of types of files without the need for any other software. The solution can be integrated with Records Artist and makes it possible to upload and download files for instant sharing and easy access from mobile devices. It is also possible to print from an iPad apps.
Economic and efficient
The built-in function Status Monitor makes it easier to manage printing costs. Accounting function in the Status Monitor compiles job logs and the cost to a specific job or a certain period of time is calculated automatically. If you are printing draft documents you can use economy mode that uses less ink.
Design that saves space
Canon iPF670 is a compact 24-tumsskrivare which is excellent as the first printer for businesses that are short on space or simply prefer a printer that takes less space.
Built for demanding workflows
iPF670, HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL-compatible and it is also possible to specify the palette and pen settings for CAD workflows. Among the software that comes with an optimized driver for AutoCAD and an add-in for Microsoft Office that enables you to print directly from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Specs
- Printer type Five colors-24 inch/609,6 mm
- Print technology Canon Bubblejet on request 6 colors integral type (6 chip per print head print head x 1)
- Number of nozzles Total: 15 360 MBK: 5 120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2 560 nozzles per colour
- Print resolution 2 400 x 1 200 dpi
- Nozzle 1 200 x 2, detects and compensates for the non-functioning nozzles
- Guaranteed minimum line width 0.02 mm
- Line accuracy ± 0.1% or less
- Size of ink droplets 4-picoliter per color
- Ink capacity Supplied start ink: 90 ml
- Sales of ink: 130 ml
- Reactive dye based ink pigment/
- Color: cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Pigments: 2 x matte black
- Operativsystemskompabilitet Windows 32-bit XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003/2008 Server 2003R2,Windows 64-bit Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003/2008/2008R2 2003R2, Server, Server 2012/2012R2,Mac: OSX-10.6.8 – 10.10. x
- Printer language GARO (Graphic Arts Language with Raster Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard interface USB 2.0 high-speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T/TX
PAGE SETUP/PRINT SPEED
- A1-format, plain paper
- 00:28 min (fast mode)
- 00:28 min (fast mode)
- 00:42 min (standard mode)
- A1-format, coated paper
- 00:43 min (fast mode)
- 01:17 min (standard mode)
- 02:05 min (high quality mode)
- Buffer RAM 256 MB
- Hard drive
- Not applicable
- Media width Roll paper: 254-609,6 mm
- Page printer with manual input: 203.2-609,6 mm
- Media thickness Roller unit: 0.07 – 0.8 mm
- Manual feed at the top: 0.07 – 0.8 mm
- Manual feed front: 0.5 – 1.5 mm
- Minimum printable length
- Roll: 203.2 mm, arkskuret: 279.4 mm
- Maximum printable height
- 18 m (varies depending on the operating system and application)
- Maximum diameter of roll 150.0 mm
- Paper feed method
- Reel: a roll, top-loading, printing on the front
- Manual top feed: one sheet, print on front
- Manual feed front: one sheet, print on front
- Input capacity
- Not applicable
- Width for borderless printing (only roll)
- Roller unit: 10 inch (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14 inch (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2 +/17 inches (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24 inches (610 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions and weight
- Main unit: 997 (w) x 698 (D) x 507 (H) mm
- (excluding consumables and printer stand)
- Main unit with printer stand and open trade: 997 (w) x 887 (D) x 1 062 (H) mm
- Main unit with extended tray for flatbäddsstapling: 997 (w) x 1 100 (D) x 1 062 (H) mm
- Main unit: 46 kg
- Main unit + printer stand: 56.7 kg
- Software that comes with the
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor/Print Monitor, ExtraKit – Free Layout & iR förstoringskopiering, optimization for printing from AutoCAD, Media Configuration Tool, Records Artist a little (only for PC), add-ins for printing from Microsoft ® Office (only for PC), Direct Print & Share feature, Custom Installer Creation Tool
THE POWER AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Power supply 100-240 V AC (50-60 Hz)
- Power consumption Operation: 140 W or less
- Turned off, standby mode: 0.5 W or less
- Power consumption in standby mode: 5 W or less
- Time to placement in standby: approx. 5 minutes
- Operating environment 15 – 30 ° C, 10% to 80% (noncondensing)
- Noise level (approx.)
- Operation: approx. 46 dB
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Acoustic power: 6.4 bel
- Measured according to ISO 7779
- Labelling Europe: CE marking (EN60950, EN55022 class B, EN61000-3-2, a-61000-3-3, EN55024), Germany: TUV, Russia: Gost-R (locally produced), EAC to the test
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS (EU), WEEE (EU), the ErP directive (Lot6, 26), China RoHS, provision of chemical substances, battery certification (EU, Japan, the United States, China, Taiwan), provision of packaging materials (EU, United States, Korea)
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Included with delivery:1 x printhead 1 x set of starter ink (C, M, Y, BK, 2 X MBK) 90 ml each, 3-inch kärnadaptrar, rullhållarpaket, installation instructions, basic guide, user manual on CD-ROM, user software on CD-ROM (Mac & Win), alert brochure for transport, the calibration sheet of A2, security/standardbroschyr the environment, material samples – sheets, Poster Artist Lite brochure, the software Records Artist Lite on CD-ROM, power cable for EU/United Kingdom
- Extra accessories
- Printer stand: ST-27
- Rullhållarpaket: RH2-26
- Interchangeable objects
- Print head: PF-04
- Ink cartridges: PFI-107 C, M, Y, BK, 2 x MBK
- Maintenance cassette: MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver for Windows
Download Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
Download Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
Download Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
Download Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver for Mac OS
Download OS X 10.9,OS X 10.8
DownloadMac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Driver for Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF6400SE to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670, immediately.