imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24
Solution iPF670 L24 MFP is a workflow system that is easy to use, affordable and lightweight in a large format, which makes it easy to scan and copied when a small housing takes up little space.
A simple solution for scanning and copying
Scan directly to USB sticks or to the network via a PC with Ethernet connection
User-friendly interface with quick and easy navigation
Compact 24 “with a light scanner captures the spaces as small as possible and can be installed quickly
Single sensor with LED display gives a few lines and sharp text
Scan up to 3.0 inches per second with a resolution of 600 dpi optical
Scan to TIFF, PDF and JPEG up to length of 2.27 m
Efficient design space with a light compact scanner
24 this compact MFP solutions do not require a separate monitor or PC. Printers and scanners for small lightweight integrated into a simple frame only requires little space.
User-friendly – no PC required
MFP solutions designed to simplify all the work process, from document scanning to the end result. The interface is easy to use on a scanner lets you scan and copy without connecting to a PC. You can also navigate easily by changing the various functions and settings. You do the editing by pressing the button on the scanner, such as a panel on the Copier. Everyone could accept it.
Efficiently scan and copy
IPF670 MFP L24 was a versatile imaging solution with the ability to scan and copy in one simple operation. You can also scan directly to a USB stick or perform simple scanning and save the workflow.
Good quality and its accuracy
SingleSensor with multi-LED lighting system generates highly accurate scanning with superior quality. When printing, the Canon of dye inkjet system 5 colors produce a sharp and thin lines with an accuracy of +/-0.1% and the minimum line width 0.02 mm. newly developed magenta Ink also covers a broader spectrum than ever before and presents bright colors on the picture of CAD and GIS, and the text red or high quality photos for posters and POS.
Designed for versatility, practical
This entry level MFP solutions designed to meet the demand for small offices and workgroups to the device simple and easy to use. It is ideal for environments such as the Bureau of design, architects, construction companies, educational institutions and processing companies. The easy operation also makes it very suitable for multifunctional Office projects such as creating posters A2 or A1, heading or subject matter. Supported file formats are PDF, JPEG, TIFF and TIFF-G4. Save the file as a TIFF directly into USB sticks or other formats via a special PC software.
IPF670 MFP L24 have Energy Star certification and consumes little energy.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Specs
- Scan Technology
- SingleSensor with multiple LED illumination
- Optical Resolution (dpi)600dpi.
- Resolutions for SCAN mode200/400/600dpi
- Resolutions for COPY mode (scan/print)300/300, 300/600, 600/600dpi
- Paper pathFace up, rear exit. Forward document transport only.1 Document return guide included
- Scan width 24″/609.6mm
- Min scan width 6.2″/157.5mm
- Document width 26″/660.4mm
- Max scan length 109″/2768mm
- Weight of scanner 5.36kg (11.8lbs) without Doc return guide
- Dimensions width 935mm
- Dimensions height 131mm
- Dimensions depth With Doc Return Guide – Paper tray folded: 146mm,With Doc Return Guide – Paper Tray flat: 193mm,Without Doc Return Guide – Paper tray folded: 206mm,Without Doc Return Guide – Paper Tray flat: 253mm
- Max & Min Document thickness Designed to scan Canon iPF printer CAD paper.Min = 0.07mm,Max = 0.5mm
- Scan accuracy 0.2% +/-1 pixel
- Power Supply External PSU: Input: 100 – 240V, 50-60Hz,Output: 3.42A at 19V.
- Max Power consumption Standby (sleep): 0.05W,Idle: 10.20W,Scanning: 19.40W
- Compliances Europe: CE mark, Russia: EAC, Other Countries: CB Certification, Energy Star,
- Max scan speed (inches/sec) COPY,300/300dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono,300/600dpi Standard = 1ips colour, 3ips mono,600/600dpi Best = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono
- SCAN 200dpi Draft = 1ips colour, 3ips mono,400dpi Standard = 0.5ips colour, 1.5ips mono,600dpi Best = 0.33ips colour, 1ips mono,Scan to USB,USB2, 128 GB FAT32 recommended.
- Scan to Network – L Scan App GB Ethernet. L Scan App – Sets scan directory and file type. Minimum PC specification: • Windows 7/8/10.x – 32bit. • Intel Celeron, Core-Duo, Core-2-Duo or 2.8GHz Hyper-Threading (HT) or AMD Dual-Core processors • 2GB RAM • High speed 7,200rpm Serial ATA (SATA) HDD with minimum 2GB for applications and 20GB free for images. Suggested PC specification: • Windows 7/8/10.x – 64bit. • Intel i3,i5 or i7 processors • 4GB RAM • SATA 6.0Gbit/sec USB3 on the motherboard and SATA 6.0Gbit 7,200 rpm HDD controller.
- Security Unique scanner model is only supported by L Scan App. Scanning cannot be started remotely.
- Modes Scan to USB – RGB/Greyscale/BW, TIFF,Scan to Network – RGB/Greyscale/BW, Tiff, Jpeg, PDF, TiffG4,Copy – RGB/Greyscale/BW,Cloud connectivity is achieved by using Canon’s Direct Print & Share as a separate process. Same for PRINT.
- Control Panel User Interface 3″ display (non touch). Home, Left, OK, Right, Start, Stop, Back, Paper Eject buttons. Status LED
- Languages for L Scan App English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Polish
- Environment Temp: 10-35C Humidity: 10-90%
- Acoustic noise 48.4dB gray scan
- Whats in the box? L scanner Printer mounting brackets, fixings & 3mm tool Document return guides (1 for L 24) Calibration target CD for L Scan App software (includes PDF documentation: L Scanner Guide and L Icon Guide per language)L Scanner Guide (includes Assembly Guide, User Guide & Quick Start Guide). Scale factor stickersEthernet cable (2 meter) Power Supply Regional – Mains power cord(s)
- Printer Type 5 Colour – 24″/609.6mm
- Print Technology Canon Bubblejet on Demand 6 colours integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of Nozzles Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles,C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each colour
- Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: C,M,Y,Bk, MBk 90ml
- Sales Ink: C,M,Y,Bk, MBK 130ml
- Ink Type Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: 2 x Matte Black
- OS Compatability Windows 32 bit – XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2003/2003R2, Server 2008
- Windows 64 bit – Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2003/2003R2, Server 2008/2008R2, Server 2012/2012R2 Mac: OSX – 10.6.8 – 10.10.x
- Printer Languages GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,IEEE 802.3 10base-T,IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/Auto-Negotiation,IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/Auto-Negotiation,IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex,IEEE 802.3az EEE
PRINTING – PAGE SIZE/PRINT SPEED
- Printing Speed (A0 Size, Plain Paper)
- 0:28 min (Fast Economy Mode)
- 0:28 min (Fast Mode)
- 0:42 min (Standard Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Size, Coated Paper)
- 0:43 min (Fast Mode)
- 1:17 min (Standard Mode)
- 2:05 min (High Quality Mode)
- Standard Memory
- Hard Drive
- Media Width
- Roll paper: 10″/254mm – 24″/609.6mm
- Cut sheet: 8″/203.2mm – 24″/609.6mm
- Media Thickness
- Roll Unit: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.5 – 1.5mm
- Minimum Regular Format Size
- Roll: 203.2mm Cut Sheet: 279.4mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- Roll: 18m (varies according to the OS and application) Cut Sheet: 1.6m
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 150.0 mm
- Media Feed and Output
- Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 10″ (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14″ (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17″ (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24″ (610 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions and Weight
- Main Unit: 997 (W) x 698 (D) x 507 (H) mm
- (Excluding consumables and printer stand)
- Main unit with a printer stand and basket open: 997 (W) x 887 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm
- Main Unit with basket in extended position for flatbed stacking: 997 (W) x 1100 (D) x 1062 (H) mm
- Main unit: 46.0 kg
- Main Unit + Printer stand: 56.7 kg
- Software Included
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor/Print Monitor, Printer Driver ExtraKit – Free Layout and iR enlargement Copy, Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Office (PC only), Direct Print & Share, Custom Installer Creation Tool
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply
- AC 100 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Operation: 140W or less
- Power off Standby: 0.5W or Less
- Sleep mode Power Consumption: 5W or less
- Time to enter sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Operating Environment
- 15 – 30°C, 10 – 80 % (Condensation free)
- Accoustic Noise
- Operation: 47 dB approx.
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.4 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV, Russia: EAC, Other Countries: CB Certification
- Enviroment Certificates
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS (EU), WEEE (EU), ErP Directive (Lot6, 26), China RoHS, Chemical Substances Regulation, Battery certification (EU, Japan, USA, China, Taiwan), Packing material Regulation（EU, USA, Korea)
- What’s in the Box?
- 1 x print head, 1 x set of starter ink tanks – (C, M, Y, BK, 2 x MBK) 90ml each, 3 inch core adapters, Set up guide, Basic guide, Manual CD-ROM, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, A2 calibration sheet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, Media sample – sheets, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, EU/UK Power Cord
- Optional Items
- Roll Holder Set: RH2-26
- Stand/Basket: ST-27
- User Replaceable Items
- Ink Tank: PFI-107: C, M, Y, BK, 2 x MBK (130 ml)
- Print Head: PF-04
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10
NOTES & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Note 1
- Tightly curled documets should be flattened as best as possible and the user should guide the document while it feeds through the scanner to prevent the original re-entering the scanner.
- Note 2
- SCAN to USB & COPY mode scan to internal memory first, then send data to the USB memory stick or the printer. Scan time to USB memory stick will varying depending with individual USB memory sticks.
- Note 3
- SCAN to Network PC – scans directly to the network, so the PC should be of a suitable specification to handle the large amounts of data from large format scans.
- Note 4
- Only 1 copy of the L Scan App should be running on the network subnet with the scanner. It is not possible to select the PC from the scanner.
- Note 5
- Only 1 supported printer should be on the network subnet with the scanner. It is not possible to select the printer from the scanner.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 Driver Download – Win, Mac
DOWNLOAD 43.8MB ↔ imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.66 (Mac)
DOWNLOAD 43.3MB ↔ iPF670Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.91 for Windows
DOWNLOAD 10.1MB ↔ imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)
DOWNLOAD 8.9MB ↔ Printer Driver Extra Kit Version 2.30 for Windows
DOWNLOAD 30.8MB ↔ imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows
DOWNLOAD 1.2MB ↔ Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 MFP Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 MFP and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 MFP is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 MFP
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF670 MFP L24, immediately.