Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver & Software Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Combine quality and cost savings with this 24”, 320GB-HDD 5-colour printer. Get crisper results on CAD/GIS and posters with new magenta ink, while 300ml tanks ensure productivity without downtime.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Benefits
- High-volume continuous printing with hard drive
- A1 Output in 25 Seconds
- Space-saving 24” body
- Clearer quality on CAD drawings and HP-GL/2 compatible
- LUCIA 5-colour ink system
- New magenta ink for broader colour reproduction
- 130ml/300ml hot-swap ink tanks
- Direct Print & Share software
- Cloud ready
- 320GB hard disk
- Accounting tools
Take productivity to the next level with the Canon iPF685, our newest 5-colour printer. Its faster printing speed enables A1 output in draft mode in 25 seconds, while the 320GB hard disk offers more storage space for print job data, including complex or data-heavy files. Empower users with greater efficiency too, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to their most-used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files onto their shortcuts.
Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces the sharpest, thinnest lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Get more vibrant colours on CAD and GIS drawings, and better quality red text or images for posters and POS, with the iPF685’s reformulated magenta ink, which covers a broader spectrum than ever.
Support high-volume continuous printing, with the iPF685’s large capacity 130ml/300ml ink tanks, which can be interchanged according to frequency of use, and can actually lower your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) due to a lower cost per volume of ink. The hot-swap ink feature also lets you replace tanks during printing, which gives you continuous output, even on long print runs.
Boost productivity and streamline printing workflows with imagePROGRAF Direct Print & Share, which lets you print a host of file types without needing an application. As well as PosterArtist integration, the solution allows you to upload and download files for immediate sharing, with easy access even from mobile devices. Printing from an iPad application is also supported*.
Manage printing costs more easily with the built-in Status Monitor. The Status Monitor’s accounting function collects job logs and automatically calculates costs per job or time period. Economy mode can be selected which uses less ink: ideal when printing draft documents.
Make better use of your space with the Canon iPF685’s streamlined 24” body, which makes it perfect for businesses wanting high-productivity with a lower footprint or those who just prefer a more compact printer.
The iPF685 is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, and includes the ability to set palette and pen settings for CAD workflows. Bundled software includes an Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, and a plug-in for Microsoft Office that lets you print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Specs
- Printer Type 5 Colour – 24″ / 609.6 mm
- Printer Technology Canon inkjet on Demand 5 colours integrated type(6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of NozzlesTotal: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles ,C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200dpi x 2
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1% or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: 90ml (Only MBK 130ml),Sales Ink: 130ml and 300ml
- Ink Type Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink,Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black,Pigment: Matte Black
- OS Compatability 32 bit – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows Server 2003/ 2003R2 , Windows Server 2008,64 bit – Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/2003R2, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2 Mac: OSX – 10.6.8～OS10.9.x
- Printer Languages GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations),,HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- A1 Size, Plain Paper 0:25 min (Fast Economy Mode),0:28 min (Fast Mode),0:42 min (Standard Mode)
- A1 Size, Coated Paper 0:43 min (Fast Mode),1:17 min (Standard Mode),2:05 min (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM,32GB (Physical Memory 256MB)
- Hard Drive,320GB
- Media Width Roll paper: 10″/254mm – 24″/609.6mm,Cut sheet: 8″/203.2mm – 24″/609.6mm
- Media Thickness Roll Unit: 0.07 – 0.8mm,Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length Roll: 203.2 mm,Cut Sheet: 279.4 mm
- Maximum Printable Length 18m (varies according to the OS and application)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 150.0mm
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output,Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only) 10″ (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14″ (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17″ (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24″ (610 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H) Main Unit: 997 (W) x 757 (D) x 507 (H) mm,(Excluding consumables and printer stand),Main unit with printer stand and basket open: 997 (W) x 887(D) x 1,062 (H) mm,Main Unit with basket in extended postion for flatbed stacking: (W) 997 x (D) 1100 x (H) 1062mm
- Weight 46.2kg (Main unit),56.9kg (Main unit + Printer stand)
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor/Print Monitor, ExtraKit – Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Direct Print & Share utility, Custom Installer Creation Tool
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply AC 100 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operation: 140W or less,Power Off Standby: 0.5 W or less,Power consumption of sleep mode: 5W or less,Time to enter sleep mode: approx. 5 min
- Operating Environment 15 – 30°C, 10 – 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.) Operation: approx. 47 dB ,Standby: 35 dB or less ,Accoustic Power: 6.4 Bels ,Based on ISO 7779
- Regulations Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV mark, Russia: EAC,Other Countries: CB Certification
- Environment Certificates ENERGY STAR (Japan) (USA) (EU), RoHS directive (Europe),,The ECO Declaration (TED) (Europe), WEEE (Europe)
- What’s in the Box? Hex wrench screwdriver, 1 print head, 1 set of starter ink tanks (C,M,Y,Bk – 90ml/MBk – 130ml), 3 inch core adapters Setup guide, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, EAC leaflet, Quick guide
- Printer Stand ST-27
- Roll Holder Set RH2-26
- Ink Tanks PFI-107: 130ml – MBK/BK/C/M/Y,PFI-207: 300ml – MBK/BK/C/M/Y
- Print Head PF-04
- Maintenance Cartridge MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Windows
Download <==> Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Mac OS
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Mac OS X 10.9,OS X 10.8
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Linux
Download <==>Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Driver Download for Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF685, immediately.