Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 Driver & Software Download
featuresSpace-saving designs and compact
-The costs of control for maximum payback with accounting software
-User-friendly Access from the front
-High productivity and ink tank “HotSwap Ink” as well as the ability to detect the missing media
-Quality and incredible accuracy
-Compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL
-160 GB hard drive for easy print management
IPF755 is easily integrated into any CAD/GIS environment. This elegant and compact printer can be operated from the front and therefore can be placed anywhere — even save space directly on the wall.
Thanks to the graphic image on the LCD panel, you can quickly and easily handle the printer. Prints automatically stacked in baskets so as not to bend. With the timer a practical pressure, you know exactly when a print job is completed.
The printer has a 80 GB hard disk provides enough space for a variety of print jobs and also simplifies large file processing vector.
Print design in format A0 only takes 48 seconds-remarkable productivity is assured. Image processing technology of L-COA Canon and Gigabit Ethernet allows printing various documents range from plan designs to geographic data, with quality and speed.
Even in a network environment, its productivity is very high, due to lack of agreement between the print media immediately recognized. This functionality is provided through the hard disk. When the print job is sent with the print media other than print, Your users will be informed about the work print. It has the ability to cancel the print job, run it, or insert the correct media. Meanwhile, other print iPF755 perform tasks in the queue, so no time is lost.
Economical and efficient
Cost per prints and the total cost of the printer can be calculated using the default accounting functions. Data can be viewed via the printer driver or exported to a CSV file and reused. Cost-efficient mode available, which consume less ink. In addition, the Canon software eMaintenance automatically detect mechanical problems and a low ink level and is connected directly to a Canon Service Centre to avoid any downtime.
The quality and accuracy of the extraordinary
Reactive ink system for ink five colors and pigments produce bright colors and sharpest line, while a new magenta ink allows greater color range again in the red area. With an accuracy of ± 0.1% and the minimum line width is only 0.02 mm, a very precise pressure possible. Printhead with 15,360 nozzle allows the reproduction of images on 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for the greatest possible effects.
For demanding workflows
IPF755 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL and provides various settings palette and pen. In addition to the HDI drivers AutoCAD and Microsoft Office users, there are also plug-ins to print Word, Excel and PowerPoint directly from the application.
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 Specs
- Printer Type 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 15,360,MBK: 5,120 nozzles,C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi,Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to) 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit)
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 130ml per color2
- Ink Droplet Size Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black,Pigment: Matte Black (two channels)
- Buffer Ram 8 GB dedicated file processing memory, 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive 160 GB
- Media Width Cut Sheet – 8 – 36 (203.2mm – 914mm),Roll Feed – 10 – 36 (254mm – 914mm)
- Media Thickness 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters)3,Cut Sheet – 63 (1.6 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), A0 (33.11841mm), 36
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output,Cut Sheet:: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
- Languages Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- Noise Level Approx,Operation: 50 dB (A) or less,Standby: 35 dB (A) or less,Acoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Physical Dimensions 41.8 (H) x 51.3 (W) x 34.3 (D)
- Weight Approximately 139 lbs. with stand
- Power Source AC-100-120V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: 140W or less,Standby 5W or less,Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C),Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items,Print Head (PF-04),Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10),Ink Tanks (PFI-102: C, Y, K, MBK), (PFI-104:M)
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), HDI Driver for AutoCAD4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for Windows 32 Bit
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 10 32 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8.1 32 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8 32 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 7 32 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows XP 32 bit: Download
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for Windows 64 Bit
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 10 64 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8.1 64 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 8 64 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows 7 64 bit: Download
Driver Canon iPF755 for Windows XP 64 bit: Download
Download Driver imagePROGRAF iPF755 for MAC OS
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF IPF755 , immediately.