Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 MFP M40 Driver & Software Download
ImagePROGRAF iPF760 printer is 36 “/A0 with best in class performance, exceptional quality, accuracy and an expanded set of functions, which ensure high investment efficiency.
A compact design
Cost management and tracking return on investment using accounting software
Easy access from the front
Ink tank is very efficient with the possibility of “hot swapping”
Quality and accuracy is superb
Compatible with HP GL/2 and HP-RTL
Print plug-in for Microsoft Office
iPF760 quickly and easily print posters without frames, technical documents and drawings. Being the ideal solution for Workgroups of various sizes, universal printing solution is designed according to the requirements of speed and accuracy of the AEC and CAD with easy to use for the project office with any purpose.
The compact paper loading system and a front loader load that the printer can be installed anywhere, and all operations, including replacement ink tank, is done on the front panel, which minimizes interference device.
Built-in cart holds regular paper print A1 and A2 and includes a convenient timer, informs about the time after the work is ready.
Outstanding performance-rough draft A0 ready in 48 seconds. Image processing technology of Canon L-COA and compatibility with Gigabit Ethernet delivers high speed in everything from architectural plans to geographic information. Ink tank with “hot swapping” may be substituted when printing for maximum performance.
Provisioning accounting functions allow you to accurately record the cost of print with the ability to see in the print driver or exported to a CSV file. To print draft documents, you can choose the economical mode with reduced ink consumption. EMaintenance Canon software automatically detect mechanical problems and a low ink level and manage it by calling the Canon Service Center.
Canon printing system 5 colors with dye and pigment based inks provide bright colours and fine lines are clear. With a linear error +/-0.1% and the minimum line thickness of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed. The picture is displayed at a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dots per inch for maximum effect of the printhead with ultra-precise 15360 nozzles.
IPF760 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, including the ability to install a palette and pen for workflow CAD. There are drivers that are optimized for AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, as well as plug-ins to print directly from Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The enhanced security provided by the administrative user interface functionality better associated the right to input and output. The use of printers and leaks of information that is not valid is minimized through restricted access and control the print logs in the network environment, so the iPF760 is the ideal solution for large enterprises.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP Specs
- Printer Type 5 Colour – 36″/914.4mm
- Print Technology
- Canon Bubblejet on Demand 6 colours
- integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Print Resolution2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: 90ml Sales Ink: 130ml
- Ink Type Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: 2 x Matte Black
- OS Compatability Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.6.x (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit), OSX 10.6.x, 10.7.x
- Printer Languages
- GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster
- Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Plain Paper)
- 0.48 (Draft mode)
- 1.14 (Standard Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Coated Paper)
- 1.14 (Draft Mode)
- 2.26 (Standard Mode)
- 3.51 (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM
- Hard Drive
- Media Width
- Roll paper: 10″/254mm – 36″/914.4mm
- Cut sheet: 8″/203.2mm – 36″/917mm
- Media Thickness
- Roll Unit: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length
- Roll: 203.2mm, Cut Sheet: 279.4mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- 18m (varies according to the OS and
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 150.0 mm
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 10″ (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14″ (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17″ (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24″ (610 mm), B1 (728 mm), A0 (841 mm), 36″ (914 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,304 (W) x 877 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm
- (with basket open)
- 1,304 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (When
- basket is at the extended position for flatbed
- Weight: approx. 63.9 kg
- Software Included
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor, ExtraKit –
- Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Optimised Driver for AutoCAD,
- Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only),
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply
- AC 100 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Operation: 140W or less
- Power off Standby: 0.5 W or less
- Operating Environment
- 15 – 30°C, 10 – 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.)
- Operation: approx. 50 dB
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Europe: CE mark (EN60950, EN55022 classB, EN61000-3-2, EN-61000-3-3, EN55024),
- Germany: TUV, Russia: Gost-R
- Enviroment Certificates
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS directive, IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE
- What’s in the Box?
- Hex wrench screwdriver, 1 x print head, 1 x set of starter ink tanks – 90ml each, 3 inch core adapters, Set up guide, Basic guide, Manual CD-ROM, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, A2 calibration sheet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, Media sample – sheets, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, EU/UK Power Cord
- Optional Items
- Roll Holder Set: RH2-33
- User Replaceable Items
- Print Head: PF-04
- Ink Tank: PFI-102 – MBK/BK/C/Y,
- PFI-104 – M
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver Download For Windows
DOWNLOADWindows 8.1 Windows 8 32bit
DOWNLOADWindows 8.1 Windows 8 64bit
DOWNLOADWindows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 32bit
DOWNLOADWindows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP 64bit
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver For Mac Os X
DOWNLOADOS X 10.9 OS X 10.8
DOWNLOADMac OS X 10.7 Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
imagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver For Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF760 M40 MFP, immediately.