Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 is a powerful print solution designed for medium and large teams. With exclusive line accuracy, a 250 GB hard drive, and HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL files, this is the ideal solution for any professional who needs to print complex RASTERIZACIJ, CAD drawings, GIS maps, and other full graphics.
Compact design and access to all operations from the front end means that you can install the printer anywhere, even close to the wall to save space.
The built-in Recycle Bin contains the usual paper prints A1 and A2 and includes a convenient timer that informings the time that the job will be ready.
Performance in network environments is supported through the Media Mismatch feature. When a job is sent to print with a type of media other than the one loaded into the printer, the user is informed of this and the choice is to cancel the job, print it as is or replace the media. Meanwhile, ipf765 prints other jobs in the queue.
Tank with hot swap can be replaced during printing for maximum performance.
Cost-effectiveness and efficiency
The built-in posting feature allows you to accurately track the cost of a printout that can be viewed in the print driver. You can select a low-cost, low-ink mode to print the black documents. The Canon Emaintenance software automatically detects and controls mechanical defects and low ink levels by calling the Canon service.
Exceptional quality and accuracy
A 5-coloured Canon printing system with inks based on dyes and pigments provides living colours and clear thin lines. With a linear error of +/-0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02 mm, the accuracy is guaranteed. Images are displayed in resolution 2400 x 1200 dots per inch for the maximum effect of-print heads with 15360 nozzles.
Built to meet workflow requirements
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL, including palette and stylus settings. You have an optimized driver for AutoCAD and Microsoft office, a print plug-in from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Enhanced security is provided by the improved administrative functionality of the user interface. Unauthorized use of the printer and information leakage are minimized through restricting access and managing print history in networked environments, so Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 is the ideal solution for large corporations.
Canon imagePROGRAF ipf765 Specs
- Printer Type
- 5 Colour – 36″/914.4mm
- Print Technology
- Canon Bubblejet on Demand 6 colours
- integrated type (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Pitch
- 1,200 x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1 % or less
- Ink Droplet Size
- 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity
- Bundled Starter Ink: 90ml
- Sales Ink: 130ml
- Ink Type
- Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: 2 x Matte Black
- OS Compatability Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.6.x (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit), OSX 10.6.x, 10.7.x
- Printer Languages
- GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster
- Operations), HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Plain Paper)
- 0.48 (Draft mode)
- 1.14 (Standard Mode)
- Printing Speed (A0 Roll, Coated Paper)
- 1.14 (Draft Mode)
- 2.26 (Standard Mode)
- 3.51 (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM 32GB (Physical memory 256 Mbyte)
- Hard Drive 250GB
- Media Width
- Roll paper: 10″/254mm – 36″/914.4mm
- Cut sheet: 8″/203.2mm – 36″/917mm
- Media Thickness
- Roll Unit: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length
- Roll: 203.2mm, Cut Sheet: 279.4mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- 18m (varies according to the OS and application)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 150.0 mm
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only) 10″ (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14″ (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17″ (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24″ (610 mm), B1 (728 mm), A0 (841 mm), 36″ 914 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,304 (W) x 877 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (with basket open)
- 1,304 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (When basket is at the extended position for flatbed stacking)
- Weight: approx. 64.1 kg
- Software Included
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor, ExtraKit – Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Optimised Driver for AutoCAD, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only)
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply
- AC 100 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Operation: 140W or less
- Power off Standby: 0.5W or less
- Operating Environment 15 – 30°C, 10 – 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.)
- Operation: approx. 50 dB
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.6 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Europe: CE mark (EN60950, EN55022 classB, EN61000-3-2, EN-61000-3-3, EN55024),
- Germany: TUV, Russia: Gost-R
- Enviroment Certificates
- ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS directive, IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE
- What’s in the Box? Hex wrench screwdriver, 1 x print head, 1 x set of starter ink tanks – 90ml each, 3 inch core adapters, Set up guide, Basic guide, Manual CD-ROM, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, A2 calibration sheet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, Media sample – sheets, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, EU/UK Power Cord
- Optional Items
- Roll Holder Set: RH2-33
- User Replaceable Items
- Print Head: PF-04
- Ink Tank: PFI-102 – MBK/BK/C/Y,
- PFI-104 – M
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Drivers for Windows
Download Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 32bit
Download Windows 10,Windows 8.1,Windows 8 64bit
Download Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 32bit
Download Windows Vista,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Drivers for Mac OS
Download Mac OS 10.12, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.9
Download Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Drivers for Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 , immediately.