Imageprograf IPF770 is a 36 “/A0” printer with a top-class performance, exceptional quality, precision, and expanded set of features, which provides a high degree of investment efficiency.
Continuous printing in large volumes
The ergonomic design of the hull is 36 inches wide.
Higher speed of carriage
High quality CAD graphics and compatibility with HP-GL/2
5-Color Ink system LUCIA
New Purple ink that provides a wider color coverage.
Tank 130 ml with hot-swap capability
Direct Print & Share software
Support for cloud environments
Get more information about Canon Imageprograf IPF770
The newest 5-color printer, Canon IPF770 , with a high printing speed that allows for the creation of the A0 printout in 48 seconds, brings performance to the new level. It also improves performance for users through the new quick access to direct print & share (direct printing and Exchange) feature. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to the most commonly used print settings, and then drag the files to the printer to print them by clicking them.
Exceptional quality and accuracy
A 5-color print system of the Canon with ink based on dyes and pigments provides clear thin lines. Playback of the image with a tolerance of +/-0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02 mm is guaranteed accuracy. Brighter colors in CAD and GIS graphics, as well as better red text or images on posters and POS, with the new purple ink Formula IPF770 , which plays a wider spectrum than ever before.
The direct print and Exchange Imageprograf Direct Print & Share feature, which allows you to print many types of files without running the application, improves productivity, and optimizes print workflows. Along with the ability to integrate posterartist, this solution allows you to download and download files that are immediately accessible even from mobile devices. It also supports printing from the IPad app.
Cost-effectiveness and efficiency
Easier to manage printing costs with built-in status monitor. The Status monitor logging feature keeps the job logs and automatically calculates the costs for a specific print job or for a specific period of time. You can select a low-cost, low-ink mode to print the black documents.
With the greatest functionality, the IPF770 with the width of the print 36 inches has ergonomic design of the chassis to allow for efficient use of space. A compact size makes it ideal for businesses that require high performance without cluttering space.
Created for high-demand worker processes
IPF770 is compatible with HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL and includes the ability to customize the palette and stylus for CAD workflows. The software included in the kit includes an optimized AutoCAD driver and a Microsoft Office plug-in that allows you to print directly from Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 Specs
- Printer Type 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 15,360,MBK: 5,120 nozzles C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8.1/10)
- Mac (OS10.6.8-10.10x)a
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 130ml per colorb
- Ink Droplet Size Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: Matte Black
- Buffer Ram 256 MB
- Hard Drive N/A
- Cut Sheet – 8- 36 (203.2mm – 914mm)
- Roll Feed – 10 – 36 (254mm – 914mm)
- Media Thickness 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil)
Maximum Roll Print Length
- Roll Feed – 59′ (18 meters)c
- Cut Sheet – 63 (1.6 meters)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width 10, 14, 17, 24 B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), B1(728mm), A0(841mm), 36
Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output
- Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output
- Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
Noise Level Approx
- Operation: 47 dB (A) or less
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: 6.4 Bels
- Physical Dimensions 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (with basket open)
- Approximately 139 lbs. with stand
- AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Maximum: 140W or less
- Standby 5W or less
- Power Off: 0.5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- Print Head (PF-04)Maintenance Cartridge (MC-10)Ink Tanks (PFI-107: C, M, Y, BK, MBK)
- Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility2, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCADd
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology
- Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.20%
- Speed: 3 ips monochrome, 1 ips color (Copy, Standard Mode)
- Optical Resolutions: 600 dpi
- Max. Document Size: Width: 38 inch document width (36 inch image width)
- Length: 50 inch
- Thickness: 0.5mm
- Standard Interface (Scan to USB): USB 2.0
- Standard Interface (Scan to Network): Gigabit ethernet
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (32bit) – (Windows 10/2000/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v1.14 1.06 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows 32bit – (Windows 10/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v2.30 8.91 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit) – (Windows 10/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v4.91 43.32 MB Download
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (64bit) -(Windows 10 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Vista x64/XP x64) v1.14 1.71 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows 64bit – (Windows 10 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Server 2003 x64/Server 2003 R2 x64/Server 2008 x64/Server 2012 x64/Vista64) v2.30 8.91 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit) – (Windows 10 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Server 2003 x64/Server 2003 R2 x64/Server 2008 x64/Server 2012 x64/Vista64) v4.91 45.88 MB Download
Linux Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format) – (Linux 32/64-bit) v1.1-1 226.57 MB Download
Linux Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format) – (Linux 32/64-bit) v1.1-1 225.96 MB Download
Linux Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format) – (Linux 32/64-bit) v1.1-1 224.98 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11 – (OS X 10.10/OS X 10.11) v4.46 42.74 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.9 – (Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9) v4.20 118.25 MB Download
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF IPF770 , immediately.