Good quality up to 91.4 cm wide printer-5 colors are fast and productive. With new magenta ink for drawings CAD/GIS and with 300 ml of tank for nonstop productivity.
High pressure non stop printing
91.4 cm slim housing
Higher running speed
Image quality CAD and HP-GL/2 compatible
LUCIA 5-color ink system
New magenta ink for wider color reproduction
Ink tank high-pressure 130/300 ml
Software Direct Print & Share
The next level of productivity: Canon iPF780 printer-5 colors of our latest produce DIN A0 in 41 seconds (design mode). The user can print directly using the Direct Print feature & Share. This utility is an abbreviation for frequently used print settings-simply drag and drop the file, and off you go!
Dye and pigment ink system 5 colors of the Canon ensures a sharp thin line. Accuracy of +/-0.1% and 0.02 mm minimum line width ensures maximum accuracy. With images iPF780, CAD and GIS has a brighter color. Thanks to the new magenta ink that covers a wider range of, red text more readable and pictures on posters or Post material more brilliant.
Guaranteed to non-stop printing of high-impact: the rich iPF780 ink tank holds 130 or even 300 ml (two sizes can be combined). This allows lower ink costs, and thus lower operating costs. The tank can be exchanged when printed. This allows the production of running through a destination.
With DirectPROGRAF Direct Print & Share, you can improve productivity and automate the process of print, due to the many types of files can now be printed without the application. In addition to integrating the PosterArtist software, the solution also allows the uploading and downloading files to instantly share, with easy access from mobile devices. Print via apps iPad is also possible. *
The cost of printing can be managed easily through integrated status monitor. The function of the charge of collecting job log and automatically calculates the costs order or period. Cost-efficient mode available for cost reduction, which consume less ink and therefore optimal for printing design.
91.4 cm slim body of Canon iPF780 allows the use of the space available with better-various functions with a narrow footprint. Thanks to its space-saving dimensions, is ideal for companies that want a productivity are concentrated in a narrow space.
IPF780 is compatible with the HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL. Setting a palette and a stylus could be made, which means the workflow even the most demanding CAD no longer an issue. It also includes drivers that are optimized for AutoCAD and plug-ins for MS Office that allow you to print directly from Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Specs
- type of printer 5 colors – 91.4 cm
- Canon Inkjet-on-Demand, integrated type, 5 colors
- (1 print head with 6 chips)
- The number of the nozzle pressure
- Total: 15,360; MBK: 5.120 pressure nozzles
- C, M, Y, Bk, MBk: 2,560 nozzles pressure each
- print resolution 2,400 x 1200 dpi
- The resolution of the nozzle pressure 2 x 1200 dpi
- Guaranteed minimum line width 0.02 mm
- the accuracy of the line Max. ± 0.1%
- Ink droplet size 4 picoliter per color
- ink capacity Set of starter ink tank: C, M, Y, Bk: 90 ml each, MBk: 130 ml
- Ink tank: 130 ml and 300 ml
- Dye/pigment based ink
- Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Pigmented ink: Matte Black
- Compatible with the following operating systems:
- 32-bit Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/2008 Server 2003R2, Windows
- 64-bit-Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2003R2, 2008/2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2; Mac: OS X-10.6.8 ~ OS 10.9 x.
- printer language GARO (graphic arts with Raster Operations: Canon Original),
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- standard interface USB 2.0 Hi Speed
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Base-T/TX
- Size A0, Plain Paper
- 0:41 Min (Fast Recession Mode)
- 0:48 min (fast mode)
- 1:15 minutes (standard mode)
- A0 Size, Coated Paper
- 1:15 minutes (quick mode)
- 2:24 minutes (default mode)
- 3:50 minutes (high quality mode)
- Buffer RAM
- 256 MB
- hard drive
- not available
- media width
- Roll paper: 25.4 to 91.4 cm sheet materials: 20.3 to 91.4 cm
- Media thickness
- Roll paper: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- Top introduction: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- minute long paper printable
- Rolls: 20.3 cm
- Sheet materials: 27.9 cm
- Max. the length of the paper that can be printed
- Paper rolls: 18 m (depending on the operating system and applications)
- Maximum rolling diameter
- 15 cm
- Paper Source
- Roll: one roll, feed up front, the output
- Leaves: one leaves, the next edition of
- Printing without a frame (only for roll)
- 25.4 cm; B4 (25.7 cm); A3 (29.7 cm); Banners (30 cm); 35.6 cm; A2 (42 cm); A2 + (43.2 cm); B2 (51.5 cm); A1 (59.4 cm); 61 cm; B1 (72.8 cm); A0 (84.1 cm); 91.4 cm
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 130.4 x 87.7 x 106.2 cm (with open storage basket)
- 130.4 x 106.2 x 110 cm (with a detachable storage tray for stacking tray)
- the weight of the
- about 67.9 kg
- Provided software
- Canon Print drivers, Statusmonitor/Printmonitor, ExtraKit-Free Layout and iR Enlargement Copy, Install Printer drivers for AutoCAD, Media Configurator, PosterArtist Lite (for PC), Printer Plugin for Microsoft ® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (only for the PC), Direct Print Utility share &, Custom Installer Creation Tool
POWER SUPPLY AND OPERATION
- power supply
- 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- power consumption
- Operation: 140 W or less
- Off (standby): 0.5 W or less
- operating environment
- Temperature: 15 to 30 ° C, humidity: 10 to 80% (without condensation)
- sound pressure
- Normal operation: approx. 48 dB
- Standby: Max. 35 dB
- Sound power: 6.5 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Guidelines and regulations
- Europe: CE mark, Germany: TÜV, Russia sign: EAC
- Other countries: CB certification
- environmental certificate
- ENERGY STAR (Japan) (EU), RoHS (Europe), ECO Declaration (TED) (Europe), ELECTRICAL And ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (Europe)
- What’s included
- 1 starter, 1 set printhead ink tank (C, M, Y, Bk-90 ml each, MBk-130 ml), 3 inch core adapters, manual Assembly, user software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), leaflets PosterArtist Lite, CD-ROM Device PosterArtist Lite, LFP-Survey on communication, Leaflet EAC, Briefanleitung
- The role holder set
- ink tank
- PFI-107:130 ml-MBk/Bk/C/M/Y
- PFI-207:300 ml-MBk/Bk/C/M/Y
- maintenance MC-10
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 driver download for Windows:
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.15 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 (32bit)
Detail: The Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD is software for optimally controlling printing from CAD-use software “AutoCAD” of Autodesk, Inc. with imagePROGRAF.
File name: aom-win-115.exe
Driver size: 1.2 Mb
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008 (32bit or 64bit) 2003/2003R2 (32bit) 2008R2/2012R2/2012 (64bit)
Detail: imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers.
File name: PinO-Win-150.exe
Driver size: 30.8 Mb
iPF780Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.90 for Windows
Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2003R2/2000 (32bit)
Detail: image PROGRAF PRINTER DRIVER is the software that prints from English Windows’ application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Series.
File name: iPF780Series-Drv-Win-490.exe
Driver size: 52.9 Mb
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 driver download for Mac OS X:
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.62 (Mac)
Support Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10
Detail: This is a printer driver for your selected model.
File name: Drv-MacX10-462.dmg
Driver size: 85.1 Mb
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.01 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.9
Support Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
Detail: imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh’s application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF680 Series/685 Series/780 Series/785 Series.
File name: iPF680Series780Series-Drv-MacX-401.dmg
Driver size: 120 Mb
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780, immediately.