Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver & Software Download
Printer Canon imagePROGRAF large printer
Canon eject large width and printer for printing engineering drawings, maps, image rendering, facilities management, printing up posters. Canon imagePROGRAF can print paper size width to 36 inch.
Using ink 300 ml, the price is cheaper to print prints color. Printer Canon IPF785 and 685 are equipped with an internal hard drive 320 GB, enough to accommodate 500 prints images.
Canon imagePROGRAF series has some of the models below
$4.995 (iPF785), $4.495 (iPF780), $3.195 (iPF685), $2.495 (iPF680), $8.995 (iPF785 M40 MFP), $8.495 (iPF780 and $395 for the M40 MFP prints PosterArtist. and ($595) to SmartWorks MFP Plus software.
imagePROGRAF IPF785 Specs
- Printer Type
- 5 Colour – 36″ / 914.4 mm
- Printer Technology
- Canon inkjet on Demand 5 colours integrated type
- (6 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles
- C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200dpi
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200dpi x 2
- Guaranteed Minimum Line Width 0.02 mm
- Line Accuracy ±0.1% or less
- Ink Droplet Size 4 Picoliter per colour
- Ink Capacity Bundled Starter Ink: 90ml (Only MBK 130ml)
- Sales Ink: 130ml and 300ml
- Ink Type
- Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
- Pigment: Matte Black
- OS Compatability 32 bit – Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows Server 2003/ 2003R2 , Windows Server 2008
- 64 bit – Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/2003R2, Windows Server 2008/2008R2, Windows Server 2012/2012R2 Mac: OSX – 10.6.8～OS10.9.x
- Printer Languages
- GARO (Graphic Arts language with Raster Operations),
- HP-GL/2, HP RTL
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- A0 Size, Plain Paper
- 0:41 min (Fast Economy Mode)
- 0:48 min (Fast Mode)
- 1:15 min (Standard Mode)
- A0 Size, Coated Paper
- 1:15 min (Fast Mode)
- 2:24 min (Standard Mode)
- 3:50 min (High Quality Mode)
- Buffer RAM
- 32GB (Physical Memory 256MB)
- Hard Drive
- Media Width
- Roll paper: 10″/254mm – 36″/914.4mm Cut sheet: 8″/203.2mm – 36″/914.4mm
- Media Thickness
- Roll Unit: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Minimum Printable Length
- Roll: 203.2 mm
- Cut Sheet: 279.4 mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- 18m (varies according to the OS and application)
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- Paper Feed Method
- Roll Feed: One Roll, top loading, front output
- Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 10″ (254 mm), B4 (257 mm), A3 (297 mm), Banner (300 mm), 14″ (356 mm), A2 (420 mm), A2+/17″ (432 mm), B2 (515 mm), A1 (594 mm), 24″ (610 mm), B1 (728 mm), A0 (841 mm), 36″ (914 mm)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 1,304 (W) x 877 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (With basket open)
- 1,304 (W) x 1,100 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm (When basket is at the extended position for flatbed stacking)
- Weight 68.1kg Approx.
- Canon Printer Driver, Status Monitor/Print Monitor, ExtraKit – Free Layout & iR enlargement Copy, Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD, Media Configuration Tool, PosterArtist Lite (PC only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Direct Print & Share utility, Custom Installer Creation Tool
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply
- AC 100 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Operation: 140W or less
- Power Off Standby: 0.5 W or less
- Power consumption of sleep mode: 5W or less
- Time to enter sleep mode: approx. 5 min
- Operating Environment 15 – 30°C, 10 – 80 % (Condensation free)
- Noise Level (Approx.)
- Operation: approx. 48 dB
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Accoustic Power: 6.5 Bels
- Based on ISO 7779
- Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV mark, Russia: EAC
- Other Countries: CB Certification
- ENERGY STAR (Japan) (USA) (EU), RoHS directive (Europe), The ECO Declaration (TED) (Europe), WEEE (Europe)
- What’s in the Box?
- 1 print head, 1 set of starter ink tanks (C,M,Y,Bk – 90ml/MBk – 130ml), 3 inch core adapters, Set up guide, User software CD-ROM (Mac & Win), Carrying caution leaflet, Safety/Standard Environment leaflet, PosterArtist Lite leaflet, PosterArtist Lite software CD-ROM, Annoucement of LFP Survey Program, EAC leaflet, Quick guide
- Roll Holder Set
- Ink Tanks
- PFI-107: 130ml – MBK/BK/C/M/Y
- PFI-207: 300ml – MBK/BK/C/M/Y
- Print Head
- Maintenance Cartridge
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver Download for Windows
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Windows 8.1 x32 – Windows 8.1 x64 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Windows 8 x32 – Windows 8 x64 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Windows 7 x32 – Windows Vista x32 – Windows XP x32 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Windows 7 x64 – Windows Vista x64 – Windows XP 64 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Driver for Mac Os X
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Mac OS X 10.9 – Mac OS X 10.8 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Mac OS X 10.7 – Mac OS X 10.6 – Mac OS X 10.6 Here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF785 , immediately.