Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Driver & Software Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8000
IPF8000, especially for printer, photo lab, and the premium edition of the print out 44 “, using pigment ink system 12-color LUCIA.
The combination of quality and high productivity
Print quality iPF8000 is very prominent. Print ink system uses IPF8000 12-ink Canon’s new, capable of reproducing colored paper at most in its class. Two new printhead that uses hardware able to squirt ink from the nozzles 4,161 30,720 nozzles. Thanks to a wide range of printer configuration, this applies to address the overall needs of Your output format.
iPF8000 is ideal for:
• For a company to print posters, catalogues and other materials
• designing Department and the Department of
• evidence for artists or a professional photographer
• Copy Centers for sale quality service
IPF8000 is designed for heavy loads, and thus users can even replace the ink cartridges during printing. The forward roll paper delivery mechanism allows the loading of paper from the front of the machine, thus saving space required for the installation of the device and allows easy operation.
Low administration costs
IPF8000 allows ink under control, and new technologies ensure that every dye ink is used before you need to replace the ink cartridges.
Easy to use
The large LCD on the front panel make the iPF8000 easy operator set up the device. Poster Artist device is included to make the poster easily printable. A paper cutter also works with all supported by iPF8000.
Canon imagePROGRAF IPF8000 Specs
- Printer Type
- Print Head: PF-02
- Technology: FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Configuration: 6 colors per print head Dual print heads (total 12 colors)Print Head (L) Y/PC/C/PGY/GY/MBK Print Head (R) PM/M/BK/R/G/B
- Replacement: End user replaceable Number of Nozzles2,560 nozzles per color
- 30,720 nozzles total
- Nozzle Pitch
- 1,200 dpi
- Nozzle Recovery System
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation Print Resolution (Up to)2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Macintosh® OS 9.1/X 10.2/10.3/10.41
- Standard Interfaces
- USB 2.0 High-Speed
- 10/100 Base-T/TX
- Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®)
- Ink Droplet Size
- Uniform 4 picoliter for all colors
- Ink Capacity
- 330ml per color2(Optional 700ml)
- Colors: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green, Blue, Gray, Photo Gray Ink Droplet Size Lucia ink (Pigment-based)
- Buffer Ram
- 384 MB
- Media Width
- 8-44 (Cut sheet)
- 10-44 (Roll Feed)
- Media Thickness
- 0.07-0.8 mm (2.8-31.4 mil)
- Roll Feed:One roll, Font Loading, Front Output
- Cut Sheet: One Sheet, front loading, front output
- Maximum Roll Print Length
- 59 Feet
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter
- 5.9 inches
- Borderless Printing Width
- 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42, B2 (20.28/515mm),A1 (23.38/594mm), AO (33.11/841 mm), BO (40.55/103mm)
- Paper Feed Method
- Manual Feed (Top/Front):Leading and left/right edges: 0.20 (5mm)
- Trailing edge: 0.90(23mm) Languages GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Noise Level Approx
- Operation: 54 dB or less
- Standby: 35 dB or less
- Acoustic Power (Operation & Standby):6.7 Bels or less
- Physical Dimensions
- 74.5 x 38.4 x 45.0 (With Stand)
- 313 lbs (With Stand)
- Power Source
- AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 190W or less
- Standby (100-120 V) 5W or less(8W or less when EB-05 is installed)
- Power Off (Standby, 100-120v): Less than 1W (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)User-replaceable items Print Head (PF-01), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08)
- Software Included
- Printing Software: Printer Driver 2006, Print Plug-in for Photoshop®2, Printer Driver Extra Kit3 (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function)
- Applications: PosterArtist 20064, Digital Photo Print Pro4
- Utilities: GARO Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Remote UI Optional AccessoriesAutomatic Media Take-up Unit (TU-06)
- IEEE 1394 Expansion Board (EB-05)2 Core Roll Holder (RH2-43)3 Core Roll Holder (RH-43)1The maximum printable length varies depending on the application, OS, and RIP used. The maximum printable length from Printer Driver 2006 is 50 feet.
- 2For Adobe® Photoshop® 6, 7, CS, CS2, running on Windows 2000/XP or Macintosh OS 9.1 or OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4
- 3Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server
- 4Windows 2000/XP
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8(64bit) – (Windows Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012/7 x64/8/Vista64/XP x64) v3.51 34.38 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Recovery Tool – (Windows 8) v1.00 292.00 KB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit) – (Windows 2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/Vista/XP) v3.50 45.44 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows98/Me v3.40 31.86 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.9.x) – (Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9) v3.09 2.35 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.8.x) v3.06 67.58 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac (Mac OSX 10.3.9-10.7x) – (Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7) v2.67 229.77 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6 N/A 6.17 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for MAC (Mac OSX 10.5x) v2.00 13.49 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for MAC (Mac OSX 10.2.8-10.4x) – (Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4) v1.37 8.04 MB Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000 , immediately.