Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100
Canon iPF8100 model developed specifically for the application used by the artists and photographers. This system uses a 12-color pigment ink from a very feminine LUCIA, thanks to which you can achieve transmission color highly accurate and expressive of the black and white image.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 Specs
- Interface: Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0
- Additional Information
- Weight: 142 kg
- Features: maximum width of rolls (or sheet media) is 44 inches (1118 mm). The maximum length of the roll is 18 m, the maximum diameter of the rolls is 150 mm. Automatic Cutting thickness of paper is 0.07-0.8 mm. cartridge Capacity is 700 ml, (330 ml in the starting kit). Int
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1893x1144x975 mm
- The noise level during operation: 50 dB
- Information display: LCD Panel
- Support OS: Windows, Mac OS
- Power consumption (during operation): 190 W
- Power consumption (in standby mode): 6 W
- The noise level in idle mode: 35 dB
- General characteristics
- Accommodation: outdoor
- Device: printer
- Type of print: coloured
- Printing technology: thermal inkjet
- Maximum format: A0
- Number of colors: 12
- Maximum resolution for printing color: 2400×1200 dpi
- Photo printing:
- Printing without limits: there are
- Maximum resolution for printing b/w: 1200×1200 dpi
- The minimum volume of a drop: 4 pl
- Paper weight: 80-270 g/m2
- Print on: labels, photo paper, glossy paper, matte paper, roll
- Type of cartridge/toner PFI-102BK: black, black matte black-102MBK PFI PFI-102C, blue, yellow, magenta 102Y-PFI PFI-102M
- Types of ink: pigment
- Hard Drive: 80 GB
- Memory: 384 MB
- Font and language control
- PostScript support: Optional
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- The printing system
- Printing inkjet printing technology-bubble
- Paper size A0
- Maximum print speed (A4) 132 ppm (color)
- Print resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Buffer memory
- The transport capacity of 80 GB
- Dimensions and weight
- 189.3 width cm
- 114.4 cm high
- 97.5 cm depth
- Weight 142 kg
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (32-bit) – (Windows 10/2000/7/8//8.1//Vista/XP) v1.14 1.06 MB⇛ DownloadPrinter Driver Extra Kit for Windows (32-bit) – (Windows 10/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v2.30 8.91 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit) – (Windows 10/2000/Server 2003/Server 2008/7/8/8.1/Vista/XP) v4.43 49.11 MB⇛ DownloadPrinter Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows (64bit) – (Windows 10×64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Vista x64/XP x64) V1.14 1.71 MB⇛ DownloadPrinter Driver Extra Kit for Windows (64bit) – (Windows 10×64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Vista x64/Server 2003 x64/Server 2003 R2 x64/Server 2008 x64/Server 2012 x64) V2.30 8.91 MB ⇛DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit) – (Windows 10 x64/7 x64/8 x64/8.1 x64/Vista x64/XP x64/Server 2003 x64/Server 2008 x64) V4.43 36.00 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X – (Mac OS X/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10) v4.45 101.11 MB DownloadPrinter Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac – (Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9) v3.09 2.35 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update for OS X – (OS X 10.9) v1.01 38.86 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac – (Mac OSX 10.8.x) v3.09 48.58 MB⇛ DownloadPrinter Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac – (Mac OSX 10.4x – 10.7x) v3.05 4.42 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac – (Mac OSX 10.3.9-10.7x) v2.68 90.04 MB⇛ DownloadimagePROGRAF Printer Driver Update Software for Mac OS X v10.6 N/A 6.17 MB⇛ Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8100, immediately.