For the most demanding CAD/GIS and works with posters, refer to iPF830. This large format printer of 44 “outstanding quality, offers flexibility and speeds.
Ink reservoirs of high yield of 330 ml/700 ml that can be replaced during operation-to replace them while printing
Blistering speeds with the quickest economic printing
Ink system in 5 LUCIA ink with new color magenta for reproduction of a broader pallet of colors
Crystal clear quality on CAD drawings for precise details
Printing continues at high, with 320 GB HDD built-in
Support HP-GL/2, HP-RTL improved and optimized driver for AutoCAD
Manage and track costs recovery rate of return on investment (ROI) with accounting software
Direct Print software and compatibility with & Share cloud services
Find out more detailed information on Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830
Fine lines, vivid colors, and high-speed printing
Count on stunning printer productivity iPF830. Designed for CAD/GIS and for posters both in professional printing environments, as well as in large corporate environments, this printer offers a 44 “exceptional breeding lines, vivid colors, image quality and consistency It is equipped with large ink tank capacity that can be replaced during operation.
Outstanding quality and precision
Canon ink system with reactive pigments in 5 colors produce vivid colors and the most accurate and thin lines and because of tolerance in terms of distances +/-0.1%, and the minimum bandwidth of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed. The images are rendered at 1200 dpi, 2,400 x for maximum impact, thanks to the print heads, using superfine 15,360 of nozzles. The latest ink magenta assures plainest posters and drawings more vibrant.
The exceptional quality of the image is accompanied by stunning productivity with printed in outline mode in format A0 in 42 seconds and in A1 format in just 22 seconds. The printer uses ink tanks with a capacity of 330 ml and 700 ml which can be replaced during production process for continuous production, and borderless printing to save time finishing. A large basket optional support for high-volume printing continues.
Economic and efficient
A built-in accounting function allows accurate tracking of cost per print and general cost of the printer and lets you view data via the printer driver or to export into a CSV file, for use in your own files or systems. In order to maintain costs at a low level, you can select the eco mode, which uses less ink, ideal when printing drafts.
For workflows, CAD/GIS demanding
iPF830 is designed to integrate and work seamlessly in most demanding feeds works CAD/GIS. Large files are processed efficiently with support HP-GL/2. HP-RTL format is also supported by a printer driver and featuring AutoCAD for Windows. It is provided also with enhanced device management and security for large groups working with eMaintenance connectivity, control panel lock and SNMP v3 protocol.
Easy to use with built-in hard disk drive 320 GB
A built-in hard disk drive 320 GB allows the creation of mailboxes when the device is in use by several people, for example in large corporate environments. Ease of use is enhanced due to large graphic interface to the user, which facilitates the operation.
Full software support
For print workflows without downtime, iPF830 is compatible with the service cloud, and includes support for Direct Print Utility Share, Print panorama II for iPad and Océ Publisher Select (from the autumn of 2015). It also integrates easily with your applications. Office Microsoft Office Plug-ins and support for production PosterArtist Lite simple posters.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 Specs
Main Unit Specs
- Printer Type5-Colour 44-inch Printer
- Nozzle Pitch1,200 dpi
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Number of Nozzles
- Total: 15,360MBK: 5,120 nozzles,C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each
- Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8/8.1)
- Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8 – 10.10)
- USB 2.0 High-Speed 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 330ml , 700ml per colour2
- Ink Droplet Size Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Hard Drive 320 GB
- Media Width Cut Sheet – 8″- 44″,Roll Feed – 10″ – 44″
- Media Thickness 0.07-0.8mm
- Maximum Roll Print Length Roll Feed – 59’3
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9″
- Borderless Printing Width 10″, 14″, 17″, 24″, 36″, 42″
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, Front loading, Front output
- Cut Sheet: One sheet, Front loading, Front output
- GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP-RTL
- Noise Level Approx
- Operation: 52 dB (A) or less
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.8 Bels or less
- Physical Dimensions 75″(W) x 51″(D) x 45″(H)
- Box Dimensions 84″(W)x658″(D)x46″(H)
- Weight Approximately 380lbs
- Box Weight Approximately 564lbs
- Power Source AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Maximum: 190W or less
- Standby 5W or less
- Power Off: .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C)
- Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items
- Print Head: PF-04
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, MC-09
- Ink Tanks:
- PFI-307 (330ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK)
- PFI-707 (700ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK)
- Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
- Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Colour imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility4, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD
- Print Resolution 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool for Windows – (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 R2/Windows Server 2008) Ver. 7.02.001 57.8 MB Download
iPF830/iPF840/iPF850 Firmware (Windows/Mac) – (Windows 10/Windows 10 (x64)/Windows 8.1/Windows 8.1 (x64)/Windows 8/Windows 8 (x64)/Windows 7/Windows 7 (x64)/Windows Vista/Windows Vista (x64)/Windows XP/Windows XP (x64)/Windows Server 2003/Windows Server 2003 (x64)/Windows Server 2003 R2/Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64)/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 (x64)/Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)/Windows Server 2012 (x64)/Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64), OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7/Mac OS X v10.6/Mac OS X v10.5/Mac OS X v10.4. Ver.1.02 20.1 MB Download
iPF830 Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows x64 – (Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 8.1 64-bit /Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 7 64-bit/Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit/Windows Server 2012 64-bit/Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit/Windows Server 2008 64-bit/Windows Server 2003 R2 64-bit/Windows Server 2003 64-bit) Ver . 4.92 44.54 MB Download
Printer Driver Extra Kit for Windows x64 Ver. 2.30 8.91 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office for Windows (32/64-bit) – (Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP/Windows Server 2008/Server 2003 R2/Server 2003) Ver. 1.50 30.78 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office – (Windows 32/64-bit) – (Windows 10(32bit)/Windows 10(64bit)/Windows 8.1(32bit)/Windows 8.1(64bit)/Windows 8(32bit)/Windows 8(64bit)/Windows 7(32bit)/Windows 7(64bit)/Windows Vista(32bit)/Windows Vista(64bit)/Windows Server 2012 R2(64bit)/Windows Server 2012(64bit)/Windows Server 2008 R2(64bit)/Windows Server 2008(32bit)/Windows Server 2008(64bit) Ver.1.60 10.06 MB Download
Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD for Windows x64 Ver. 1.15 1.65 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver (Mac) – (macOS Sierra v10.12 – Later/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10) Ver.4.56 43.9 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.6/v10.7/v10.8/v10.9 Ver. 4.30 117 MB Download
imagePROGRAF Media Configuration Tool (Mac) – (macOS Sierra v10.12/OS X El Capitan v10.11/OS X Yosemite v10.10/OS X Mavericks v10.9/OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5/OS X Lion v10.7.5/OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8) Ver.7.03 17.4 MB Download
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF IPF765 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF830 , immediately.