Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Driver & Software Download
Built with extremely high image quality and outstanding performance, large format printer imagePROGRAF iPF8300 44 “is equipped with a variety of professional features. Pigment ink system 12-color LUCIA re formulated increase gamut colors can be reached approximately 20% of the advance. imagePROGRAF 12-color series. A large 160 GB hard drive, the system tank sub-ink, Gigabit Ethernet support and Accounting Manager.
To make full use of the dynamic range of color ink sets LUCIA EX, high-precision printing modes deliver quality one step above the highest quality mode. And with Print Plug-ins for Photoshop, now with support for the Adobe CMM, users can manipulate images in 16 bit. For more control towards the final result, the Media Configuration Tool expands the choice of media is an array of Canon, which allows the user to enter a third-party media profiles. By combining the technological achievement of the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300, print prints are stunning, durable and long lasting.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Specs
- Printer Type 12-Color 44-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles Total: 30,720,All colors: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to) 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit)
- Standard Interfaces USB 2.0 High-Speed,10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Compatibility 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity 330ml per color (Optional 700ml)
- Ink Droplet Size LUCIA EX ink (Pigment-based)
- Color Set Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Red, Green. Blue, Gray, Photo Gray
- Buffer Ram 384 MB
- Hard Drive 160GB
- Media Width Cut Sheet: 8 – 44,Roll: 10 – 44
- Media Thickness Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 – 0.8mm (3.2 – 31.4mil),Roll: 0.07 – 0.8mm (3.2 – 31.4mil)
- Maximum Roll Print Length 59 Feet (18 meters)2
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 5.9 (150mm)
- Borderless Printing Width 515mm (JIS B2), 1, 030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 17, 24, 36, 42, 44
- Paper Feed Method Roll Feed: One Roll, front output,Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output
- Languages GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Noise Level Approx Operation: 50 dB (A) or less ,Acoustic Power: 6.8 Bels
- Physical Dimensions (with stand): 45 (H) x 74.5 (W) x 38.4 (D)
- Weight Approximately 316lbs. with stand
- Power Source AC-100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Maximum: 190W or less
- Standby: 5W or less
- Power Off: 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order)
- Operating Environment Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C),Relative Humidity – 10-80% (No Condensation)
- User-replaceable items
- Print Head (PF-05)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08)
- Durable Rotary Media Cutter (CT-06)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-304, PFI-704)
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver for Windows 32 bit (x86)
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows Xp 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 7 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 8 32 bit (x86)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 10 32 bit (x86)Click here
Driver for Windows 64 bit (x64)
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows Xp 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 7 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 8 64 bit (x64)Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers Windows 10 64 bit (x64)Click here
Driver for MAC
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.5Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.6Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.7Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.8Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.9Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.10Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers MAC OS X 10.11Click here
canon imageprograf ipf8300 drivers macOS X 10.12Click here
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300, immediately.