Vibrant print large format posters, plan and map GIS with great detail. Features such as ink, paper cutters and swivel detector level and the size of the ink tank to maximize productivity by two minimal cost
- 12-colour ink system
- Print size: 60 “
- Optimised for graphics
Professional quality art
In addition to six standard colors for large format printers, Canon LUCIA pigment ink color-12 also employs three primary colors-red, green and blue (RGB) and two shades of gray for a total imaging performance. This is a large color gamut enables brilliant colours and tones in a variety of media, including glossy, matte, art andsignage-creating a metallic Sheen might be enhanced, evening is reduced and a more powerful image.
80 GB hard disk drive
Freeing up computer tasks and ease the heavy workload faster with large embedded disk capacity of 80 GB. Enable greater productivity and control even for large volumes, complex print jobs, additional processing power increases memory your printer for superior performance. Data from some work is also stored in the memory even if errors such as out of paper occurred during the work, you can easily monitor the status of the work of reprinting the PC.
Standard media take-up
The imagePROGRAF iPF9100 standard media features taking-up unit, which automatically roll the Media roll. This allows continuous operation print unattended even at night to reduce manpower needs and enhancing the productivity of the workflow, so you can deliver results faster and more efficient all the time.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Specs
- Print Head
- FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Print Resolution (Max.)
- 2400 x 1200dpi
- Number of Nozzles
- 2,560 Nozzles per Colour (30,720 Total)
- Droplet Size
- 4 Picoliter
- Nozzle Pitch (Head Resolution)1200dpi x 2
- Print Head Swath 1.07in.
- Ink Type
- LUCIA (pigment-based)
- PFI-301 / 701 (C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G, B)
- PFI-103 / 702 (BK, MBK, GY, PGY)
- Ink Capacity
- 330ml / 700ml each (bundled starter ink: 330ml)
- Number of Colours 12
- Ink Supply Method
- Tubing system (with sub-tank)
- Nozzle Recovery
- System Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation
- Printer Controller
- L-COA Controller
- Printer Memory 384MB
- Media feed
- Front-loading Manual Feed, Front-loading Roll Feed
- Hard Disk
- Roll Feed
- 254mm – 1118mm
- Cut Sheet
- 203mm – 1118mm
- Cutsheet ISO A4, A3, A3+, A2, A2+, A1, A0, B4, B3, B2, B1, B0, DIN C4,C3, C2, C1, C0, JIS B4, B3, B2, B1, B0, ANSI Letter (8.5″ x 11″), Legal (8.5″ x 14″), 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, 17″ x 22″, 22″ x 34″ , 28″ x 40″, 34″ x 44″, ARCH (9″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 36″, 26″ x 38″, 27″ x 39″, 30″ x 42″, 36″ x 48″), 20″ x 24″, 18″ x 22″, 14″ x 17″, 12″ x 16″, 10″ x 12″ , 10″ x 15″, 8″ x 10″, 16″ x 20″ (US Photo size), Poster (20″ x 30″, 30″ x 40″, 42″ x 60″, 44″ x 62″, 300 x 900mm), 13″ x 22″
- Roll paper IS0 A3, A2, A1, A0, JIS B2, B1, B0, ARCH D (24″, 30″, 36″), 10″,14″, 16″, 17″, 42″, 44″
- Media Type*1 Plain Paper, Plain paper (High Quality), Coated paper, Heavyweight coated paper, Premium matte paper, Glossy photo paper, Semi-glossy photo paper, Backlit film, Backprint film, Flame-Resistant cloth, Fine art photo, Fine art heavyweight photo, Fine art textured, Canvas matte
- Printable Margins Roll Feed
- All Sides:
- 5mm or 0mm for Borderless
- Cutsheet Left, Right, Top:5mm
- Bottom: 23mm
- Minimum Printable Media length
- 8.0″ (203mm)
- Roll Feed 59″(18m)
- Cut Sheet
- Printing Widths (Roll Media Only) JIS B2 (515mm), JIS B0 (1030mm), ISO A1 (594mm), ISO A0 (841mm), 10″, 14″, 16″, 24″, 36″, 42″
- Media Cutter
- Automatic horizontal cutting (Rotary cutter)
- Media Thickness
- 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Media Core Sizes
- Internal diameter of roll core:2″ / 3″ (Option)
- Maximum Roll Outer Diameter 150mm or less
- Printing Software
- imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2007, Print Plug-in for Photoshop, Print Plug-in for DPP, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function)
- Media Configuration Tool, GARO Status Monitor (Windows) /Print Monitor (MAC), Remote UI
- Digital Photo Front-Access, Poster Artist 2007 (optional)
- Printer language
- GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Operating Systems
- Windows (2000, XP, Windows Vista 32 / 64 bit)
- Macintosh (OS9 / X)
- Standard (Built-in)
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10 / 100Base-T / TX
- IEEE1394 (FireWire)
- Operation 51dB (A) or Less
- Standby 51dB (A) or Less
- Acoustic Power 6.7 Bels or Less
- Power Supply
- AC 100 – 240V (50 – 60Hz)
- Maximum 190W or Less
- Standby (100 – 120V)
- 5W or Less (10W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Standby (220 – 240V)
- 6W or Less (11W or less when IEEE1394 is mounted)
- Power Off
- 1W or Less (Executive Order Compliant)
- UL, FCC Class B, PSB, CCC, ENERGY STAR (WW), RoHS directive
- Temperature 15 – 30°C
- Relative Humidity
- 10 – 80% (No Condensation)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2299 x 766 x 1144mm (with Printer Stand)
- Weight (with Stand)
- Approx. 164kg
- User Replaceable Items
- Print Head (PF-03)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-301 / PFI-302): 330ml; (PFI-701 / PFI-702): 700ml
- Cutter Blade (CT-06)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC -08)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Driver Download for Windows
DownloadWindows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
DownloadWindows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
DownloadWindows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
DownloadWindows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Driver Download for Mac OS
Download OS X 10.9,OS X 10.8
Download Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.6,Â Mac OS X 10.6
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Driver Download for Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9100 , immediately.