Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 Driver & Software Download
Created to put the latest printing technology into the hands of the artists and photographers.
Generate output color 60 “is impressive, the power in the handling of the paper and the speed in the output of everything that needed a professional to productively and efficiently create rich color material.
The 12-color ink system
Print size: 60 ”
Optimized for graphics
Multi-sensor’s new infinity edge Printing
This new multi-sensor included with this printer, giving the color density of the TER fix detection and allows the full calibration to be completed in 15 minutes, with the ability to use branded media is non-Canon. Now, printing without the border up to 60 “is made possible by iPF9410.
New Color Management System
This feature allows color calibration target for created by using iPF6460 with an optional spectrophotometer and share across a 12-color printer iPFX410 new all-round, and the included software allows all printers on the network monitored from one central location.
Hard disk drive 250 GB
The printer also comes with a large 250 GB hard disk dive, aimed to increase productivity in high volume printing and a streamlined workflow, while allowing the processing of large files faster and able to print reset the work directly from the printer.
imagePROGRAF iPF9410 Specs
- Print Head PF-05
- Technology FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Print Resolution (Max.) 2400 x 1200dpi
- Number of Nozzles 2,560 Nozzles per Colour (30,720 Total)
- Droplet Size 4 Picoliter
- Nozzle Pitch (Head Resolution) 1200dpi x Two Rows
- Ink Tank
- Ink Type LUCIA EX (pigment-based)
- Model 330ml: PFI8306 MBK/BK/PC/C/PM/M/Y/R/G/B/GY/PGY
- 700ml: PFI8706 MBK/BK/PC/C/PM/M/Y/R/G/B/GY/PGY
- Ink Capacity 330ml / 700ml each (bundled starter ink: 330ml)
- Number of Colours 12
- Ink Supply Method Tubing system (with sub-tank)
- Nozzle Recovery System Non-firing Nozzle Detection and Compensation
- Printer Controller L-COA Controller
- Printer Memory 640MB
- Media feed One Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
- Cut sheet (Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
- Hard Disk 250GB
- Media Width Roll paper: 254 – 1524mm
- Cut sheet: 203 – 1524mm
- Media size Cutsheet ISO A4, A3, A3+, A2, A2+, A1, A0, B4, B3, B2, B1, B0, DIN C4, C3, C2, C1, C0, JIS B4, B3, B2, B1, B0, ANSI 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, 11″ x 17″, 13″ x 19″, 17″ x 22″, 22″ x 34″, 28″ x 40″, 34″ x 44″, ARCH 9″ x 12″, 12″ x 18″, 18″ x 24″, 24″ x 36″, 26″ x 38″, 27″ x 39″, 30″ x 42″, 36″ x 48″, Photo 20″ x 24″, 18″ x 22″, 14″ x 17″, 12″ x 16″, 10″ x 12″, 10″ x 15″, 8″ x 10″, 16″ x 20″ (US Photo size), Poster 20″ x 30″, 30″ x 40″, 42″ x 60″, 44″ x 62″, 300 x 900 mm, Others 13″ x 22″
- Roll paper Width: ISO A3, A2, A1, A0, JIS B2, B1, B0, ARCH 24″, 30″, 36″, Others 10″, 14″, 16″, 17″, 42″, 44″, 50″, 54″, 60″
- Media Type*1 Plain Paper, Economy Bond Paper, Universal Bond Paper, Canon Premium Plain Paper 80,Canon Coated Paper, Canon Matte Coated Paper 90gsm, Canon Hi Resolution Coated Bond ,Canon Opaque White Paper 120g, Canon Heavyweight Coated Paper, Canon Matt Coated Paper 140g, Canon Matte Coated Paper 170gsm, Canon Matt Coated Paper 180g, Canon Hi Res Barrier Paper, Canon Hi Res Graphic Paper, Canon Glossy Photo Paper 170gsm, Canon Satin Photo Paper 170gsm, Canon Glossy Photo Paper HG 170, Canon Semi-GlossyPhotoPaperHG170, Canon Glossy Photo Paper 200gsm, Canon Satin Photo Paper 200gsm, Canon Glossy Photo Paper 240gsm, Canon Satin Photo Paper 240gsm, Canon Glossy Photo Paper HG 255, Canon Semi-GlossyPhotoPaperHG255, Canon Premium RC Photo Luster, Canon Pearl Photo paper 260g, Canon Premium Glossy Paper 2 280, Canon PremiumSemi-GlossyPpr2 280, Canon Proofing Paper, Canon Proofing Paper Glossy 195g, Canon ProofingPprSemiglossy 195g, Canon ProofingPprSemiglossy 255g, Canon Adhesive Matte Vinyl, Canon Scrim Banner Vinyl, Canon Durable Banner, Canon Backlit Film HG, Canon Durable Backlit Film, Canon Flame-Resistant Cloth, Canon Flame-Resistant Cloth HG, Canon FineArtEnhancedVelvet 255g, Canon Water Res Art Canvas, Canon Graphic Canvas, Canon Artistic Matte Canvas, Canon Artistic Satin Canvas, Extra Heavyweight Coated Paper, Colored Coated Paper, Lightweight Gloss Proof Paper, Lightweight Matte Proof Paper, Proofing Paper 3, Synthetic Paper, Adhesive Synthetic Paper, Roll-Up Gloss Film 180, Backprint Film, Fabric Banner, Thin Fabric Banner 3, Fine Art Photo, Fine Art Heavyweight Photo, Fine Art Textured, Canvas Matte, Lightweight Photo Paper, Heavyweight Photo Paper, Heavyweight Art Paper, Extra Heavyweight Art Paper, Japanese Paper Washi, CAD ClearFilm, Lightweight Coated Paper, Heavyweight Coated Paper, Adhesive Vinyl, Banner Vinyl, Glossy Film and others
- Printable Margins
- Roll Feed All Sides: 5mm or 0mm for Borderless
- Manual Feed Left, Right, Top: 5mm
- Bottom: 23mm (Front feed) or 5mm (Top feed)
- Minimum Printable Media length 203.2mm
- Maximum Print length
- Roll Feed 59″ (18m)
- Cutsheet 5.2″ (1.6m)
- Borderless Printing Widths (Roll Media Only) 515mm (JIS B2), 1, 030mm (JIS B0), 594mm (ISO A1), 841mm (ISO A0), 10″, 14″, 17″, 24″, 36″, 42″, 44″, 50″, 60″
- Media Cutter Automatic horizontal cutting (Rotary cutter)
- Media Thickness
- Roll Feed 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Cut sheet 0.07 – 0.8mm
- Media Core Sizes Internal diameter of roll core: 2″ / 3″
- Maximum Roll Outer Diameter 150mm
- Software Included Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word / Excel / PowerPoint (PC only), Accounting Manager, Gallery Wrap Feature
- Printer Language GARO (Canon Proprietary)
- Operating Systems Windows® (XP / Vista 32/64bit / Windows 7 32/64bit)
- Macintosh® (OSX)
- Standard (Built-in) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10 / 100 / 1000Base-T / TX
- Acoustic Noise
- Operation Approx. 52dB (A) or Less
- Standby 35dB (A) or Less
- Acoustic Power Approx. 68dB
- Power Supply AC 100 – 240V (50 – 60Hz)
- Maximum 190W or Less
- Standby (100 – 120V) 5W or Less
- Standby (220 – 240V) 6W or Less
- Power Off 0.5 W or Less
- Certifications International Energy Star Program (WW), RoHS directive, IT ECO Declaration (Europe), WEEE (Europe / India), Executive Order of the President of the United States of America, China RoHS directive, Erp directive, REACH ,EPEAT, SPRING
- Operational Environment
- Temperature 15 – 30°C
- Relative Humidity 10 – 80% (No Condensation)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 2,299 (W) x 766 (D) x 1,144 (H) mm (with Printer Stand)
- Weight (with Stand) Approx. 164kg
- User Replaceable Items Print Head (PF-05)
- Ink Tanks (PFI-8306) / (PFI-8706)
- Maintenance Cartridge (MC -08)
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 DOWNLOAD Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 DOWNLOAD Windows 8, Windows 8.1 32bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 DOWNLOAD Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 DOWNLOAD Windows 8, Windows 8.1 64bit
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 DOWNLOAD Mac OS 10.6/10.5/10.4
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9410, immediately.