ImagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Driver
Canon imagePROGRAF PR0-4000 delivers high-quality prints up to 44 inch material-ink system LUCIA PRO 12 ink and print head 1.28 inches ensures a strong color and black in tone, high-speed printing and high quality.
Pigment printing technology PRO 4000, PRO-LUCIA as well as the ink and print head 12 1.28 inches, provide stunning colors and impressive.
Image processing processor Canon L-COA PRO produces high-quality output quickly and efficiently thanks to advanced algorithms and application-specific integrated circuits.
Trusted quality of PRO-4000 is a powerful body-this makes accurate print head at the proper distance from the print media and prevent vibration.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Specs
- Type of printer 12 colors, 44 “/118 mm
- Printing Technology Canon Bubblejet on Demand, 12 colors, integrated (12 chip on the print head print head x 1)
- print resolution 2 400 x 1200 dpi
- The number of nozzles 18 432 nozzles (nozzles 1 536 x 12 colors)
- The accuracy of the line
- Not more than ± 0.1%
- Configure user-specific settings. Environmental printing and materials must be responsive to the materials used in the adjustment.
- CAD Paper Required: Plain Paper, Paper, Paper Coated Tracer CAD, CAD Matte Film
- nozzle field
- 600 x 2 dpi, detection and repair of the nozzles not functioning
- Ink droplet size
- At least 4 pl per color
- ink Capacity
- Packaging sales: 160 ml, 330 ml or 700 ml
- Including up to start pack: 330 ml
- Types of ink
- Pigment finish-matte black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo, photo agent matrix, gray, gray photos, red, blue, Chroma Optimizer
- Operating system Support
- Microsoft Windows, 32-bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008; 64-bit: Vista,
- 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
- Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.7.5-10.11
- Printer Language
- SG Raster (Raster Graphic Swift), PDF (version 1.7), JPEG (JFIF Version 1.02)
- Standard interface
- USB port A: Print JPEG files and PDFs directly from a USB memory
- Internal port: USB B Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface
- 10/100/1000: Ethernet base-T
- Wireless LAN: IEEE 802 .11n/IEEE 802 .11b/IEEE 802 .11b
- * See instructions for setting up and turn off the wireless LAN connection in the user guide.
- standard memory
- 3 GB
- Hard disk
- 320 GB
- Print speed
- Ingredients (A0)
- Print time: print mode
- Plain Paper (A0)
- Fast: 1:37 min
- The usual: 2:51 min
- Coated paper (A0)
- The usual: 2:51 min
- High quality: 5:36 min
- Glossy Photo Paper (A0)
- 6:21 min
- High quality
- 10:05 min
- * Print the image:
- ISO JIS N5 SCID
- Material Handling
- Material feeding and printing
- The feed from the top scrolls: one roll, filled from the front, the print forward
- The feed from the bottom roll: filled rolls, one from the front, the print forward
- Sheet: front, front print (manual feed material lock lever)
- The width of the material
- Reels: 203.2-1 118 mm
- Sheet: 203.2-1 118.0 mm
- The thickness of the material
- Rolls/Sheets: 0.07 to 0.8 mm
- The minimum length of the mold
- 203.2 mm
- Maximum print length
- Paper rolls: 18 m (varies depending on the operating system and applications)
- Sheet: 1.6 m
- The width of the reels maximum material
- 170 mm
- Core size reels
- The diameter of the roller arm: 2 “/3”
- The range of the recommended limit
- Paper roll: top 20 mm, 3 mm, 3 mm page
- Sheet: 20 mm up, 20 mm, 3 mm page
- End Print Area
- Rolls of paper: top: 3 mm, 3 mm, wide: page: 3 mm
- Roll paper (without frame): top: 0 Bottom: 0 mm, mm, pp: 0 mm
- Sheet: top 3 mm, 20 mm wide, 3 mm page
- Material Feed Capacity
- Feed rolls: two rolls. Automatic transfer possible.
- Sheet: 1 sheet
- Recycling units
- Rewinding unit two-way allows the print surface rolling into or out of the rolls
- Width Of Printing Without Borders (Only Duel)
- 515 mm (JIS B2), 728 mm (JIS B1), 1 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10 “, 14”, 17 “, 24” 42 “, 44”, 257mm (JIS B4) *, 297mm (ISO A3) *, 329mm (ISO A3 +) *, 420mm (ISO A2) *,, 300 mm *
- * In some environments, the desired result may not be achieved.
- The maximum number of prints
- Standard position: 1 sheet
- Layout: horizontal position A2, 10 sheets of glossy paper, 20 sheets of paper layered (not paper that played high)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical dimensions and weight
- L x S x K
- The main unit, stand and basket delivery
- 1 593 x 984 x 168 mm (box open submissions)
- 1 593 x 766 x 1 168 mm (box submissions closed)
- 123 kg (including a set of sets of the ruler, no toner or printhead)
- The primary unit, unit roller, stand and basket delivery
- 143 kg (including a set of rollers, no toner or printhead)
- Dimensions and weight package
- Printer dimensions (main unit and pallet): 1820 x 915 x 1019 mm
- 174 kg
- Roller unit: 1 727 x 562 x 461 mm
- 31 kg
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003 32bit 64bit |imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series Full Driver & Software Package5.64 MBHere
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 windows 32bit 64bit10.1 MBHere
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 Windows 32bit 64bit57.1 MBHere
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series XPS Printer Driver 32bit 64bit other printer drivers Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S4.74 MBHere
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11| imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series Full Driver & Software Package7.4 MBHere
imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 series CUPS Printer Driver OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.1132.3 MBHere
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Drivers download for Linux not ready
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 , immediately.