Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Driver & Software Download
ImagePROGRAF PRO-6000S is best solution to produce large format prints (up to 60 “), offers high-quality quality is remarkable with exceptional reliability.
Exceptional quality 8-color LUCIA PRO, with remarkable speed, with large print formats up to 60 “.
Print head 1.28 “new allows printing faster while maintaining high quality.
Double-roll unit provides continuous paper feed or output automatically from the prints.
Interesting and no doubt, the design of the color black.
Ergonomic design with a flat top surface for printing and control panel LCD touch screen 3.5 “color.
Optimum design of compact spaces for the production environment.
Simple and Quick PDF and JPEG file printing directly from a USB memory stick.
The function of the Wi-Fi connectivity for easy and quick configuration through a wireless network.
High-capacity ink tank may be substituted when printed without ceasing operations.
The uniform colors are guaranteed between print jobs and different production locations.
LUCIA pigment ink PRO series has been developed for gambarPROGRAF PRO to offer a broad spectrum of color printing, color reproduction, superior darkness, the granularity is reduced and optimal brilliance.
ImagePROGRAF print print head PRO of the new integrated integrated lets you print more quickly again in 8 colors with exceptional quality. Compact and wide-1.28 “, enabling the delivery of efficient ink and inklessness the very precision.
Printer imagePROGRAF series PRO machines a new design: L-COA PRO. It combines the latest Canon image management algorithms and the most advanced with ASIC (ASIC) which has developed for processing data and high resolution image with high volume, giving the best possible print quality. at high speed.
Printer imagePROGRAF series PRO displays the mechanical platform that is entirely new. Rigid frame offers a revolutionary structure that lets you maintain the proper distance between the print head and the media, to get prints that are very accurate and reliable.
Double-roll unit provides an extra roll of paper or serve as a gatherer of media output to output. Media collection can be done with the printed surface facing inward or outward.
The fourth key color (C, M, Y, K) symmetrically ordered to further enhance the new printhead and deliver the optimal balance between high quality and fast printing. You can generate quality posters with double speed compared with the model gambarPRXRAF 8-color at this time.
Print jobs provide a consistent colour reproduction, compensates for variations due to differences between printer or change from time to time.
The software included with this printer imagePROGRAF series PRO supports many advanced formatting and printing solution with features that optimize the efficiency of printing. More importantly, the software offers full support for various platforms for Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Specs
- Printer Type 8 Colour 60″/1524mm
- Print Technology
- Canon Bubblejet on Demand 8 colours integrated type (12 chips per print head x 1 print head)
- Print Resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Number of Nozzles 18,432 nozzles (1536 nozzles x 12 colour)*
- *The four key colours (C, M, Y, MBk) are arranged symmetrically on the print head
- Nozzle Pitch 600 dpi x 2 includes Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation system
- Line Accuracy ±0.1% or less
- User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments.
- CAD paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only
- Ink Droplet Size minimum 4 pl per colour
- Ink Capacity Sales use：160ml/330ml/700ml
- Bundled starter ink: 330ml (C, M, Y, MBk), 190ml (PC, PM, Bk, GY)
- Ink Type Pigment inks – Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Cyan, Photo Magenta, Grey
- OS Compatability
- Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 64 Bit: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008/R2, Server 2012/R2
- Apple Macintosh: OSX 10.7.5 ~ 10.11
- Printer Languages SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster), PDF (Ver.1.7), JPEG (Ver. JFIF 1.02)
- Standard Interfaces USB A Port: USB Memory Direct Print for JPEG/PDF files
- USB B Port: Built-in Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 base-T
- Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- *Please refer to user manual how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN
- Standard memory 3 GB
- Hard Drive 320GB
- Media Type (A0 Page Size)
- Print Mode: Print Time
- Plain Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 0:55 min
- Standard: 2:51 min
- Coated Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 1:35 min
- Standard: 2:51 min
- Glossy Photo Paper (A0 Page Size)
- Fast: 2:58 min
- Standard: 4:46 min
- Media Feed and Output
- Roll Paper: Two Roll, Front-loading, Front Output
- Cut Sheet: Front-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
- Media Width Roll paper: 203.2 -1524 mm
- Cut sheet: 203.2 -1524 mm
- Media Thickness Roll/Cut: 0.07 – 0.8 mm
- Minimum Printable Length 203.2 mm
- Maximum Printable Length
- Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application)
- Cut sheet: 1.6 m
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter 170 mm
- Media Core Size
- Internal diameter of roll core: 2″/3″
- Margins Recommended area
- Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Margins Printable area
- Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm
- Cut sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
- Media Feed Capacity
- Roll Paper: Two roll automatic switching possible
- Cut Sheet: 1 sheet
- Media Take-up roll unit
- Dual direction roll take up unit allowing print surface to be wound inside or outside of the roll
- Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only)
- 515mm(JIS B2), 728mm(JIS B1), 1030mm(JIS B0), 594mm(ISO A1), 841mm(ISO A0), 10”, 14”, 17”, 24”, 36”, 42”, 44”, 50”, 54”, 60”, 257mm(JIS B4)*, 297mm(ISO A3)*, 329mm(ISO A3+)*, 420mm(ISO A2)*, 8”*, 16”*, 30”*, 300mm*
- *Some environmental conditions may not produce the desired result.
- Maximum number of delivered prints
- Standard position: 1 sheet
- Flat position: A2 landscape, glossy paper less than 10 sheets, Coated paper less than 20 sheets (excludes strong curled condition)
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- Physical Dimensions and Weight
- W x D x H 1999 x 984 x 1168 mm (Basket Open)
- 1999 x 766 x 1168 mm (Basket Closed)
- 137 kg (including Roll Holder Set, excluding ink and print heads)
- Packaged Dimensions and Weight
- Printer w x D x H (Main unit with pallet): 2227 x 915 x 1022 mm 211 kg
- Roll unit: 2133 x 562 x 461 mm40 kg
POWER AND OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
- Power Supply AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
- Power Consumption Operation: 113 W or less
- Standby: 2.6W or less
- Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: Approx. 5 Minutes
- Power off: 0.5 W or less
- Operating Environment Temperature: 15~30℃, Humidity: 10~80% RH (no dew condensation)
- Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure)
- Operation: 49 dB (A) (Glossy paper, Print priority: Standard)
- Standby: 35 dB (A) or less
- Operation: 6.7 Bels or less (Glossy paper, Image, Print priority: Standard) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard)
- Regulations Europe: CE mark, Germany: TUV mark, Russia: EAC, Other countries: CB certification
- Enviroment Certificates International Energy Star Program (WW), RoHS
- What’s in the Box? Printer, 1 x Print Head, 1 x Maintenance Cartridge, 3” Paper Core Attachment, EU & UK Power Cable, 1 Set of Starter Ink Tanks, Set Up Guide, Safety/Standard Environment Leaflet, User
- Software CD-ROM (OSX/Windows), PosterArtist
- Lite CD-ROM, EU Biocide Sheet, Eurasian Economic Union Sheet, Important Information Sheet, Quick Guide and Printhead Alignment Sheet
- Software Included imagePROGRAF PRO Printer Driver, Print Plug-In for Office, Quick Utility Toolbox and PosterArtist Lite,Other software available as Download from Web.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows XP
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 7 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 8 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 8.1 32/ 64 bit
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Windows 10 32/ 64 bit
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Mac Os X x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD Mac OS X Snow Leopard
DOWNLOAD Mac OS X Tiger
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Os X x32/ x64
DOWNLOAD OS X El Capitan
DOWNLOAD OS X Yosemite
CANON IMAGEPROGRAF PRO-6000S DRIVERS DOWNLOAD LINUX X32/ X64
DOWNLOAD Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Drivers Download Linux
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000S, immediately.