Canon ImageRUNNER 1025j Driver Download
Download Canon imageRUNNER 1025j Free full printer driver and updates for windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10 and mac OS. Driver and software selections are supported by your device.
Download Canon imageRUNNER 1025j for Windows and MAC OS
Canon imageRUNNER 1025 j Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER 1025j
- Type Monochrome Digital, Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Fixing System RAPID Fusing System
- Image Server Memory 128MB RAM
- Max Copy Reservation 5 Jobs
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256 Levels
- Letter Up to 25 ppm (LTR)ϑ
- First Copy Time Less than 8 Seconds (From Platen Glass)
- Multiple Copies 1 to 99
- Magnification50% to 200% (In 1% Increments)
- Preset Reduction/Enlargement: 50%, 64%, 78%, 100%, 129%, 200%
- Maximum Original Size
- Standard Paper Capacity
- 1 x 500-Sheet Paper Cassette (21 lb. Bond)
- 1 x 100-Sheet Stack Bypass
- Manual Bypass(21 lb. Bond)
- Maximum Paper Capacity1,100 Sheets
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette17 lb. to 24 lb. Bond
- Bypass15 lb. to 34 lb. Bond
- Standard Warm Up Time
- Less than 16 Seconds1 Second (From Energy Saver Mode)*
- Exposure ControlAutomatic or Manual (9 Levels)
- Power Requirements120V AC, 60Hz, 5.4A
- Power Consumption: 848W (Maximum)
- Dimension14-7/8 x 20-1/2 x 18
- Weight(Including Drum Unit, Excluding Toner Cartridge): Approximately 48.5 lb.
Canon imageRUNNER 1025J Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Mac UFRII v10.11.0 Printer Driver for Mac OS X supports; Intel – File Size (68.8 MB) –Download
Fax v4.10.0 Driver for Mac OS X supports the Intel – File Size (22.3 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)[Win 64bit] Fax Driver v9.15 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (16.0 MB) – Download [Win 64bit] PCL5e/5c/6 v14.00 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (43.6 MB) – Download [Win 64bit] UFRII v14.00 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (24.1 MB) – Download [Win 32bit] Fax Driver v9.15 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (13.4 MB) – Download [Win 32bit] PCL5e/5c/6 v14.00 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (39.4 MB) –Download [Win 32bit] UFRII v14.00 Setup Installer for Windows File Size (21.2 MB) – Download
Canon imageRUNNER 1025J Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER 1025J via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER 1025J is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER 1025J software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER 1025J
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER 1025J and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER 1025J USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER 1025J is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER 1025J
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER 1025J software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER 1025J USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER 1025J and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER 1025J will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER 1025J Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER 1025J with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER 1025J software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER 1025J setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER 1025J , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER 1025J are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER 1025J to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER 1025J to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER 1025J USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER 7095, immediately.