To search for printer software and drivers, particularly for Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF Driver Mac , you can go to canonsupportdriver.com. You don’t have to worry about its performance and compatibility with your computers as the driver and software for Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF are in their most recent version.
Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF Benefits
- Print, copy, scan, fax and send
- Print speed of up to 33 ppm
- Scan & send to email and folder in colour
- Optional Wi-Fi
- 5-line user interface
- Print from and scan to USB*
- Network ready, PCL and optional PS
- Energy efficient
- Embedded uniFLOW and e-Maintenance capability
canonsupportdriver.com provides software and drivers for all types of Canon printer available on the market. You just need to choose the one that suits your current printer.
Download the compatible software and driver of Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF based on your computer operating system.
Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF Multifunction Printer Driver -imageRUNNER 1133iF Driver
This compact multifunctional device features double-sided document output as standard & optional Wi-Fi. Time and cost saving capabilities ensure you hit deadlines & save money too.
- Added Mac OS 10.13 support
- Welcome screen and End User Licence Agreement changes
- Added Prepare Screen
- It is impossible to continue device setup after disabled and re-established connection with network on Mac
- while online Setup screen should appear
- The “Unable to communicate with the devices” message pops up after clicking the “Continue” button on Install Screen via USB connection
- The “Connect to wireless network” screen is missing when install the device via USOW connection.
- The device cannot be searched after clicking “Try Again” button on “Unable to communicate with the device” message.
- Few other minor fixes
Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver
File version: 10.5.1
Release date: 10/01/2015
Languages: English, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français
Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11
File Size: (31.04 MB)
Canon imageRUNNER 1133iF Driver Mac Installation Instructions
- Click the Download button
- The software will automatically begin to download to your computer.
- With the Safari browser, downloaded files will be saved automatically in the ‘Downloads’ folder by default. You can check download progress by viewing the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window.
- Double click the Canon file you just downloaded to launch the Canon Installer for your product.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.