CANON ImageRUNNER 5020 Driver Download
Canon Photocopier iR 5020 | iR 6020
is a standard copier and scanner with print and fax options available to add. With a large monthly task of a maximum of 200,000 pages, the imageRunner 5020 will handle the demands of any office. There is a choice of two finishers that can provide professional-looking documents and bring production directly to a new level. These include saddle stitching, stapling, punch-holes and V folding capability.
The ImageRunner 5020 black toner cartridge has an estimated 33,000 pages on 6 percent coverage. This allows longer use between replacement time and toner money. Choose between original Canon toner cartridges or store them in premium compatible Precision when choosing toner replacement.
Canon iR5020 | Photocopier iR6020 has flexible paper handling. Its capacity starts with 5,000 generous sheets sourced from a 550-sheet double drawer and two 1,500-sheet trays – along with a 50 bypass tray | 60 sheets. By adding to the extra drawer the Canon imageRunner 5020 can reach 7,650 sheets for uninterrupted productivity. The Automatic Duplexing Document Feeder reliably feeds up to 100 original one-to-two documents.
Canon imageRUNNER iR 5020 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER 5020
- Type Digital, Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Duty Cycle Up to 230,000 impressions per month
- Image Server Memory Standard 256MB RAM + 10GB HDD
- Max Mailboxes Supported 100
- Max Copy Reservation 5 jobs
- Scanning Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printing Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 2400 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256
- Letter 50 cpm
- Letter R 42 cpm
- Legal 36 cpm
- Ledger 30 cpm
- First Copy Time 3.8 Seconds from Platen5.1 Seconds from ADF
- Multiple Copies 1 to 9,999
- Magnification 25% to 400% in 1% increments
- Acceptable Originals Sheets, Books, 3-dimensional items (Up to 4.4 lbs.)
- Maximum Original Size 11′ x 17′ (Ledger)
- Standard Paper Capacity Dual Front Loading Trays (1,500 sheets each)Dual Front Loading Cassettes (550 sheets each)
- Manual Bypass 50 Sheets
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 17 to 24 lb. Bond
- Bypass 17 to 110 lb. Index
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing
- Warm Up Time 6 minutes or less
- Exposure Control Automatic or Manual (Text, Photo or Text & Photo)
- Power Requirements 115V/60Hz, 15A
- Dimension 44-3/4″ x 25-3/8″ x 29-1/4″(1,136mm x 643mm x 743mm)
- Weight 462 lb. (210kg)
Canon imageRUNNER 5020 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon PCL Printer Driver [Version 15.00] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_PCL6_v15.00_Set-up_x64.exe- Latest updated 01/09/17
File Name : Free PCL5e/5c/6 Setup Installer [Version v14.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_PCL5e-c_6_v14.00_setup.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
Canon imageRUNNER 5020 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER 5020 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER 5020 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER 5020 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER 5020
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER 5020 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER 5020 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER 5020 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER 5020
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER 5020 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER 5020 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER 5020 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER 5020 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER 5020 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER 5020 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER 5020 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER 5020 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER 5020, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER 5020 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER 5020 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER 5020 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER 5020 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER 5020, immediately.