With great flexibility and performance, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 | 4051 is able to meet your workgroup needs or your company’s office environment. This Black and White Digital photocopy machine quickly scans, prints, copies, sends faxes and distributes documents with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and some in-line completion options help generate professional documents with ease. Canon iRA 4045 | 4051 has a variety of collaboration tools, a simplified one-step operation for complex tasks, and the power to do multiple jobs simultaneously.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 | 4051 gives the black and white output speed up to 45 | 51 ppm, and can scan with speed up to 51/51 ipm (simplex, 300dpi, BW / Color).
Offers Color Universal Send standard, UFR II Printing, and various document management options, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 | 51 is the best intelligent value.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045
- Type Digital Multifunction Imaging System Functions: Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3), Fax (up to 4 Lines)Operation Panel: 8.4 SVGA Full-color, TFT ScreenScan Specifications
- Network TWAIN Scan: Standard
- Network Scan Utility: Color Network ScanGear
- Image Server Memory
- Standard: 1.25GB RAM
- Maximum: 1.75GB RAM Hard Disk Drive: Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 250GBMirroring Hard Disk Drive: Optional (80GB, 250GB); Method: RAID1Network Interface Connection: Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)Other Interface: Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Copy Control Interface
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes Maximum Pages Stored: 6,000Advanced Box
- Available Disk Space: Approximately 10GB (Standard HDD) / 113GB (250GB HDD)
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/7/Windows Vista)
- Maximum Number of Concurrent Connections: SMB: 32 / WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
- Advanced Box Features: Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Search Function, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash®, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Letter Up to 45 ppm
- Legal Up to 25 ppm
- Ledger Up to 22 ppm
- First Copy Time (Letter): 3.8 Seconds
- Multiple Copies 1 to 999
- From Platen Glass: 25% – 400% (1% increments)
- From ADF: 25% – 200% (1% increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%Basic Copy Features Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-sided, Density/Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/ Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying Special Copy Features: Two-page Separation, Booklet, Job Build, N on 1, Add Cover, Sheet Insertion, Different-size Original, Transparency Cover Sheets, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Gutter, Print & Check, Negative/Positive, Repeat Images, Merge Job Block, Job Done Notice, Mirror Image, Store in Mail Box, Superimpose Image, Favorite Setting, Previous Settings, Secure Watermark (Optional)
- Standard Paper Capacity (20 lb. Bond): Dual 550-sheet Cassettes 80-sheet Stack Bypass
- Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes 2,700-sheet Paper Deck
- Maximum: 4,980 Sheets Maximum Output Capacity: (20 lb. Bond): 3,100 Sheets (with Staple Finisher or Booklet Finisher)
- Standard: 250 Sheets (Inner Tray)
- Cassette Cassette 1: Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive
- Cassettes 2/3/4: 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 11-3/4 x 17 (140mm x 182mm to 297mm x 431mm)]
- Bypass 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, Custom Size [3-7/8 x 5-7/8 to 11-3/4 x 17 (99mm x 148mm to 297mm x 431mm)]Other Option: Envelope Feeder Attachment*** (COM10 No. 10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5)
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 16 lb. Bond to 34 lb. Bond
- Bypass 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover
- Duplexing Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (up to 11 x 17)
- Paper Weights: 14 lb. Bond to 28 lb. Bond
- Warm Up Time
- From Power On: 38 Seconds or Less
- From Sleep Mode: 10 Seconds or Less
- Exposure Control Automatic or Manual (9 levels)
- Power Requirements 120V AC 60Hz, 9.3A/NEMA 5-15PPower Consumption: Maximum: 1,500W; Sleep Mode: 1W
- Dimension 35-1/2 x 22-1/4 x 27-7/8 (909mm x 565mm x 708mm)Installation Space (W x D)
- (when the Multi-Purpose Tray is extended)35-1/2 x 27-7/8(909mm x 708mm)
- Weight Approximately 172 lb. (77.9kg)⟩Image Reader Unit
- Scan Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi⟩⟩
- Acceptable Originals: (Glass) Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects
- Maximum Original Size: Up to 11 x 17Security Features
- Standard: Department ID Management, Single Sign-On H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level Log-in), Secure Print, Trusted Platform Module, User Access Control of Advanced Box, Mail Box Password Protection, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Addresses on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMP v1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, IPSec, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration
- Optional: Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption, HDD Mirroring, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock,Δ Secure Watermark, IEEE 2600.1 Common Criteria Certification †Environmental Information ENERGY STAR® Qualified Blue Angel RoHS Compliant WEEE Directive Ecomark
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Macintosh MAC X 10. All Series
File Name : UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Ver.10.13.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : mac/UFRII_v10.11.00_MacOSX10.zip
Latest updated on 03/29/17– File Size (84.1 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Last updates Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : UFRII_V30.00_Set-up – Latest updated 01/06/17
File Name : Canon PCL6 Driver Installer [Ver.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : PCL6_Driver_V2185_32_64_EN12.exe
File Name : Canon Composite User Software [Ver.09.30] – For All Windows – File extract : User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe – updated on 30 March 2017
Link Download –
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4045, immediately.