Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 is one of Canon’s products, which is one of the world’s leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Canon image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Specs:
- Model No.: C7055, C 7055, IRC7055, IRC 7055
- Machine Type: A3+ Color Multifunction Copier
- Configuration: Copy, Print, Scan, 4 Trays
- System: 2 GB memory, 80 GB HDD
- Standard Functions: Copy, Print, Scan, Network Print/Scan, Store, Send
- Maximum Print Speed: 55 pages per minute
- Maximum Duty Cycle: –
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: –
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Paper Size: 13″ x 19″ or A3+
- Paper Input Capacity (Standard / Maximum): 4,200 sheets / 6,900 sheets
- Page Description Languages (PDL): Standard PCL 6, true Adobe PostScript 3, optional XPS
- Interface: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, 2 x USB 2.0 Hosts, 2 x USB 2.0 Device
- Consumables: As is
- Warranty: 30-Day Parts Warranty
- What’s Included
- Power cord
- Optional Accessories
- Internal Options Utility Tray-A2
- Upright Control Panel-A1
- USB Key Board
- Key Switch Unit-B1
- Copy Card Reader-F1
- Copy Control Interface Kit-A1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- Web Access Software-H1
- Universal Send Advanced Feature Set-D1
- Super G3 Fax Board-AD1
- Super G3 2nd Line FaxmBoard-AD1
- Super G3 3rd/4th Linem Fax Board-AE1
- Remote FAX Kit-A1
- Wireless LAN Board-B1
- USB Device Port-A1
- Multimedia Reader/Writer-A1
- Additional MemoryType B (512MB)
- 3.5-inch/80GB HDD-A1
- 3.5-inch/1TB HDD-B1
- Feeding Options Paper Deck Unit-A1
- POD Deck Lite-A1
- Finishing Options Booklet Finisher-J1
- Document Insertion Unit-J1
- External 2/3-Hole Puncher-A1
- Document Insertion Folding Unit-G1
- Supplies Toner (Estimated Yield @ 5% Coverage)
- Black: 80,000 Images
- Color (C,M,Y): 52,000 Images
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Drivers Printer For Windows OS
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64) DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64) DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Windows XP/XP x64/Vista/Vista x64) DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Drivers Printer For Macintosh OS
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Mac Os x åÊ10.12/10.11/10.10 DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Mac Os x åÊ10.09/10.08/10.07 DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Driver For Mac Os x åÊ10.06/10.05/10.04 DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Full Package Software & Manuals
Easy-WebPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) DOWNLOAD
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Latest Version (Windows) DOWNLOAD
My Image Garden Latest Version (Windows) DOWNLOAD
Quick Menu Latest Version (Windows) DOWNLOAD
My Printer Latest Version (Windows) DOWNLOAD
imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 series User Manual (Windows) DOWNLOAD
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7055-A1, immediately.