Canon ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 Driver & Software Download
Large control panel with the ability to add larger upright “Tilt and rotate” control panel that provides easier viewing and allows the user to set the UI for convenient position.
Two menus streamline your workflow. The main menu gives you quick access to system functions, while the productivity of the Menu power is fast by allowing you to merge and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
A universal design that not only appeals to the eye but also the East and is comfortable to operate.
Soft and soothing curves of palette colors create a harmony between innovation and your work environment.
ADVANCED workflow quickly converts documents to digital files with a 300 sheet capacity, single-pass duplex document feeder with duplex speed up to 200 ipm (duplex, black-white, 300 dpi).
Options in the line of modular accessories make it easy to produce professionally finished documents, including a choice of principal finisher or finisher booklet, either with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, the ability to add 2/3-hole punching, and a document insertion unit, or document insertion / folding unit with C and Z-folding capabilities.
Advanced boxes, Canon’s new built-in document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in a shared folders folder and accessed from multiple locations, including PCs or other systems on the network interface of imageRUNNER.
Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or on your own table, you can have direct access to functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
The composer workflow utility reduces the multi-step and frequently performed operation for the touch of a button that can be placed on the Quick Menu.
Universal Send provides various file formats including high-compression PDF / XPS, Adobe PDF Reader extensions, searchable PDFs and encrypted expandable PDFs.
Canon’s UFR II standard printing technology with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5c / 6 are also supported.
Scan to or print from USB thumb drive or optional media memory.
Incorporating data is more convenient with optional USB keyboard.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065
- Type Color Digital Multifunction Imaging System Functions
- Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3), Fax (Up to 4 Lines)Operation Panel
- Standard: 8.4 SVGA Full-Color, TFT Screen
- Optional: 10.4 SVGA Full-Color, TFT Upright Screen
- Image Server Memory
- Standard: 2GB RAM
- Maximum: 2.5GB RAM Hard Disk Drive
- Standard: 80GB
- Maximum: 1TBMirroring Hard Disk Drive Optional (80GB, 1TB) Method: RAID1Network Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)Other Interface
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes
- Max. Pages Stored: 6,000Advanced Box
- Available Disk Space: Approx. 10GB (Standard HDD)
- 664GB (1TB HDD)
- Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
- Supported Client PC: Windows (Windows 2000/XP/Windows Vista)
- Max. Number of Concurrent Connections: SMB: 32, WebDAV: 12 (Active Sessions)
- Advanced Box Features: Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Search Function, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
- Memory Media
- Standard: USB Memory
- Optional: SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Scanning Resolution Up to 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Letter Up to 65/60 ppm
- Legal Up to 39/36 ppm
- Ledger Up to 33/30 ppm
- First Copy Time
- B/W: 4.9 Seconds
- Color: 6.6 Seconds
- Multiple Copies 1 to 9,999
- Color Mode Auto Color, Full Color, Black, Single Color, Two Colors
- Copy Exposure Automatic or Manual (9 Levels)
- Magnification 25% – 400% (1% Increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%Copy Features
- Basic Copy Features: Preset R/E Ratios by Area, Finishing, Two-Sided, Exposure Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Sample Set, Setting Confirmation/Cancel, Standard Keys, Reset, Guide Display, Job Duration Display, Reserved Copying Special Copy Features: Two-page Separation, Cover/Sheet Insertion, Booklet, Transparency Interleaving, Shift, Margin, Frame Erase, Image Combination, Different-Size Original, Job Build, Job Done Notice, Scan Image Check, Mode Memory, Recall, Negative/Positive Inversion, Image Repeat, Mirror Image, Sharpness, Tab Paper Creation, Form Composition, Secure Watermark, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Watermark and Date, Job Block Combination, Store in User Inbox
- Acceptable Originals
- (Glass): Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects (up to 4.4 lb.)
- Maximum Original Size
- Up to 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual 1,100-sheet Drawers
- Dual 550-sheet Cassettes
- 100-sheet Stack Bypass
- Optional: 3,500-sheet Paper Deck-A1 or 3,500-POD Deck Lite-A1
- Maximum Paper Capacity
- 6,900 Sheets (with Optional Paper Deck)Output Paper Capacity (20 lb. Bond)
- 250 Sheets with Copy Tray
- 4,000 Sheets (with Staple Finisher or Booklet Finisher)
- 13 x 19, 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive Statement-R, Custom Size [5-1/2 x 7-1/8 to 13 x 19-1/4 (139.7mm x 182mm to 330.2mm x 487.7mm)]
- Drawers: Letter
- Bypass 13 x 19, 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size [4 x 5-7/8 to 13 x 19-1/4 (100mm x 148mm to 330.2mm x 487.7mm)]
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover
- 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover
- Paper Size: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Up to 13 x 19)
- Paper Weights: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover Special Media Support
- Paper Drawers: Transparency
- Paper Cassettes: Transparency, Tab
- Bypass: Transparency, Tracing, Labels, Coated, Textured, Envelopes
- Warm Up Time
- 5 Minutes From Power On
- 5 Minutes From Sleep Mode
- 100 Seconds From Energy Saver Mode
- Power Requirements 120V AC, 60Hz, 20A
- Power Consumption Maximum: 2,000W or less; Sleep Mode: 1W
- Plug NEMA 5-20P
- Dimension 48-1/8 x 27-1/8 x 36-3/4
- Installation Space (W x D) 64-3/4 x 64 (When Copy Tray and Stack Bypass are extended)
- Weight Approx. 708.9 lb. (322kg)*Security Specifications
- Standard: Department ID Management, Single Sign On-H, Access Management System (Device and Function Level Log-in), Secured Print, Trusted Platform Module, User Access Control of Advanced Box, Mail Box Password Protection, IPV6, Restricting Features (Restricting the Send Function, Restricting New Address on Address Book), SSL Encrypted Communication, SNMPv1/v3, MAC/IP Address Filtering, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, HDD Format, Adobe® LiveCycle® Rights Management ES Integration Optional: Removable HDD, HDD Erase, HDD Encryption/Mirroring, Encrypted Secure Print, Encrypted PDF, Document Scan Lock, IPSec, Secure Watermark Environmental Information ENERGY STAR® Qualified RoHS Compliant Ecomark WEEE Directive
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Windows
OPERATING SYSTEMDOWNLOADCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 series User Manual (Windows)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Macintosh
OPERATING SYSTEMDOWNLOADCanon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Printer Driver and Utilities for Macintosh Latest Version (macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 User Manual (Mac Os)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Drivers, Software & Manuals for Linux
OPERATING SYSTEMDOWNLOADCanon Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Full Driver and Software Package (Linux)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 Printer Driver for Linux Latest Version
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065-A1 User Manual (Linux)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 , immediately.