Canon iR Advance C 2025
Canon iR Advance C 2025 Photocopy Machine is a powerful 25ppm multifunctional device offering outstanding productivity and high output quality. Allows users to effectively collaborate and customize documents with complete ease through easy workflow integration.
- Printing Productive at 25 ppm in color & B & W
- Intuitive user interface
- High quality prints
- Powerful document collaboration
- Suite features security as standard
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 Specs:
- Type Desktop
- Maximum A3, 297 x 432mm
- Original Size Copy Sizes
- Cassette: A5 – A3, Stack Bypass: A5R -A3, Envelopes
- Resolution Copying: 600dpi x 600dpi, 1200dpi
- (PCL, UFRII LT), 1200dpi x 1200dpi
- (UFRII LT), 256 Gradations
- Copy/Print A4: 18cpm (iR2018/i), 22cpm
- (iR2022/i), 25cpm (iR2025/i), 20cpm
- Speed (9iR2030/i)
- A3: 15cpm for
- Zoom: 50-200%, Fixed: 50%, 70%,
- 100%, 141%, 200%
- First Copy 6.9 sec
- Time Warm-Up Time
- Approx. 26 seconds (approx 14 seconds
- for iR2018/22)
- Multiple 1 to 99 sheets
- Optional Automatic Stackless
- (Standard for iR2025/30/i)
- Paper Weight
- Cassette: 64 to 90gsm
- Stack Bypass: 64 to 128gsm
- Double-sided: 64 to 90gsm
- Universal: A5 to A3
- Standard:250 sheets x 2 cassettes (80gsm, 500
- Capacitysheets) for iR2022/22i/25/30/i250 sheets x 1 cassettes (80gsm, 250
- sheets) for iR2018/i
- Multi Stack Bypass:80 sheets (80gsm) for A5R to A4, 50
- sheets for A4 (80gsm)
- Optional: 250 sheets x 2 cassettes (500sheets) for iR2022/25/30/i
- 250 sheets x 3 cassettes (750 sheets) for iR2018/i)
- 250 sheets x 1 cassette for iR2018/i
- Max. total paper capacity: 1,080 sheets
- Canon Customer Processor, 192 MHz
- Memory 256MB (128MB for iR2018/22)
- Interface Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T),
- Power Supply 220V AC to 240V AC +/- 10%(50/60Hz)
- Power 1.5KW max
- Dimensions622 (W) x 638 (D) x 665.4 (H) mm
- 622 (W) x 676 (D) x 757 (H) mm
- 622 (W) x 638 (D) x 580.4 (H) mm
- 622 (W) x 676 (D) x 672 (H) mm
- Weight Approx. 53.0kg (iR2022i/25i/30i),
- approx. 47.0kg (iR2025/30), approx.
- 47.0kg (iR2018i), approx. 41.0kg
- Send Function
- Standard for iR2018i/22i/25i/30i – not
- available for iR2018/22 models
- Scan Speed BW: 20ipm A4 300dpi; Colour: 6ipm
- A4 300dpi
- with DADF
- Scan BW: 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi,
- 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi,
- 600dpi; Colour: 100dpi; 150dpi,
- 200dpi, 300dpi
- E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), PC
- (SMB, FTP), iWDM Gateway
- Address Book
- Local (Max. 500)
- File Format SIngle: JPEG, TIFF, PDF/ Multi: TIFF,PDF
- Printer Function (standard) PDL
- UFRII LT, PCL 5e, PCL 6
- Resolution 1200dpi equivalent x 600dpi (PCL,
- UFRII LT), 1200dpi x1200dpi (UFRII
- LT) (PCL Kit-V1 required for
- iR2018/22 and PCL Kit-W1 required
- for iR2025/30)
- Memory 256MB (iR2018/22 – 128MB standard,
- 256MB optional with PCL Kit-V1
- (uses Main Unit RAM)
- CPU Canon Custom Processor 192MHz
- (uses Main Unit CPU)
- PCL Fonts
- Roman113 (including Barcode Fonts)
- (for iR2018/22 only available with PCL
- Supported OS
- PCL: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003
- Server/Vista; UFRII LT: Windows
- 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista,
- Mac OSX 10.2.8 or later
- Ethernet (100Base-TX/10Base-T), USB 2.0
- Network TCP/IP (LPD/RAW/Port9100)
- Protocol DADF
- Optional/Standard UFII
- LT standard for iR2025/30, UFRII
- LT/ PCL standard for
- Model Name DADF-P2
- Paper Size A3 – A5R
- Paper Weight 52gsm to 105gsm
- Max. Number A5R to A4: 50 sheets (80gsm)
- A3: 25 sheets (80gsm)
- of Originals
- Copy: A4 20ipm
- Scan: BW 20ipm A4 300dpi, Colour:
- Scanning 61ipm A4 300dpi
- Dimensions565 (W) x 489.4 (D) x 122 (H) mm
- WeightApprox. 7.0kg
- cassette Feeding Module
- Model NameCassette Feeding Module-P1/ Q1
- TypeFront-loading adjustable drawers
- Paper Weigh 64 to 90gsm
- Paper P1: 250 sheets (80gsm) x 1 cassettes for iR2018/i
- Capacity Q1: 250 sheets (80gsm) x 2 cassettes
- for iR1022/25/30/i
- P1 and Q1: 250 sheets (80gsm) x 3
- cassettes for iR2018/i
- Dimensions P1: 580.3 x 569.3 x 116.8 mm
- Q1: 580.3 x 569.3 x 201.8 mm
- (W x D x H)
- Weight P1: Approx. 6.0kg, Q1: Approx. 12.0kg
- Model Name Finisher-U2
- Number of One stack tray + Optional Tray (Inner)
- TraysTray Capacity Standard: A4/A5/A5R: 700 sheets or100mm; A4R/A3: 380 sheets or 50mm
- With Optional Tray: Tray A: A4/A5/A5R 200 sheets,
- A4R/A3: 150 sheets
- Tray B: A4/A5/A5R 200 sheets,
- A4R/A3: 150 sheets
- Staple A4: 50 sheets, A3/A4R: 30 sheets
- Capacity Inner 2 Way Tray
- Model Name Inner 2 Way Tray-E2
- Tray Capacity Tray A: A4 100 sheets, other 50 sheets;
- Tray B: A4 250 sheets, other 100 sheets
- Weight Approx. 1.5kg
- Other Accessories
- Other PCL Printer Kit-W1, Pax Panel-B1
- (optional for iR2018/22, standard on
- Accessories other models), Barcode Printing Kit-
- B1, Colour Send Kit-L1 (not for
- iR2018/22), Super G3 FAX Board-
- AA1, Duplex Unit-B1, iR2016/20 Plain
- Pedestal High (for 2 cassettes
- configuration), iR2016/20 Plain
- Pedestal Low (for 4 cassettes
- configuration), FL Cassette-AC1,
- PLATEN COVER Type J, Staple
- Cartridge-J1, Stamp Ink Cartridge-C1,
- Additional Finisher Tray-C1 (Optional
- for Finisher-U2), Card Reader-E1, Card
- Reader Attachment-D1, Power Supply
- Kit-Q1 (Required for Finisher-U2 and
- Cassette Feeding Module-Q1), Signal
- Converter for NEXUS
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.0 new – File Size (84.1 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[All Windows] Canon PCL6 Printer Driver Version 21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) –Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon Generic FAX Driver V10.26 – File Size (27.3 MB) – Download
[32bit & 64bit] PS3 Printer Driver V30.02 new updated – File Size (36.1 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] CanonUFRII Drivers version 30.02 – File Size (49.8 MB) – Download
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025 , immediately.