Printing system color
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025i is a compact multifunction system with a print performance of 25 A4 pages / minute, offering outstanding productivity and high-quality print quality. Simple integration into existing communication structures enables easy and efficient document handling – whether paper-based or digital.
– Efficient printing with 25 A4 pages / min. in color and black and white
– Intuitive and customizable user interface
– High quality prints
– Powerful document processing
– Equipped as standard with safety package
– Space-saving design thanks to integrated finisher
– Optional original Adobe® PostScript 3
Exceptional productivity – quality prints
The C2025i offers you a high standard of print quality and a print performance of 25 A4 pages / minute, whether you print in black and white or color. The high print quality is optionally also supported by the original Adobe® PostScript 3. A wide variety of printable media and a range of compact finishing options provide you with many ways to improve your written communication.
Simple operation and extensive customization options
The C2025i features an interactive, 14.47 cm high-resolution VGA color control panel. Its user-friendly icons make handling easier than ever. The number of buttons displayed and even the screen background are customizable. Choose from 8 backgrounds the right one for your office. Personalized one-touch dial buttons allow you to store complex or frequently-used tasks and easily execute them at the touch of a button.
Flexible formats – effective integration
Thanks to the duplex scan function and the optional send function, you can scan scans with different scan targets quickly and easily, such as: E-mail, FTP, and shared folders. The integration of the printing system in software environments such. For example, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Rights Management, and Canon’s broad portfolio of powerful software solutions provide your business with the most efficient electronic document usage yet-far more efficient than using slower, paper-only workflows. The C2025i also has access to the functionality of high-end iR ADVANCE systems, such as: On fax modules or address books that can be shared in a client-server relationship within a network.
Efficient and safe
Control your costs with a variety of tools, such as: For example, restricting device access to certain features. A wide range of practical security options, such as: Secure disk, removable disk, data encryption and device authentication protect your documents throughout their lifecycle.
Impressive environmental friendliness
Canon is working with Toray Industries to develop and manufacture bioplastics with the world’s safest rated flame retardant (as of October 2008). All systems in the imageRUNNER ADVANCE product range contain these bioplastics, including the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2000 series. The C2000 Series has also qualified for the Energy Star thanks to remarkably low power consumption of just 1.5W in sleep mode and one of the lowest TEC ratings in its class.
In addition, Canon has reduced the lead content in mechanical parts made of steel, copper and aluminum to 1,000 ppm or less on all imageRUNNER ADVANCE printers, exceeding even the RoHS regulations.
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i Specs:
- Standard Features* Compact 25 ppm colour A3 device* 50 sheet Duplex Document Feeder
* 2 x 550 sheet Paper Cassettes
* 100 sheet universal stack bypass * Duplex Print
* Network Ready
* Canon UFRII-LT/ PCL Print
* Colour SEND/Scan to Email/File
* 2GB RAM
* 80GB HDD
* Extensive software compatibility
* Print from Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
* 2 Cassette Pedestal
* Inner Finisher-C1
* Inner Finisher Addtional Tray-A1
* PS Printer Kit
* Super G3 Fax Board
* Colour Digital Send Searchable PDF Kit
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.13.0 new – File Size (84.1 MB) –Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[All Windows] Canon PCL6 Printer Driver Version 21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon UFRII Driver version 30.02 – File Size (49.8 MB) –Download
[32bit & 64bit] PS3 Printer Driver V30.02 new updated – File Size (36.1 MB) –Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon Generic FAX Driver V10.26 – File Size (27.3 MB) – Download
Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER Advence C2025i , immediately.