CANON ImageRUNNER C2880 Driver Download
Canon imageRUNNER C2880 Driver – Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and replacement toner cartridges (also known as generic) for your Canon imageRUNNER C2880 are specially designed to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional returns Which meet or exceed the OEM (Original Manufacturer’s equipment) standards for supplies for your Canon imageRUNNER C2880. Our Canon supplies for your Canon imageRUNNER C2880 are from an ISO-9001 certified factory, just like Canon Genuine Toner.
The image server memory facilitates a standard 1 Giga byte of random access memory. The imaging device supports a maximum of 1.5 gigabytes of random access memory. The hard disk is 80 gigabytes, which is more than enough for medium-sized operations. The imaging device contains a diagnostic resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch and a print resolution of 600 x 600 dots per inch, with an interpolated resolution of 1200 x 1200 dots per inch, and 256 semitone gradations .
The main digital multifunction device is 31 inches wide, 22 inches deep, and 29 inches in size. In the two-sided documents form, the size of the unit is slightly larger than the main unit at 36 inches wide, 22 inches deep, and 29 inches tall. When the derivation of the stack is extended, the size of the printer is 34 inches wide, 29 inches tall. However, the printer can be effective in enterprise applications, but the size of it is not ideal for small businesses or home offices.
Canon imageRUNNER C2880 Features
Beautiful color prints with a matte finish at 26 pages per minute
With the Automatic Color Detection (ACS) system, you only pay for color prints when they are needed.
Advanced security features
Simple but effective configuration and management tools
Professional finishing options
Canon imageRUNNER C2880 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Macintosh MAC X 10. All Series
File Name : Canon Fax Driver [Ver.4.9.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : 03/Mac_1622mux_m_FAX_Driver_v490.dmg – 23 February 2016
Latest updated on 03/29/17 – Link Download – File Size (23.7 MB) –Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Last updates Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon Colour Network ScanGear 2 [Ver. v2.11] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_Software/o157d9mux_w_CNSGv211_32_64.exe – Latest updated 2/10/2016
File Name : Canon Generic Fax Driver [Version.v10.06] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : 155sen_w_CFDv1006_32_64.exe/Link Download
File Name : Canon Raster/PCL5e Fax Driver [Ver.9.15] – For All Windows [Windows 32bit & 64bit] – File extract : o152y1en_w_fax1004_32_64.exe – updated on 30 March 2016/Link Download
Canon imageRUNNER C2880 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER C2880 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER C2880 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER C2880 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER C2880
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER C2880 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER C2880 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER C2880 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER C2880
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER C2880 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER C2880 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER C2880 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER C2880 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER C2880 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER C2880 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER C2880 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER C2880 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER C2880 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER C2880 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER C2880 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER C2880 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER C2880 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER C2880 , immediately.