Canon imageRUNNER C4080-H1 Driver Download
Canon Driver. Canon imageRUNNER C4080 is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imageRUNNER C4080 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon imageRUNNER C4080 driver is necessary. Canon imageRUNNER C4080 Driver in the download section below.
Canon imageRUNNER C4080 Specs:
- Model NameNColor imageRUNNER C4080
- TypeNColor Digital Multifunction
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Dual Component Developing System
- Image Server Memory Standard 1GB RAM
- Maximum 1.5GB RAM
- Max Mailboxes Supported
- 100 User Inboxes, 1 Memory RX Inbox, 50 Confidential Fax Inboxes
- Max Copy Reservation 10 Jobs
- Scanning Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Letter (B/W, Color): 40/36 ppm
- First Copy Time 9.6 Seconds (Color) 6.7 Seconds (B/W)
- Multiple Copies 1 to 999
- Magnification 25% – 400% (1% increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
- Acceptable Originals Image Reader: Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects (up to 4.4 lb.)
- Document Feeding Method: Statement to 11x 17
- Maximum Original Size 11 x 17
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual 550-Sheet Paper Cassettes
- Optional: Dual 550-Sheet Paper Cassettes 2,700-Sheet Paper Deck
- Manual Bypass 100-Sheet Stack Bypass
- Output Sizes
- Cassette 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive
- Bypass 12 x 18, 11 x 17, Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement-R, Executive, 12-5/8 x 17-11/16, Irregular size (3-15/16 x 5-7/8 to 12-7/8 x 18) and Envelopes
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- Bypass 17 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Executive to 12 x 18)
- Warm Up Time 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds after Powering On
- Exposure Control
- Copy Exposure: Automatic or Manual (9 levels)Color Mode: Auto Color, Full Color, Black, Single Color, Two Colors
- Power Requirements 120V AC, 60Hz, 15A
- Dimension 35 x 24-3/8 x 33-1/2
- Weight Approximately 295 lb. (134kg)
Canon imageRUNNER C4080 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.
1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Macintosh MAC X 10. All Series
File Name : Canon ir c4080 h1 PS driver [Ver.v04.10.00] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : drivers/mac/PS_v04.10.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 03/29/17 – Link Download – File Size (44.1 MB)
Operating(s) System(s) : Last updates Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : Canon ir c4080 h1 PS ver2.0 driver [Ver.v1.7] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Postscript_v14.02.exe
File Name : Canon ir c4080/c4580-h1 pcl5c driver [Ver.14.02] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : PCL_v14.02.exe
Canon imageRUNNER C4080 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER C4080 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER C4080 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eli
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER C4080 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER C4080
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER C4080 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER C4080 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER C4080 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER Advence C4080
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER C4080 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER C4080 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER C4080 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER C4080 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER C4080 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER C4080 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER C4080 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER C4080 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER C4080, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER C4080 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER C4080 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER C4080 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER C4080 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER C4080 , immediately.