imageRUNNER C2025H can provide exceptional productivity through print, copy, scan and fax media. When networking with a higher end imageRUNNER ADVANCE device, it can utilize and expand the infrastructure of your document. Supported by signature using Canon’s ease and reliability, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H is the perfect multifunctional device for your office.
- Print speed of up to 25 pages per minute for BW and Color output
- Multifunctional capability for Copy, Print, Scan, Send and optional Fax (up to 2 lines)
44ipm in scanning capabilities for BW and Color
- Amazing print quality up to 1200 x 1200dpi with optional Genuine Adobe PostScript 3 PDL
- Strong collaboration document with Advanced Box devices including fax
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H Specs:
- Copy/Print Speed 25ppm Black and White
- 25ppm Color
- Type Functions
- Standard: Copy, Print (UFR II), Scan, Send, Store
- Optional: Print (PCL, Adobe® PostScript® 3™), Fax (Up to 2 Lines)
- Operation Panel
- 5.7″ SVGA Full-Color, TFT Screen
- Image Server Memory Standard: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Drive
- Standard: 80GB
- Network Interface Connection
- Standard: 10/100/1000Base-TX
- Optional: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.1x)
- Standard: USB 2.0 (Host)x2, USB 2.0 (Device)
- Optional: Device Port [USB 2.0 (Host)x2], Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface, SD, SDHC, CompactFlash, Memory Stick, Microdrive
- Scanning Resolution:
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Network TWAIN Scan Standard
- Network Scan Utility Color Network ScanGear
- Scanning Speed: Duplex Color Image Reader
- 1-sided 44 ipm
- 2-sided 19ipm
- Color Image Reader
- 1-sided 44ipm
- First Copy Out Time:
- B/W: 5.9 Seconds
- Color: 8.9 Seconds
- Multiple Copies:1 to 999
- Maximum Original Size: Up to 12″ x 18″
Standard Paper Capacity:
- Cassette 1 (80gsm):250 sheets
- Cassette 2 (80gsm):550
- Stack Bypass (80gsm):100 sheets
- Optional: Dual 550-sheet Cassettes (Cassette 3 & 4)
- 2,700-sheet Paper Deck
Maximum Paper Capacity:
- 2,000 Sheets
- Paper Weight Cassette
- 64 to 120 g/m2
- Multi-purpose Tray
- 64 to 220 g/m2
- Warm-up Time: 38 Seconds from Power On
- 15 Seconds from Sleep Mode
- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.5kW
Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 928 mm x 565 mm x 680 mm (main unit)
- 140 mm x 565 mm x 540 mm (Duplex Automatic Document Feeder-AC 1)
- Approx. 77kg (main unit)
- Approx 87kg (with DADF)
- File Format
- Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF/XPS, PDF/A-1b, Optimize PDF for Web
- Universal Send Advanced Feature Set-E1, Universal Send Security Feature Set-D1, Duplex Automatic Document Feeder-AC1, Cassette Feeding Unit-AF1, Inner Finisher A1, and more
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H Driver Windows
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8.1 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8.1 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 8 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 7 (32bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows 7 (64bit) (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows XP 32bit (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Windows XP 64bit (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H Driver MAC OS
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver MAC OS X 10.9 (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Mac OS X 10.8 (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2025H printer driver Mac OS X 10.7 (Download)
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2025H, immediately.