Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i Driver. Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this, Canon is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i driver is necessary. CanonimageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i Driver in the download section below.
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i Specs:
- Type Console (Reader/Printer separated)
- Maximum Original Size A3
- Copy Sizes Cassette 1 to 4: A3 to A5R, Free size ( Cassettes 1 : 148×182mm to 297 x 457mm, Cassettes 2-4 : 140 x 182mm to 305 x 457mm)
- Stack Bypass: SRA3 to A5R, Free size (99×140mm～320 x 457mm)
- Resolution Reading: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Copying: 600dpi x 600dpi
- Printing: 600dpi × 600dpi,1200dpi ×1200dpi（half speed), 9600dpi(enhancement)×600dpi
- 256 Gradations
- Copy/Print Speed A4: 30 cpm
- A3: 15 cpm
- A4R: 20cpm
- A5R: 30cpm
- Enlargement/ Reduction Zoom: 25 – 400% (Zoom ratio every 1% )
- First copy time BW: 5.9 seconds, CL 8.9 seconds
- Warm-Up Time 38 seconds or less
- Multiple Copies/Prints 1 to 999 sheets
- Duplexing Standard Automatic
- Paper weight Cassettes 1 : 64 to 120gsm, Cassettes 2-4 : 64-163 gsm
- Stack Bypass: 64 to 220gsm
- Duplex: 64 to 120gsm
- Paper Capacity Standard: 250 sheets + 550 sheets Cassettes(800 sheets)
- Stack Bypass: 100 sheets
- Optional: 550 sheets x 2 Cassettes (1,100 sheets)
- Max paper capacity : 2,000 sheets
- Processor speed 0.8 GHz
- Memory RAM：1GB + 1GB (Total :2GB)
- Hard Disk Drive HDD 80GB
- Display 5.7 ” TFT VGA Colour Touchscreen
- Interface Ethernet (1000BaseT/100Base-TX/10Base-T), Wireless LAN(IEEE802.11b/g (Optional), USB2.0
- Network Protocols TCP/IP (LPD/ Port 9100/ WSD/ IPP/ IPPS/SMB/ FTP), IPX/ SPX (NDS, Bindery), AppleTalk, IPv4/IPv6 support
- Power Supply 220-240V 10A 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption 1.5 kW Max.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 565mm x 680mm x 928mm (with ADF)
- Installation space (W x D) 846mm x 1139mm (multi tray + Cassette extended)
- Weight Printer only : approx. 73kg
- Printer + Platen : approx. 82kg
- Printer + ADF : approx 88kg
- Page Description Language(s) UFRII
- Adobe PostScript 3 (Optional with Canon PS Printer Kit-AG1)
- Resolution 600dpi × 600dpi,1200dpi ×1200dpi（half speed), 9600dpi(enhancement)×600dpi
- PCL Fonts 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap, 2 OCR
- PS Fonts 136 Roman
- Supported OS UFRII: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2, MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later）
- PCL: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2
- PS: Windows 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Server 2008 R2, MAC OS X (10.4.9 or later）
- MAC-PPD: MAC OS 9.1 or later, MAC OS X (10.2.8 or later)
- Optional/Standard Requires optional Duplex Colour Image Reader Unit-D1
- Scan Speed Scan (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (CL/BW), 44 ipm 300dpi (CL/BW)
- Scan (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (CL/BW), 19 ipm 300dpi (CL/BW)
- Scan Resolution 100dpi, 150dpi, 200 x 100dpi, 200dpi, 200 x 400dpi, 300dpi, 400dpi, 600dpi
- Pull Scan Via Network TWAIN Driver (75 to 600 dpi Black & White and Colour)
- Pull Scan Supported OS:
- Windows 2000/ Windows XP/ Windows Server 2003/ Windows Vista/ Windows Server 2008/ Windows 7
- (32 bit, 64 bit in compatibility mode)
- Optional/Standard Standard, but requires optional Duplex Colour Image Reader Unit-D1
- Destinations E-Mail/ Internet FAX(SMTP), PC(SMB, FTP), WebDAV
- Address book LDAP, Local(Max.1800)
- File Format TIFF, JPEG, PDF, XPS, High compression PDF/XPS, PDF/A-1b
- Universal Send Feature Sets Universal Send Advanced Feature Set-E1 (option): Outline PDF (Trace & Smooth), Searchable PDF/XPS, Reader Extensions PDF
- Universal Send Security Feature Set-D1 (option): Encrypted PDF, Device Signature PDF/XPS
- Universal Send Digital User Signature Kit-C1 (option): User Signature PDF/XPS
DOCUMENT FEEDER SPECIFICATIONS
- Colour Image Reader Name Duplex Color Image Reader Unit-D1(Optional)
- Paper size A3, A4, A4R, A5, A5R
- Paper weight Single sided original: 42-128gsm
- Double sided original: 50 to 128 gsm ( Colour original : 64-128gsm)
- Max. Number of originals 50 sheets (80 gsm)
- Document Scanning speed (max.) Copy (Single side): A4 30 ipm 600dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Scan (Single side): A4 44 ipm 300dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Copy (Double side): A4 13 ipm 600dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Scan (Double side): A4 19 ipm 300dpi (Colour/B&W)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 565mm×540mm×140mm
- Weight Approx. 7.9kg
PAPER SUPPLY OPTIONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Cassettes Feeding unit Cassettes Feeding unit-AF1
- Paper Size: A3 to A5R, Free size (140 x 182mm to 305 x 457mm)
- Paper Weight: 64-163 gsm
- Paper Capacity: 550 sheets (80 gsm)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 565 x 650 x 248mm
- Weight: Approx. 27.5kg
OUTPUT OPTIONS SPECIFICATIONS
- Staple Finisher Inner Finisher -C1
- Number of Trays: One stack tray (Optional 2nd Tray:Inner Finisher Additional Tray-A1)
- standard Tray Capacity: A4:750 sheets, A3/A4R: 500 sheets,
- option Tray Capacity: A4/A3/A4R :100 sheets
- Paper Weight: 64 to 220 gsm
- Staple Position: Corner, Double
- Staple Capacity: A4: 50 sheets, A3/A4R: 30 sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 700 x 540 x 260mm
- option Tray : 207 x 450 x 57mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.5kg/14.0kg(included option Tray )
- Additional options Stamp Ink Cartridge-C1
- ADF Access Handle-A1
- Color Image Reader Unit-D2
- Printer Cover-D1
- Data Erase Kit-C1
- HDD Data Encryption Kit-C3
- Wireless LAN Board-B2
- Removable HDD Kit-AE1
- Expansion Bus-F2
- IPSec Board-B2
- Access Management System Kit-B1
- Web Access Software-H1
- PS Printer Kit-AG1
- Direct Print Kit (for PDF/XPS)-H1
- Barcode Printing Kit-D1
- Super G3 FAX Board-AH1
- Super G3 2nd Line FAX Board-AH1
- Remote Fax Kit-A1
- Envelope Feeder Attachment-D1
- 3 Way Unit-C1
- Utility Tray-A2
- Copy Tray-J1
- Inner 2way Tray-F1
- Remote Operators Software Kit-B1
- Voice Guidance Kit-F2
- Voice Operation Kit-C2
- USB Device Port-C1
- Multimedia Reader/Writer-A2
- Copy Card Reader Attachment-B2
- Card Reader-C1
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II Printer & Utilities Driver for Macintosh V10.12.0 – File Size (82.7 MB) – Download
Canon Mac CUPS/UFRII Driver version.10.8.1 – File Size (59.6 MB) – Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Canon PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85 – File Size (48.1 MB) –Download
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Printer – File Size (18.2 MB) – Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] PS3 Canon Driver Ver.30.00 – File Size (35.9 MB) – Download
[All Windwos] UFR II Print Drivers v30.00 for Windows – File Size (49.5 MB) – Download
Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i via Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER IR-Adv C2030i, immediately.