Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 is one of Canon’s products, which is one of the world’s leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 Canon image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
Canon Copy Digital Image Runner
Type: Canon iR 7086 (New / Monitor)
Copying Speed: 86 Cpm
1 year warranty
Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER 7086
- Type Digital Multifunctional Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Image Server Memory Standard 1GB RAM + 40GB HDD
- Max Mailboxes Supported 100 (Max. Page Capacity: Approx. 20,000 pages)
- Max Copy Reservation 20 Jobs
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi (Interpolated)
- Halftone 256-Level Grayscale
- Letter 86 cpm (Letter) 43 cpm (11 x 17)
- First Copy Time 3.0 Seconds (From Platen)
- Multiple Copies 1 – 9,999
- Magnification From Glass: 25% – 400% (In 1% increments)
- From Feeder: 25% – 200% (In 1% increments)
- Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
- Preset Enlargements 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
- Acceptable Originals Sheets, Books, 3-Dimensional Objects up to 4.4 lb.
- Maximum Original Size11 x 17
- Max. Copy Size: 11 x 17
- Min. Copy Size: 3-15/16 x 5-7/8 (Stack Bypass)
- Standard Paper Capacity 4,150 Sheets
- Dual Front-Loading Drawers: 1,500 Sheets each
- Dual Front-Loading Cassettes: 550 Sheets each
- Optional Paper Supply: 3,500-Sheet
- Manual Bypass 50-Sheet Stack Bypass
- Maximum Paper Capacity 7,650 Sheets
- Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette 17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index (All Sources)
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing
- Warm Up Time 6 Minutes or Less
- Exposure Control Automatic or Manual (Text, Photo, or Text/Photo)
- Power Requirements Plug: NEMA 6-15R
- Power Consumption: 2kW
Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.12.0 – File Size (82.7 MB) – Download
Canon PPD files V4.15 for Mac OS – File Size (2.1 MB) –Download
Canon PS Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.10.0 – File Size (57.8 MB) –Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
[Win 32bit & 64bit] Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver – File Size (18.9 MB) – Download
[Win 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.15 – File Size (2.1 MB) –Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear 2 V2.22 – File Size (17.5 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.10 – File Size (46.3 MB) – Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Canon PostScript 3 Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (39.4 MB)-Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] [Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V15.00 – File Size (46.5 MB) –Download
Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER IR7086
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER IR7086
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER IR7086 , immediately.