Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 Driver Download
Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is one of Canon’s products, which is one of the world’s leading Branding printer providers. If you are looking for a new printer, Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is the best choice for you. and if you already have it, then you have to take care of it seriously. To keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 no problem, updating the driver to the latest version is required.
So, to keep your Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 printer, we give you an easy way to find and download the latest Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 Canon image processing Studio. You just need to download the driver in the link below and install it on your computer.
Canon imageRUNNER 8070 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER 8070
- Type Digital, Multifunction Imaging System
- Imaging System Laser Dry Electrostatic Transfer
- Developing System Dry Monocomponent Toner Projection
- Image Server Memory Standard 512MB RAM + 20GB HDD
- Max Mailboxes Supported 100
- Max Copy Reservation 5 Jobs
- Printing Resolution 2400 dpi x 600 dpi Interpolated
- Interpolated Resolution 1200 dpi x 600 dpi
- Halftone 256 Gradations of Gray
- Letter 80 cpm (Letter)
- Ledger 40 cpm (Ledger)
- First Copy Time 3.1 Seconds from Platen Glass
- 4.3 Seconds from ADF
- Multiple Copies1 to 9,999
- Magnification25% to 400% in 1% Increments
- Acceptable OriginalsSheets, Books, 3-Dimensional Items
- Maximum Original Size11 x 17 (Ledger)
- Standard Paper Capacity
- Dual Front-loading Trays(1,500 Sheets Each)
- Dual Front-loading Cassettes(550 Sheets Each)
- Manual Bypass50-sheet Stack Bypass
- Maximum Paper Capacity7,650 Sheets
Acceptable Paper Weights
- Cassette17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- Bypass17 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Index
- Duplexing Standard Automatic Trayless
- Warm Up Time6 Minutes or Less
- Power Requirements208V, 60Hz, 12A
- Dimension40-5/8 x 30-1/8 x 31-3/8
- (1171mm x 764mm x 795mm)
- Weight Approximately 601 lb. (273kg)
Canon imageRUNNER 8070 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
Canon PPD files V4.15 for Mac OS – File Size (2.1 MB) – Download
Canon UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.12.0 – File Size (82.7 MB) –Download
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64 bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER IR8070
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER IR8070
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER IR8070, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER IR8070 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER IR8070, immediately.