Maximum work for the needs of a solid office
CANON LBP-5970 is a printer that is devoted to the large office market. This printer has dimensions (L x D x T) 545mm x 651mm x 380mm, and weighs 48.5 kilo grams. For those of you office owners who depend on the printing press, this printer should be the right choice. The print speed is incredible. For A4 size paper, this printer is capable of printing black and white quality documents of 32 ppm (paper per minute), and 30 ppm for color documents. As for A3 size paper, this printer can print at 15ppm for quality black and white or color quality.
Save time working by not filling the paper over and over again
The printer CANON LBP-5970 has a lot of paper capacity. You can store 250 papers on the main tape and 100 sheets of paper on a multi purpose tray, or else you can optionally add paper to another tray of 550 sheets of paper.
Print quickly with UFR II
UFR II or Ultra Fast Rendering is a system created by canon to give maximum performance to your printer. Now you will feel the printing process is very fast and consistent. Created in order to mate with a pc, this printer prints paper just as quickly as it can without discriminating data sizes.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 Specs:
- Printing Method Electrophotographic printing using laser beam printing
- Fixing On-Demand Fixing Method
- Language Printing UFRⅡ, PCL5c, PCL6, Postscript 3 (Optional)
- 600 x 1200dpi
- Toner Catridges
- YMC 6K / BK 10K
- Drum Catridges YMC 40K images / K 45K images
- Print Speed
- A4 Mono: 32 pages / Color: 30 pages
- A3 Mono: 15 pages / Color: 15 pages
- First Print Out Time (FPOT)
- Hot Start Mono 7.5 seconds or less
- Color 9 seconds or less
- Paper Size A3, B4, A4, B5, A5, Ledger, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, 12×18, 8K, 16K, Envelope (C5, B5, Com10, Monarch, DL)
- Paper Input
- Standard Cassette: 250 sheets CST (64g / m2)
- Multi-Purpose: 100 sheets (64g / m2)
- Paper Input Tray: 550 sheets CST (
- Duplex Printing Standard
- Network Printing Built-in Network
- Memory (RAM) Standard: 256MB DDR-SDRAM
- Optional: 128MB / 256MB / 512MB
- USB: USB2.0 Hi-Speed
- Network: 10Base-T / 100 Base-Tx
- Power Consumption [at temperature of 68 ° F (20 ° C)]
- Average during operation: Approx. 645W
- Average during standby: Approx. 36W
- Average during Panel Off Mode (Power Save Mode 1): Approx. 35W
- Average during Printer Power Save Mode (Power Save Mode 2): Approx. 16W
- Average during Deep Sleep Mode (Power Save Mode 3): Approx. 1W
- Maximum: 1495W or less
- Operating system
- Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista
- Mac OS X v.10.4.9 or later
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 545 x 651 x 380mm
- Weight Approx. 48.5kg
Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.13.00] – For Mac OS 10.Series– File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRIIdriver_10.13.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.9 MB) –
File Name : PS Printer Driver [Ver.4.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/PS_Printer_Driver_4.11.00_Mac.zip – 44.3 MB
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Link Download –
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Setup Installer [Ver.15.00] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_15.00_Set-up_x64_x32.exe – Latest updated 01/09/17
File Name : Postscript Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.15.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_PostScript_v15.00_Set-up_x64_x32.exe – Latest updated 01/09/17
File Name : Generic PCL6 Printer Driver [Ver.3.02] – For All Windows both 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : FreeCanon_PCL6_v3.02_Set-up_x64_x32.exe – Latest updated 01/09/17
Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE LBP-5970 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER LBP-5970, immediately.