Canon ImageRUNNER LBP3460 Driver Download
Image RUNNER LBP Desktop Desktop is equipped with standard Duplexing to Save paper costs, and uses technology and combines Canon RAPID to reduce energy usage and remove long heating times. IMAGERUNNER LBP network devices are ready, and support Canon UFR II technology for better printing productivity in addition to maintaining IMAGERUNNER consistent print carrier operability. in addition, each model combines the usual utilities such as the Remote User Interface (RUI) and the ImageWARE Enterprise Management Console, and includes some security advances to protect confidentiality.
CANON IMAGERUNNER LBP is supported by the same system architecture as the current IMAGERUNNER line, and provides the usual speed, power and functionality. Rapid and complex document execution is improved through memory and then developed. Whether user requirements are basic or more challenging, IMAGERUNNER LBP Series offers scalable solutions for all environments.
Best Picture Quality:
IMAGERUNNER LBP Series produces unmatched quality output, regardless of the document. Users can print very sharp and efficient shows, architectural interpretations, drawings such as engineering or public office documents at high speed. The IMAGERUNNER LBP3460 model delivers fresh output at up to 600 dpi.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 Specs:
- Model Name imageRUNNER LBP3460
- Printing Process Type: Desktop Laser Printer
- Copying Method: Electrophoto method (On-Demand Fusing)
- Developing System: Dry Dual Component Developing System
- Letter 35 ppm
- First Print Time 8.0 Seconds
- Warm-Up Time: 0 Seconds From Standby
- 9 Seconds After Powering ON
- Processor R4000-333 MHz**
- Memory Standard 64 MB RAM
- Maximum 320 MB RAM*
- Page Description Language
- UFR II / PCL5e /PCL6Print Resolution
- UFR II / PCL5e / PCL6: 2400 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Engine Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printer Driver
- UFR II: Windows® (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame), Macintosh® (OS 10.2.8 or later)
- PCL5c / PCL6: Windows (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame)
- Halftone: 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Connections: 10/100 Base-TX (RJ-45)
- Other Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed / USB Full-Speed
- (USB 1.1 equivalent)
- User Interface: LCD 16 characters x 1 line
- 8 LED indicators
- 8 Operation keys
- Standard Input Upper Cassette
- Paper Size
- Legal, Letter, Executive, Custom Sizes (Width: 5-7/8 to 8-1/2 Length: 8-3/8 x 14)
- Paper Weight 17 lb. Bond to 35 lb. Bond
- Standard Input Multi Purpose Tray
- Paper Size
- Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Index Card, Custom Sizes (Width: 3 to 8-1/2 Length: 5 to 14) and Envelopes
- Paper Weight
- 17 lb. Bond to 65 lb. Cover Paper Sources
- Standard: 250-Sheet x 1 Paper Cassette (20 lb. Bond)
- 100-Sheet Multi Purpose Tray
- Optional: 500-Sheet x Up To 1 Paper Cassette
- Maximum: 850-Sheets
- Maximum Paper Size: Legal (216×355.6mm Paper Size)
- Output Capacity: Approximately 250 Sheets (Face Down)
- Approximately 50 Sheets (Face Up)
- Paper Output: Face Down / Face Up
- Duplexing: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Legal, Letter)
- Dimensions 10 3/4 x 17 5/8 x 16 1/4
- Installation Space (W x D): 17 5/8 x 24 1/2 (when the Multi-Purpose Tray is extended)
- Weight Approximately 35.5 lb.***
- Power Source 100-127 V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Operating: Approximately 580 W (average)
- Standby: Approximately 10 W (average)
- Deep Sleep Mode: Approximately 7 W (average)
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.11.0] – For Mac OS 10.Series – File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRII_v10.11.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 02/07/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.0 MB) –
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_Driver_V3002_EN_11.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
File Name : Canon User Software is a complete driver package [Version.V21.85 ] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Composite_User_Software_v09.30_x86_x64.exe– updated on 11/02/16
Link Download –
Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE LBP3460 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER 1730 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER LBP3460 , immediately.