Image RUNNER LBP Desktop Desktop is equipped with standard Duplexing to Save paper costs, and uses technology and combines Canon RAPID to reduce energy usage and remove long heating times. IMAGERUNNER LBP network devices are ready, and support Canon UFR II technology for better printing productivity in addition to maintaining IMAGERUNNER consistent print carrier operability. in addition, each model combines the usual utilities such as the Remote User Interface (RUI) and the ImageWARE Enterprise Management Console, and includes some security advances to protect confidentiality.
CANON IMAGERUNNER LBP is supported by the same system architecture as the current IMAGERUNNER line, and provides the usual speed, power and functionality. Rapid and complex document execution is improved through memory and then developed. Whether user requirements are basic or more challenging, IMAGERUNNER LBP Series offers scalable solutions for all environments.
Best Picture Quality:
IMAGERUNNER LBP Series produces unmatched quality output, regardless of the document. Users can print very sharp and efficient shows, architectural interpretations, drawings such as engineering or public office documents at high speed.
Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 Specs:
- Model Name Color imageRUNNER LBP5480
- Type Desktop Laser Printer
- Printing Method: Electrophoto Method (Color RAPID Fusing System)
- Developing System Contact Developing System
- Image Server Memory Standard/Maximum 768MB RAM
- CPU: ARM11-528 MHz + ARM9-264 MHz
- Network Interface Connection Shared 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T (Device)
- Other Interface USB Hi-Speed (Device) x1 / USB Hi-Speed (Host) x2
- User Interface: LCD 22 Characters x 5 Lines, 8 LED Indicators, 12 Operation Keys
- Printing Resolution UFR II, PCL 5c/6, PostScript 3: 600 x 600 dpi, 9600 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi
- Engine: 600 x 600 dpi Print Drivers: UFR II, PCL 5c/6, PostScript 3: Windows® (XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7/Windows 8/Server 2003/Server 2008/ Server 2008 R2/Small Business Server 2011/Server 2012), Windows Terminal Servers (Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Small Business Server 2011, Server 2012), Microsoft® Failover Cluster (Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2),Citrix (Presentation Server 4.5, XenApp 5.0/6.0/6.5, XenDesktop 4.0/5.0/5.5/5.6), Macintosh® (OS X 10.5.8 or later) (UFR II/ PostScript 3 only), VMware (vSphere 4, 5), SAP (PCL 5c/6, PostScript 3 only
- Halftone 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Letter (BW/Color): Up to 33 ppm
- First Copy Time BW printing: 10.2 Seconds or Less
- Color printing: 10.4 Seconds or Less
- Maximum Original SizeLegal (8-1/2 x 14)
- Standard Paper Capacity 500-sheet Paper Cassette (20 lb. Bond) 100-Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 100-sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- Optional 500-sheet Paper Cassette
- Maximum Paper Capacity 1,100 Sheets
- Output Paper Capacity Face-down Output Tray: Approx. 250 sheets
- Paper Output: Face-down
- Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Legal, Letter)
- Paper Size
- Drawer: Standard Sizes: Letter, Executive,** Statement Custom Sizes: In case of portrait orientation (only when the UFR II printer driver is used): Short edges 5-7/8 to 8-1/2; Long edges 5-7/8 to 8-1/2 In case of landscape orientation: Short edges 4 to 8-1/2 ***; Long edges 5-7/8 to 11-5/8 ***
- Drawer: Standard Sizes: Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, and 16K Custom Sizes: In case of portrait orientation (only when the UFR II printer driver is used): Short edges 8-1/4 to 8-1/2; Long edges 8-1/4 to 8-1/2 In case of landscape orientation: Short edges 5-7/8 to 8-1/2; Long edges 8-1/4 to 14
- Multi-Purpose Tray: Standard Sizes: Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Index Card, Envelope (DL, No. 10, ISO-C5, and Monarch) Custom Sizes: In case of portrait orientation (only when the UFR II printer driver is used): Short edges 5 to 8-1/2; Long edges 5 to 8-1/2 In case of landscape orientation: Short edges 3 to 8-1/2; Long edges 5 to 14
- Paper Weight
- Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 43 lb. Bond (60 – 163 g/m2)
- Multi-Purpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 80 lb. / Cover (60 – 216 g/m2)
- Optional Cassette: 16 lb. Bond to 47 lb. Bond (60 – 176 g/m2)
Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10. All Series
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver for Mac OS X [Ver.10.13.00] – For Mac OS 10.Series– File extract : Mac_drivers/mac/UFRIIdriver_v10.13.00_Mac.zip
Latest updated on 05/02/17 – Link Download – File Size (67.9 MB) –
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File Name : UFRII Printer Driver Setup Installer [Ver.30.00] – For All Windows both64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_UFRII_V30.00_Set-up_x64_x32.exe – Latest updated 01/06/17
File Name : Canon Composite User Software [Version.09.30] – For Windows 64bit or 32Bit – File extract : Canon_Composite_User_Software__x86_x64.exe – updated on 01/06/17
Link Download –
Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE LBP5480 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 Svia Software CD
The setting up of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon imageRUNNER LBP5480, immediately.