Canon iP1900 driver is the software program system made to run Canon iP1900 printer on ideal OS. Canon iP1900 driver is conveniently offered totally free download at the bottom table on this web site blog post.Canon PIXMA iP1900 is a sleek, trendy and also affordable image printer appropriate for residence or little office use. It is a perfect picture printer for newbie individuals who desire a cost-effective and easy-to-operate printer that has the ability to print high-grade images instantly.
You could definitely get vibrant colors on each of your pictures as a result of the use of 2 pico litres ink droplets along with wide print resolution offered on Canon PIXMA iP1900 printer. The print resolution on this printing gadget could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The Chroma Life 100 System on this printer uses lasting and stunning images at your hands. The procedure of printing borderless 10 x 15 cm high-quality photos on this printer will just take around 55 seconds of your time.
The PIXMA iP1900 features PENALTY cartridges provides accuracy and also professional-quality picture prints. The black ink cartridges on this printer is formulated as pigment ink in order to make sure you could get sharp as well as crisp end results in every text in your vital files. The dye-based color cartridges on this printer is additionally able to prints vibrant images effortlessly. It likewise comes with some fundamental softwares offered on the purchase that can be useful for modifying and also taking care of the photo quality such as red-eye removal software program making use of Automatic Photo Repair and also making photo albums making use of Easy Image Publish EX applications.
Although nearly all of computer system will function great with Canon iP1900 driver. There is a little possibility that some operating-system will certainly not be compatible with Canon iP1900 driver. It is best to check the listing of suitable os underneath prior to downloading Canon iP1900 driver.
Canon PIXMA IP1900 Specifications
- Publish Resolution Approximately 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Publish Engine InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink
- beads and PENALTY Cartridges
- Photo Lab High quality Rate Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approximate. 55 secs (Standard).
- Mono Print Rate ESAT: Approximate. 5.5 ipm.
- Colour Publish Rate ESAT: Approximate. 4.1 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Setup PENALTY Cartridge -.
- PG-37, CL-38 (Optional – PG-40, CL-41).
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 215 web pages (PG-37), 327 pages (PG-407) ¹.
- Black: 1215 pictures (PG-37), 2110 images * (PG-40) ² – See even more at:.
Canon PIXMA IP1900 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA IP1900 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA IP1900 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA IP1900 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA IP1900
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1900 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA IP1900.
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA IP1900 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA IP1900 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA IP1900
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA IP1900 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA IP1900 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA IP1900 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit “Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA IP1900 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA IP1900 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA IP1900 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA IP1900 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA IP1900 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA IP1900, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA IP1900 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA IP1900 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA IP1900 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA IP1900 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA IP1900, immediately.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64)||2.20||11 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6||10.26.0||9.9 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||7.5.0||7.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit)||2.20||10 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit)||2||30 MB||Download|
|Debian Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|RPM Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit)||3.0||7.7 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows XP (64-bit)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||8.3 MB||Download|
|iP1900 series User Manual (Mac)||1.00a||18 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide||1.0||6 MB||Download|