Its users found that the MAXIFY iB4000 has no particular problem-user friendly. They felt relatively fragile, but they are not rounded. If you have problems, or need help, Diplofix forums can help you choose between MAXIFY iB4000 and other products.
According to its users, it is efficient, They largely agree on this. On average they found that it was the right price you will not get a pleasant surprise if you see the instructions in the manual MAXIFY iB4000 users before you buy.
Canon MAXIFY iB4000 Specifications:
Printing resolution (dpi) 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)
USB Port: Hi-Speed USB *1
LAN Port: Wired LAN: 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T
Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b *2
*1 A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
*2 Setup possible through WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), WCN (Windows Connect Now) or Cableless setup.
USB and LAN can be used at the same time.
Wireless LAN and wired LAN cannot be used at the same time.
Print width 8 inches/203.2 mm
Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
* The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.
Recommended conditions:Temperature: 59 to 86 °F (15 to 30 °C)
Humidity: 10 to 80 % RH (no condensation)
* For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions.
Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH (no condensation)
Power supply AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Printing: Approx. 24 W
Standby (minimum): Approx. 1.0 W *1*2
OFF: Approx. 0.3 W *1
*1 USB connection to PC
*2 The wait time for standby cannot be changed.
Approx. 18.3 (W) x 15.5 (D) x 11.5 (H) inches
Approx. 463 (W) x 394 (D) x 290 (H) mm
* With the Paper Output Tray and Cassettes retracted.
Approx. 21.5 lb (Approx. 9.8 kg)
* With the Print Head and ink tanks installed.
Print Head/Ink Total 4352 nozzles (BK 1280 nozzles, C/M/Y 512 x 6 nozzles)
Communication protocol TCP/IP
Supported Standards: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T)
Transfer speed: 10 M/100 Mbps (auto switching)
Supported Standards: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b
Frequency bandwidth: 2.4 GHz
Channel: 1-11 or 1-13
* Frequency bandwidth and available channels differ depending on country or region.
Communication distance: Indoors 164 feet/50 m
* Effective range varies depending on the installation environment and location.
Security: WEP (64/128 bits)
Setup:WPS (Push button configuration/PIN code method)
Other Features: Administration password
canonsupportdriver.com provide download link for MAXIFY iB4000 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon MAXIFY iB4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download iB4000 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download iB4000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4000 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MAXIFY iB4000 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4000 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4000 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY iB4000 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY iB4000
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4000 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY iB4000 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY iB4000 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY iB4000
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY iB4000 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY iB4000 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4000 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY iB4000 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY iB4000 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY iB4000 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY iB4000 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY iB4000 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY iB4000 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY iB4000 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY iB4000 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY iB4000 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY iB4000 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY iB4000 , immediately.