Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver Download
Professional printing for high speed enterprise
High-speed printer for small offices with integrated Wi-Fi, Ethernet connection and mobile and cloud printing. It incorporates double-sided printing and high-capacity ink tanks for printing highly-quality business documents.
High-performance 4-Ink office printer
High printing speed of approximately 23 IPM in b/w and 15 IPM to color
Print from the cloud with MAXIFY cloud link and Google Cloud print ready
Wi-Fi printing from mobile devices
Two 250-page paper trays
Prints up to 2.500 pages on b/w and 1.500 in Color
Automatic double sided Printing
Prints more with optional XL inks individually replaceable
High speed printer for small offices
Increase productivity and stay connected with this robust high-speed printer designed for small office environments with a high monthly print volume of between 250 and 1.500 pages. The Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection, the professional print quality and the use controls for greater tranquility make it the ideal printer for the office.
Quick Document Printing
You will no longer have to wait for the documents in your business. It combines fast print speed according to ISO standard for documents size 23 IPM in black and white and 15 IPM in color with a fast first-impression time of about 7 seconds.
Professional quality of Business
Dual resistant high density inks offer crisp text and vivid colors. These pigment inks have excellent inalterability, so they will not fade over time, and are resistant to friction and markers, making them ideal for high-quality business documents.
Prints up to 2.500 pages in black and white and 1.500 in letter-sized document color with XL ink tanks. Individually replaceable ink tanks ensure maximum productivity with minimal waste. The 4-color multipack option includes a replacement ink set for even more profitable results.
Added productivity when needed
With the two large-capacity cassettes of 250 sheets you’ll spend less time loading paper, while the double-sided printing will allow you to print professional-looking documents, as well as reduce paper consumption.
With MAXIFY cloud link it is possible to print directly from popular cloud services like Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive, using a smartphone and the MAXIFY printing solutions application. The Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print functions are also supported.
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2100 BK XL, PGI-2100 C XL, PGI-2100 M XL, PGI-2100 Y XL, PGI-2100 C, PGI-2100
- M, PGI-2100 Y, PGI-2100 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo
- Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google
- Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4″ x
- 6″; Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Folder Setting Utility,
- Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile
- Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 11.5″ (H).
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
canonsupportdriver.com provide download link for MAXIFY iB4010 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download iB4010 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4010 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download iB4010 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download iB4010 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download iB4010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4010 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4010 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MAXIFY iB4010 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4010 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4010 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY iB4010 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY iB4010
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4010 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY iB4010 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY iB4010 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY iB4010
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY iB4010 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY iB4010 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4010 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY iB4010 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY iB4010 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY iB4010 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY iB4010 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY iB4010 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY iB4010 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY iB4010 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY iB4010 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY iB4010 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY iB4010 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY iB4010 , immediately.