Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download
Canon iB4040 a professional inkjet printers high speed and able to provide a powerful Performance to support smooth your printing business.
The Canon MAXIFY iB4040 offers several methods are easy and flexible printing them via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, mobile printing, and cloud links. For printing via mobile smartphones also paired MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
This powerful devices also offers a two-sided (automatic duplex) were able to reduce the consumption of paper during printing, and you can save the cost for printing presentation documents or books. The MAXIFY iB4040 has been accompanied by a high-capacity ink tanks to produce quality prints exciting that make your business thrive.
Canon maxify iB4040 Specs
- Summary Fast and economical printer for small offices
- Functions Print, Wi-Fi, Ethernet + Cloud Link
- Print Speed (approx.) 23.0 ipm mono A4¹,15.0 ipm colour A4¹
- First Page Out Time (approx.) Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep),Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.) Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm
- 2-Sided Printing Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type Dual Resistant High Density ink,4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- XL Inks PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages)¹,PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages)¹,PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages)¹,PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages)¹,Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages¹
- Paper Types Plain Paper,Envelopes (DL, COM10),Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N),Canon Matte (MP-101),Canon Pro Luster (LU-101),Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201),Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201),Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
- Maximum Paper Input Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper,Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper
- Paper Sizes Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL,Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm,Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m²,Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m²
- Wired Connections Hi-Speed USB 2.0,Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
- Wireless Connections Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹,Access Point Mode
- Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Applications Support MAXIFY Printing Solutions app,MAXIFY Cloud Link (from smart device),Canon Print Service plug-in (Android),Apple AirPrint,Google Cloud Print,Print from Email
- Supported Operating System Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Supported Mobile Systems,iOS,Android,Windows RT
- Minimum System Requirements Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM,Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection ,Display: 1024×768 or higher
- Software Included Canon Quick Toolbox,Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows)
- Display Type & Size Full dot display
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 463 x 394 x 290 mm,463 x 459 x 290 mm (paper installed)
- Weight 9.8kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W ,Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off) ,Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.8 W (scanning lamp off) ,Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes,Printing: Approx. 24 W¹
- Typical Electricity Consumption 0.2 kWh¹
- Noise Levels Approx. 53 dB(A)¹
- Recommended Operating Environment Temperature: 15-30°C,Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation)
- Duty Cycle (monthly) up to 30,000 pages¹
- Recommended Print Volume 250-1500 pages / month
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising.
Ink yield may vary depending on documents printed, applications software used, print mode and type of paper used. For more information see www.canon-europe.com/ink/yield
All brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
Print Speed (approx.) – ¹ Document print speed on plain paper is measured based on average of ESAT in Office Category Test of ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
XL Inks – ¹ Page yield is based on ISO/IEC 24711 and continuous printing. Printer ships with setup ink tanks: 1000 pages black (BK) and 700 pages colour (C/M/Y average).
Wireless Connections – ¹ Wi-Fi frequency band: 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
Power Consumption – ¹ When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
Typical Electricity Consumption – ¹ Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) represents the typical electricity consumed by a product during one week.
Noise Levels – ¹ Acoustic Noise is measured based on ISO7779 standard.
Duty Cycle (monthly) – ¹ Duty cycle is defined as a maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
canonsupportdriver.com provide download link for MAXIFY iB4040 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download iB4040 series Full Driver & Software Package Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Download iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download iB4040 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)
Download iB4040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4040 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download iB4040 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
MAXIFY iB4040 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY iB4040 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY iB4040
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4040 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY iB4040 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY iB4040 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY iB4040
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY iB4040 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY iB4040 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY iB4040 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY iB4040 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY iB4040 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY iB4040 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY iB4040 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY iB4040 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY iB4040 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY iB4040 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY iB4040 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY iB4040 , immediately.