Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver Free Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver-Home offices often require productivity and versatility with a design that saves space, and this commercial multifunction inkjet device delivers just that. With a wireless connection, professional quality printing and copying, scanning and fax, has recommended monthly print volume between 200 and 1,000 pages.
Never wait for business documents. High ISO speed printing A4 documents 16 images per minute in black and white and 11 images per minute in color, combined with an equally brief time until the first footprint of approximately 8 seconds.
Double resilient high density inks provide sharp text and vivid colours. This pigment inks having excellent resistance (so it won’t fade) and are resistant to marking and friction, which makes them perfect for high quality business documents.
XL kartridži with the ink features, you can print up to 1,200 black-and-white and 900 pages A4 documents in color. Kartridži with ink that can individually be changed to guarantee maximum productivity and minimum amount of waste. Optional multiple package with 4 colour contains all zamenske kartridže, for more profitable results.
Easily perform all tasks, including scanning and copying documents with multiple pages, thanks to the glove compartment for 250-sheet paper capacity, a built-in mechanism to automatically indent documents 50 sheets and a large screen color. Double-sided printing without effort is also available, for an additional degree of professionalism and paper consumption.
MAXIFY Cloud Link allows you to print directly from the scan in the popular cloud services information such as Evernote, Dropbox, Skydrive and Google Drive – directly from the screen of the printer or with the smart phone, using MAXIFY Printing Solutions. They also supported features of scan to e-mail, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud URPrint.*
SPECIFICATIONS Canon MAXIFY MB2050
- Speed Colour Up to 15ipm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 11ipm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi Print
- Print Method FINE print head
- Warm Up Time 8 Seconds
- Scanner Optical Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 48-bit/24-bit
- Scanner Type A4 Flatbed ADF
- Copy Speed Colour 7ipm Color Copy
- Copy Speed Monochrome 15ipm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400%, Fit to Page Copy
- Copier Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
- Colour Copier Yes
- Copier Functions Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Copy Speed Colour (FCOT) 7 seconds
- Copy Speed Mono (FCOT) 7 seconds
- Fax Speed 33.6Kbps Fax
- Transmit and Receive Memory 250 pages
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- One Touch Speed Dials 100 Coded locations
- Interface Type(s) USB & Wireless
- LCD Screen 6.2cm Colour LCD
- Airprint Compatible Yes
- Network Ready Yes
- Preview Monitor Type LCD
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Wireless Ready Yes
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Automatic Document Feeder Yes
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m²
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain Paper Envelopes (DL, COM10) Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Matte (MP-101) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon
- Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501)
- Paper Size Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m² Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Document Size A4
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 4549292010015
- Duty Cycle
Monthly Duty Cycle 15k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- Dimensions 463mm (W) x 389mm (D) x 260mm (H) – Weight 10.7kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 15 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%
- Noise Level Approx. 54 dB(A)
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 1.0 W (USB connection to PC, scanning lamp off) Off: Approx. 0.3 W Copying: Approx. 29 W
- Product Summary Canon MAXIFY MB2050 A4 Colour Inkjet MFP
- Product Type Inkjet Printer
Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 100 to 240V / 50 to 60Hz
Carton Dimensions 472mm (W) x 555mm (D) x 512mm (H) – Weight 16.2kg
Software Included Canon Quick Toolbox, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (for Windows)
- In the Box
In The Box MAXIFY MB2050, Power cable, Set up ink tanks, Set up CD for Windows (Mac drivers available online), Manuals, Fax/phone line cable
- More Features
Management MAXIFY Printing Solutions app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Print from Email
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary (Windows XP) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) 3.3.4 3.7 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X v10.7) 2.1.6 21 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X 10.6) 2.0.12 20 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) 4.4.1 5.3 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) 5.00 474 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 5.00 262 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) 5.00 376 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) 3.00 236 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 3.00 213 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) 3.00 204 KB~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Mac) 1.1 13 MB~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Windows) 1.1 16 MB~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide V1 1.4 MB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) V2.1 972 KB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) V2.1 903 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) 3.00 85 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) 5.00 72 KB~~~>>> DownloadCanon MB2050 / MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2050 / MB2000 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2050 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2050 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY MB2050 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY MB2050
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2050 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY MB2050 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY MB2050 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY MB2050
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY MB2050 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY MB2050 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2050 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY MB2050 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2050 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY MB2050 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY MB2050 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY MB2050 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY MB2050 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY MB2050 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY MB2050 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY MB2050 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY MB2050 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY MB2050 , immediately.