Along with the development of the company needed tools Print print documents with a larger capacity but still should be able to save on the budget of the company. Answering the challenge, PT canon MAXIFY printer range CMI Teknologi launched to the world.
Printer Canon MAXIFY Canon MB5370 finger, Canon MB5070 and Canon iB4070. All three are specifically designed to print in large quantities. MAXIFY MB5370 and iB4070 have 2 charging papers, each of which can accommodate up to 250 sheets of paper. While the MB5070 provides 1st place charging papers that could hold 250 sheets of paper.
In addition to the paper, print activities also did not escape the problem of ink. Special, Canon MAXIFY line offers a very efficient ink usage. In the print in black and white mode you can print up to 1,000 pieces and 700 sheets to print colors. If less, Canon has also provides optional XL inks can print black and white documents up to 2,500 pieces and 1,500 pieces of colored document.
The results of the printed matter is guaranteed better compared to other printers. Because, the ink used on the printer is already carrying the latest ink technologies namely Dual Resistant High Density Ink (DRHD). With the ink, in addition to the mold can produce sharper and brighter, tintanya also anti water. So you don’t have to worry about your document becomes corrupted exposed hands sweaty or covered in water.
Large paper capacity and inks which have first-class also balanced with the ability to print faster. For black and white documents print speeds of up to 23 and HDI HDI to print colour documents. His speed is above average speed inkjet printers in General. In addition, this printer can also be used directly because of start up time very shortly that is only 7 seconds.
Like other multifunction printer, print solutions in addition to Canon MAXIFY untauk can also be used to scan a document and have the features of FAX. Document scanner and FAX feature is only available on the Canon and Canon MB5370 MAXIFY MB5070. In fact, specifically for Canon MAXIFY inkjet desktop printer is MB5370 first from Canon that feature single-pass 2-side Auto Document Feeder (ADF) scanner sensor support with dual (2 Sided Contact Image Sensor) that makes the process easier, scanning is fast and efficient because the document can be automatically scanned directly in back and forth at high speed. While the Canon MB5070 is only supported with 2-side Auto Document Feeder (ADF) with the support of one sensor scanner (Single Contact Image Sensor).
Various extra features also owned a Canon MAXIFY to bolster your productivity. First, the trio has been equipped with a WiFi connection. With the support of application MAXIFY Printing Solutions (MPS) gives the user discretion to print and scan from a tablet or smartphone-powered iOS or Android. Documents that are in the Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Evernote can also be printed directly from this printer using the service Cloud MAXIFY Link.
Utilize WiFi connections, scanned from Canon MAXIFY MB5370 and MB5070 can also be directly submitted to the service cloud or email directly from the printer. You simply set via the LCD touch screen on both these printers with the look of the interface. In addition, there is also a storage feature lets you can save 20 documents most frequently copied, scanned or faxed, so at the moment it takes back, you can quickly bring up the document.
To avoid excessive use of paper and ink, the third printer features Settings Restrictions. This feature to set up access using this printer with password protection. You can also set up the prints in black and white for the copy process so that guarantee the authenticity of documents. The USB port can also be turned off to avoid the transfer of documents stored in the printer. The most interesting, this printer also allows you to monitor how often printers are used to print, cut, scan or fax, including monitor how often do duplex printing. Of course this is useful to prevent waste. In addition, all three can also be programmed ON/OFF time him in order to better conserve electricity.
SPECIFICATIONS Canon MAXIFY MB2060
- Ink Droplet Size 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK)
- Printing Resolution 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed1 ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 16 ipm / FPOT Ready approx. 8 secDuplex Approx. 8 ipmESAT A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 11 ipm / FPOT Ready Approx. 12 secDuplex Approx. 5 ipm
- Ink Tanks PGI-1600 , PGI-1600 , PGI-1600 , PGI-1600 Y/PGBK/C/M
- Optional Ink Tanks
PGI-1600XL , PGI-1600XL , PGI-1600XL , PGI-1600XL
- Ink Yield Black: Approx 400 pages, Colour: Approx 300 pages,XL Ink Yield8
Black: Approx 1200 pages, Colour: Approx 900 pages
- Borderless Printing N/A
- Paper Capacity A4 =250, 4″x6″=20, A4, LTR, Envelope European DL/US Com =10
- Supported Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Envelopes(DL, COM10)
- Supported Paper Weights Cassette 1 (upper): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2,Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
- Protocol TCP/IP
- Wireless LAN Network Type IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Frequency Band / Channel7 2.4GHz / 1-13
- Wireless LAN Range indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
- Wireless LAN Security WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Wired LAN Network Type N/A
- Wired LAN Data Rate N/A
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing Available
- Camera Printing N/A
- Memory Card Printing Available
- PC Interface Available
- Speed4 ADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 15 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR C Simplex Approx. 7 ipm
- Multiple Copy Max. 99 pages
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type
Flatbed & ADF
- Scanning resolution3 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output) Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Scanning Speed Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour
- Fax Resolutions Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi200dpi
- Transmission Speed Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)
- Modem Speed Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
- Transmission / Reception Memory6 Approx. 250 pages
- Type Windows:via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A
- Destination Number 1 location
Black / Colour B/W transmission only
- MAXIFY Cloud Link
- From smartphone or tablet Available
- From printer Available
- Print from Email Available
- Google Could Print Available
- Apple Air Print Available
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions Available
- Access point mode Available
- Cloud Apps Facebook, twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picaso, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive
- Colour LCD Screen LCD (2.5inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour)
Intelligent Touch System N/A
- Operating System Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Power Source AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.2W, Copying (USB
- connection to PC) approx. 26W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 463 x 389 x 260 mm
- Weight Approx. 10.7KG
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary (Windows XP) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MB2060 / MB2000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X v10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Mac) 1.1 13 MB~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Windows) 1.1 16 MB~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide V1 1.4 MB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) V2.1 972 KB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) V2.1 903 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) 3.00 85 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) 5.00 72 KB~~~>>> Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2060 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2060 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2060 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY MB2060 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY MB2060
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2060 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY MB2060 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY MB2060 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY MB2060
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY MB2060 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY MB2060 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2060 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY MB2060 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2060 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY MB2060 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY MB2060 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY MB2060 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY MB2060 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY MB2060 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY MB2060 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY MB2060 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY MB2060 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY MB2060 , immediately.