Canon through CMI Teknologi, PT as authorized distributor of his return introduced the three variants of its newest printers that fall into the ranks of the MAXIFY, i.e., MB5070 and iB4070 MB5370. Third inkjet printers is very suitable to meet the needs of business in order to support productivity, but still efficient.
The wide variety of featured key pinned by Canon printer into its products. MAXIFY MB5370 and iB4070 have two places charging papers, each of which can accommodate up to 250 sheets. While the MAXIFY MB5070 have only one place of charging capacity 250 sheets of paper.
Canon MAXIFY MB5370
Similarly, with a capacity of tintanya. Users can print up to 1000 pieces (black and white) and 700 sheets (colored). There is also an optional XL inks can print up to 2500 sheets (black and white) and 1500 sheets of colored document. The offending matter speed print, black and white, to document his 23 ipm and ipm for colour documents 15.
MAXIFY is a desktop inkjet printer MB5370 first from Canon that has featured single-pass 2-side Auto Document Feeder (ADF). The scanner sensor-equipped double, making the process of scanning becomes more convenient, fast and efficient. The user also benefited because MB5370 and MB5070 can send scanned to e-mail, network or cloud directly from the printer.
Featured other no less interesting is the storage capabilities to support the productivity of its users. Printer MAXIFY can save 20 documents most frequently copied, scanned or faxed. Not only that, it can also be MB5070 and MB5370 programmed ON/OFF time, so that it can better save energy consumed.
Canon MAXIFY MB5070
It is still associated with the presence of three printers that enter into the ranks of the MAXIFY, Canon also released the latest ink technologies, namely Dual-Resistant High Density Ink (DRHD). This is an ink anti water which makes the quality of the printed documents more durable. Even for the use of highlighter in the document was not an issue.
Other support is print directly from your laptop, smartphone or tablet without the need to connect with the printer cable. WiFi technology in the third this printer also facilitates users to print documents from anywhere. Application of MAXIFY Printing Solution (MPS) also gives discretion to print and scan from gadget Android or iOS based.
Not only that, the users also can print directly the documents stored in the Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox and Evernote. It’s easy, users simply need to make use of the Cloud MAXIFY Link. Scan results can also be sent directly to the service cloud. Users simply set via the LCD touchscreen that is in the printer MB5370 and MB5070.
The trio also comes with a feature Restriction Settings. This feature is useful to arrange for access with the use of a password. Users can also set up the prints in black and white for the copy process so as to guarantee the authenticity of documents. If needed, a USB port can be disabled to avoid the transfer of documents stored in the printer.
SPECIFICATIONS Canon MAXIFY MB2160
• Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK)
• Printing Resolution: 600 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
• Print Speed[*1]: B&W: 19 ipm in approx. 6 seconds (FPOT), Colour: 13ipm in approx. 7 seconds (FPOT)
• Borderless Printing: N/A
• Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4 = 250 Sheets (Cassette), 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, European DL/ US Com = 10 Sheets
• Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”
• Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
• Protocol: SNMP (Standard MIB), TCP/IP
• Frequency Band / Channel[*7]: 2.4GHz / 1-13
• Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
• Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
• Wireless LAN Network Type:
• Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available
• Memory Card Printing: N/A
• PC Interface: Available
• Speed[*2]: ADF ESAT A4/ LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 18 ipm, ADF ESAT A4/ LTR Colour Simplex Approx. 10ipm
• Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages
• Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF[*8] • Scanning resolution[*3]: 1200 x 1200 dpi
• Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
• Fax Resolutions[*5]: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200dpi×200dpi
• Transmission Speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds (33.6kbps), Colour: Approx. 1 minute (33.6kbps)
• Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back)
• Transmission/ Reception Memory[*6]: Approx. 250 pages
• Type: Windows: Available, Mac: Available
• Destination Number: 1 location
• Black/ Colour: B/W Transmission only
MAXIFY Cloud Link:
• Smartphone or tablet: Available
• From printer: Available
• Print from Email: Available
• Google Cloud Print: Available
• Apple Air Print: Available
• MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available
• Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive, Concur
• Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch)
• Intelligent Touch System: N/A
• Dual Paper Path: N/A
• Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.0, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Windows 10.0, Mac OS EI X Capitan 10.11 Power Source
• Power Source: AC100 – 240V, 50/60Hz Power Consumption
• Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.9W, OFF: Approx. 0.2W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 27W Dimensions (W x D x H)
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 260 mm Weight
• Weight: Approx. 10.6kg
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
MAXIFY MB2160 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Speed Dial Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.0.1 5.5 MB~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.61.00 566 MB~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 2.61.10 391 MB~~~>>> Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 3.3.0 5.6 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.0.5 31 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 1.1 8.3 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series CUPS Printer Driver For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 184.108.40.206 15 MB~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver For (macOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 4.2.0 1.9 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.3.4 25 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Lite For (macOS X 10.12/10.11) 2.3.3 22 MB~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) 2.0.1 1.6 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) 4.7.0 5.6 MB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) 3.40 372 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 3.40 326 KB~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) 3.40 343 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) 5.40 1.1 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) 5.40 461 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file) 5.40 798 KB~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Mac) 1.0 14 MB~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Windows) 1.0 17 MB~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide (device setup part) V1 1.5 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 Getting Started Guide (software installation part) V1 3.5 MB ~~~>>>Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) 3.40 89 KB~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) 5.40 76 KB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) V2.1 972 KB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) V2.1 903 KB~~~>>> DownloadMAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.0 56 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 6.00 20 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 1.00 39 MB~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2160 / MB2100 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.00 39 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 1.3.0 4.9 MB~~~>>> Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) 2.1.2 11 MB~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 1.3.0 4.9 MB~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 1.7.0 15 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2160 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2160 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2160 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY MB2160 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY MB2160
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2160 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY MB2160 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY MB2160 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY MB2160
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY MB2160 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY MB2160 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2160 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY MB2160 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2160 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY MB2160 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY MB2160 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY MB2160 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY MB2160 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY MB2160 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY MB2160 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY MB2160 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY MB2160 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY MB2160 , immediately.