You are looking for canon Driver information?. Well, you are currently looking for info on Canon. Please view some of the articles on this website, it may match your search. But if you don’t find what you are looking for, you can request an article to the contact page. Oh yes, you can also read the article more. In addition to the Canon article you’re looking for, you can also find many articles about News printers, reviews, Lenovo, toshiba, panasonic, and more at the web canonsupportdriver.com. Okay, I hope this blog can be useful for you … ^_^
Canon is aware that its customers can often choose to upgrade their existing operating systems but, before doing so, Canon always recommends its customers to consider whether their canon product will continue to function as expected with the new updated operating system.
In general, at the time of launching each new operating system, Canon has already established exactly what products will be supported and this will be communicated through the company’s support websites.
Canon makes such decisions in the knowledge that the production of drivers and software support has a direct financial cost. Thus, by certainly respecting the choice of its customers to update the technologies in their possession, Canon cannot guarantee that its older products will continue to be supported by the new operating system.
Canon Inc. Headquartered in Japan announced the presence of a series of compatibility issues between the new MacOS System (Sierra) and a selection of Canon products and software packages.
If you have a physical product or software in one of the following lists, we strongly recommend that you do not upgrade your operating system until the full functionality confirmation is provided.
Software packages that have incompatibility problems with MacOS (Sierra) are:
Camera window DC;
EOS Utility 2;
EOS Utility 3;
Pixma MG series
Pixma pro9500 Markii
Pixma pro9000 Markii
CanoScan 9000f MkII
CanoScan Lide 110
CanoScan Lide 210
CanoScan Lide 220
CanoScan Lide 700f
CanoScan Lide 120
Canon is planning to provide further information about it by the end of
SPECIFICATIONS Canon MAXIFY MB2340
- Summary Fast, productive All-In-One for home officesc
- Functions Fast, productive All-In-One for home offices
- Print Speed (approx.) 23.0 ipm mono A4¹,15.0 ipm colour A4¹
- First Page Out Time (approx.)
- Mono: 7 sec (ready) / 11 sec (sleep)
- Colour: 9 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep)
- Print Technology Inkjet, FINE print head
- Maximum Print Resolution 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Margins (min.)Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm,2-Sided Printing
- Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper)
- Scanner Type Flatbed, ADF
- Scanner Technology CIS colour scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi¹
- Maximum Document Size Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm)
- ADF: A4, LTR, LGL
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output) ,Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit,Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Scan Functions Scan to email, Scan to network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB
- ADF Scanning Speed (approx.),10 ppm colour A4 (1-sided)¹,18 ppm mono A4 (1-sided) ¹
- Copy Speed (approx.)
- ADF colour: 10 ipm¹
- ADF mono: 21 ipm¹
- Multiple Copy Up to 99 pages
- Reduction / Enlargement 25-400%, Fit to Page
- Copy quality settings
- Standard, High
- Copy functions Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1
- Fax Type Super G3 / Colour
- Fax Resolution Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi,Colour: 200 x 200 dpi
- Fax Speed Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)¹,Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps)¹
- Fax Memory Up to 250 pages
- Coded Speed Dialling Max. 100 locations
- Group Dial Max. 99 locations
INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type Dual Resistant High Density ink,4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- XL Inks PGI-1400XL BK (1200 pages)¹,PGI-1400XL C (1020 pages)¹,PGI-1400XL M (780 pages)¹,PGI-1400XL Y (935 pages)¹
- Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers that are compatible with your system.
MAXIFY MB2340 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
MAXIFY MB2340 Full Driver & Software Package For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 MP Drivers For (Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>>Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Scan Utility OCR Dictionary For (Windows XP (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 Full Driver & Software Package For (MacOS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 CUPS Printer Driver For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
MAXIFY MB2340 CUPS Printer Driver For (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver For For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>>Download
Quick Utility Toolbox For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Speed Dial Utility For (MacOS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X v10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility For (OS X 10.6) ~~~>>>Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>>Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)~~~>>>Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>>Download
Getting Started Guide ~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2340 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2340 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon MAXIFY MB2340 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon MAXIFY MB2340 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon MAXIFY MB2340
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2340 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of MAXIFY
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon MAXIFY MB2340 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon MAXIFY MB2340 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon MAXIFY MB2340
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon MAXIFY MB2340 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon MAXIFY MB2340 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon MAXIFY MB2340 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon MAXIFY MB2340 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon MAXIFY MB2340 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon MAXIFY MB2340 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon MAXIFY MB2340 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon MAXIFY MB2340 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon MAXIFY MB2340 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon MAXIFY MB2340 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon MAXIFY MB2340 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon MAXIFY MB2340 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon MAXIFY MB2340 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MAXIFY MB2340 , immediately.