Canon MF4580dn Multifunctional Laser Printer
This Canon MF4580dn portable four in one mono multifunction is designed for little workgroups that should publish, duplicate, check as well as fax. The Canon MF4580dn is network all set enabling little groups access to the Canon MF4580dn works as well as a remote interface that allows individuals as well as administrators check the MF4580dn and also manage it straight from their web browsers.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn copier has the ability to duplicate 99 duplicates each cycle with the speed of 25 web pages per minute. You can additionally change the scale in photo copier from 25% approximately 400%. Its fax memory is up to 256 web pages with the optimum fax resolution of 200 × 400 dpi and also optimum transfer price of 33.6 kbps. Additionally, this multifunction printer is compatible with Windows as well as Mac running system and works with USB as well as network.
Establish was common price. I connected the MF4580dn to a network and made use of a Windows View system for my exams. One of the a great deal extra favorable shocks was the rate. The printer’s ranked at 26 web pages each minutes (ppm), which should be close to the rate you’ll see for a message file without any graphics or photos. More vital, on our company applications collection (taking advantage of QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), it could be located in at 12.3 efficient ppm, making it the fastest mono laser MFP in its price class that we have actually examined, as well as much faster even compared to some extra costly printers.
Canon i-Sensys MF4580dn Specs
- Speed Monochrome Up to 25ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome 25ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copier Functions Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Fax Speed 33.6kbps Fax
- Fax Facility Present Yes
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- USB Port Yes
Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Trays 1
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Duplex ADF
- Paper Handling Input 3 1 Sheet manual feed slot
- Maximum Copies 99
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Media Supported Plain paper, Heavy paper, Rough paper, Recycled paper, Colour paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Executive, Envelope (COM10, DL, B5, C5), LTR, LGL, Statement, Custom sizes: Width 76 x 216 mm; Length 210 x 356 mm.
Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 8714574553764
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 390mm (W) x 421mm (D) x 370mm (H) – Weight 11.8kg
- Noise Level 43dbA
- Power Consumption 1220W (Max) / 500W (Active) / 3W (Sleep)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENYS MF4580dn A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Number of Print Cartridges 1 (black)
- Emulations UFRII-LT
- Software Included Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox
In the Box
- In The Box Main unit, 728 1000 page starter cartridge, power cord, telephone line cable, starter guide and warranty card – with user software and manual CDs.
- Black 1000 Pages
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of PIXMA I-SENSYS
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon PIXMA USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN via Software CD
The setting up of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN, immediately.
Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Driver & Software Download For Canon PIXMA
Canonsuppotdriver.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA I-SENSYS MF4580DN Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.