Canon Multipass 3500 Driver & Software Download
Whether you’re looking for a collection of Drivers Canon multipass 3500 Windows 7 (64 bit) for your laptop fluke? Means you are on the correct site. Here will be discussed in full and of course information about the drivers that you need. You can get information about driver’s name, date of publication, and also the size of the version as well as links or links that can be used to get the desired driver.
On this website other than the price and reviews are indeed discussed also various purposes will information about the drivers that are required of consumers. In addition to getting the actual links on this website you can visit the official website of this Canon multipass to get the needed drivers. But sometimes via official website many feel difficulty, so it can search here.
In doing the installation Drivers Canon multipass 3500 you have to do some preparation in advance. The preparation is intended to prevent an error after reinstall the driver that you downloaded. Some preparation needs to be done, among others, namely:
a. copy or backup of the existing system
b. search for a suitable driver and type accord with hardware
Two things were very important to do so that doesn’t happen to things you don’t want. If you are ready you can search collections of Drivers Canon multipass 3500 for Windows 7 (64 bit) you need below.
Canon multipass 3500 Specs
- Printing Method Bubble Jet ink-on demand
- Print Speed (up to) Black: Up to 6.5ppm (using BC-20)
- Color:Up to 2.5 ppm
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black: 720 x 360 dpi (BC-20 Black) with smoothing,Color:720 x 360 dpi (BC-21e Color + Black)
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, A4, US #10; European DL envelope
- Paper Compatibility Back Print Film, Banner Paper,Brilliant White paper Bubble jet paper, coated paper, fabric sheet, greeting cards,high gloss film, high resolution paper, transparencies, t-shirt transfers.
- Paper Handling Automatic feed, Manual feed
- Paper Weights 17lbs to 24lb (64 to 90g/m)
- Copy Resolution (up to)
- Canon proprietary
- Copy Speed (up to) Up to 99 copies/page; First copy- 45 seconds; Multiple copies- up to 3ppm
- Zoom 70%,80% and 90%
- Max. Resolutions Optical:400 dpi enhanced (@00 dpi optical); 8 bit , 256 grayscale UHQ 6
- Max. Document Size up to 30 letter – size sheets; 15 Legal-size sheets; 30 A4- size sheets.
- Applicable Line
- Public Switched Telephone Network
- Compatibility G3
- Data Compression System MH,MR,ECM-MMR
- Modem Speed 1440/9600/7200/4800/2400 bps; Automatic fallback
- Transmission Speed (approx.)
- Approx. 6 sec/page at 14.4 Kbps (Memory Tx mode, MMR)
- Memory Capacity Memory size up to 42 pages (672 KB)
- Horizontal x Vertical; Fine mode (203 x 196 dpi); Standard mode (203 x 98 dpi)
- Fax Printing Speed Approx 4 pages/min (BC-20 Black Bj Cartridge)
- Document Feeder 30 pages
- Speed Dialing
- Automatic dialing (One-touch speed-dialing-6 locations,Coded speed dialing-50 locations); Manual 10 key dialing: Automatic redialing(Redial 1- 10 times, 2-99 min intervals); Manual redialing.
- Receive Mode Auto FAX/TEL switching; Answering machine hook-up; Extension phone hook up; Remote reception by extension phone.
- Sequential broadcast- Up to 57 locations; Automatic receiving; Non-ring reception;De-active ECM; DRPD (Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection)
- Report Reference Activity report up to 20 transactions; Non-delivery report; TTI (Transmitter Terminal identification); RTI (Remote Terminal Identification).
- Software Included MultiPASS Desktop Manger for Windows, TextBridge Plus OCR and Canon Creative Pro
- Power Source 120V/60Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.)
- Approx 30 W ( Maximum); Approx 8W (standby)
- Dimension (W x D x H)15.8 x 14.2 x 7.8
- Operating Temperature:41° – 90.5°
- Operating Humidity:10%-90% RH
- Noise35dB(A) Standby; 47 dB(A) Operating
- One-year limited warranty with Select Exchange.
Canon multipass 3500 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon multipass 3500 driver Download
Download Driver For Windows XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 32bit, 64bit
Canon multipass 3500 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon multipass 3500 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon multipass 3500 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon multipass 3500 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon multipass 3500
- Switch ON both Canon multipass 3500 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon multipass 3500 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon multipass 3500 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon multipass 3500
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon multipass 3500 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon multipass 3500 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon multipass 3500 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon multipass 3500 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon multipass 3500 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon multipass 3500 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon multipass 3500 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon multipass 3500 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon multipass 3500, and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon multipass 3500 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon multipass 3500 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon multipass 3500 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon multipass 3500 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon multipass 3500, immediately.