Canon MultiPASS C530 engine light weight 10.5 pounds, making it easy to move around the home and Office to where the work needs to be done. Measuring 14.4 “x 12.7” x 8.1 “compact design and is perfect on the Office desk-small office or Home Office. C530 powered using 60 Hz 120 V supply and it consumes only 37.9 W during the operation and 6 W standby. MultiPASS C530 optimal operating temperature is between 90.5 degrees Fahrenheit 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Its main function is the printer between all others. Printers that use Canon’s bubble jet ink on demand technology that produces bright colors that use ink. Canon MultiPASS C530 is able to print on media such as Glossy photo paper, greeting cards, High Gloss Film, high resolution paper, Plain Paper, transparencies, and t-shirt transfers; All of this media paper with size letter, Legal, A4, us # 10 envelope, and Europe. All prints are given with a resolution up to 720 x 360 with alignment to black and 720 x 360 for the color, this results in a dynamic and detailed mould drawings and prints crisp text. The paper is fed automatically or manually to the printer.
Canon MultiPASS C530 features the copier was installed. C530 can copy documents at a resolution of 360 x 360 with a copy speed of 3 pages per minute and can handle up to 99 copies per page in a set. C530 ‘s copier reduce 70% of the original document, if ever a reduction is necessary.
Scan a document with Canon MultiPASS C530 is also possible. C530 scanner save the document with a resolution of 300 dpi optical scanning based on. Scan the document facilitates the archiving and storing the work that needs to be done and save money and space as well.
Canon MultiPASS C530 faxing using a G3 compatible Public Switched Telephone Network. C530 Fax feature compresses data using the MH, MR, MMR, JBIG-ECM, and JPEG (for color and images) method. The document is transmitted at a rate of 6 seconds per page modem speed of 14.4 Kbps, but the connection is not always optimized and C530 Fax modem support speed slow; 2400, 4800, 7200, 9600, 14400 bps. After receiving a Fax Canon MultiPASS C530 print documents on the speeds of 4 pages per minute using the BC-20 black bubble jet ink cartridges. Print Out has a resolution of 203 x 196 on smooth mode and 203 x 98 in standard mode.
Other features of the fax machine C530 including speed dialing; automatic dial with one touch call to 12 locations and call for 100 locations. It also has a mechanism for automatic redial redial up to 10 times in intervals of 2 to 99 minutes. C530 is also capable of Broadcasting up to 11 locations.
CANON BC-20 Black Ink. The color black is issued. And at the time of printing this resulted in 20 BC-black text are accurate, and clear. If you want to replace it, BC-20 is very easy or simple in replacing his And BC-20, is one of the quality products on the Canon.
Brand Name: Cannon
The Color Black (Black)
Compatibility BJC-2000 series, BJC-2100, BJC-4200, BJC-4300, BJC-4400, BJC-4550, MultiPASS C530, MultiPASS C635, MultiPASS C2500, C3000, C5000 MultiPASS, MultiPASS and MultiPASS C5500
Canon multipass C530 Specs
- Printing MethodBubble Jet ink-on-demand
- Number of Nozzles BC-21 e Color BJ Cartridge-64 nozzles for black, 24 x 3 nozzles for color; BC-22e Photo BJ Cartridge (optional)-136 (64 black, 24 x 3 color); BC-20 Black BJ Cartridge (optional) 128 nozzles
- Print Resolution (Up to)Black:720 x 360 dpi ( BC-20 Black BJ Cartridge) with smoothing
- Color:720 x 360 dpi (BC-21e Color BJ Cartridge)
- Paper CompatibilityLetter, legal, A4, US #10, European envelope;glossy photo paper, greeting cards, high gloss film, high resolution paper, plain paper, transparencies, T-shirt transfers.
- Paper HandlingAutomatic feed, Manual feed
- Paper Weights17lb to 24lb (64 to 90 g/m)
- Copy Resolution (up to)360 x 360 dpi (256 grayscale)
- Copy Speed (up to)99 copies/page; first copy 30 seconds;multiple copies 3ppm
- ZoomReductions to 70%
- Scanner Type600dpi (
- Max. Resolutions Optical:300 dpi optical.
- Fax Applicable Line
- Public Switched Telephone Network
- Data Compression SystemMH; MR; ECM-MMR; JBIG; JPEG( color)
- Modem Speed14400/9600/7200/4800/2400 bps; Automatic fallback
- Transmission Speed (approx.)6sec/page at 14.4 Kbps; (Memory Tx mode, MMR)
- Fax Resolution Horizontal x Vertical; Fine mode (203 x 196 dpi); Standard mode (203 x 98 dpi)
- Fax Printing Speed 4 ppm (BC-20 Black BJ Cartridge)
- Document Feeder 20 pages
- Speed Dialing Automatic dialing ( one touch speed dialing-12 locations;coded speed dialing-100 locations); Manual 10 key dialing; Automatic redialing(Redial 1-10 times, 2-99 min. intervals); Manual redialing.
- Receive Mode Fax only mode; Fax/Tel mode; manual mode; answering machine mode; DRPD(Distinctive Ring Patter Detection)
- Sequential broadcast- up to 11 locations; Automatic receiving;Non-ring reception; De-active ECM; Remote reception by extension phone.
- Report Reference
- Activity report- up to 20 transactions; Non-delivery report;TTI (Transmitter Terminal Identification); RTI (Remote Terminal Identification)
- OS Compatibility TWAIN
- System Requirements Windows 95/98 and Windows NT 4.0 ( Service Pack 2 or later)Pentium 90 or higher processor, 32 MB RAM (64MB recommended);Approx. 100 MB available hard-disk space (Standard installation);CD-ROM drive (or access to a CD-ROM drive over a network);Bi-directional IEEE 1284 compatible parallel cable, Color SVGA monitor
- Power Source 120V AC; 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (approx.)37.9 W (maximum) 6W (standby)
- Dimension (W x D x H)14.4 x 12.7 x 8.1
- Weight 10.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature:41 &DEG F- 90.5&DEG
- Noise 0 dB(A)-standby; 45dB(A)-operating
- Warranty 1-year limited warranty with Select Exchange/ASF
Canon multipass C530 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon multipass C530 Software & Driver Setup
Procedure 1: Driver Setup of Canon multipass C530 via Free Download
Through this procedure, the setup of Canon multipass C530 is performed with a so-called Automatic Wizard as you eliminate CD,
However you have to;
- Provide Canon multipass C530 software file or its driver setup, which you can download from the link below.
- Have USB cable is essential for its function to connect both the printer device and the computer. USB cable is available in the printer box.
Afterward, pay attention toward the steps below to setup Canon multipass C530
- Switch ON both Canon multipass C530 and your computer.
- Only if it is requested, you can connect the USB cable of Canon
- You can download the setup file, then install it anytime you want it by considering the step-by-step of the setup.
- Done with the setup, now you can pair Canon multipass C530 USB cable with your computer. The wizard then will proceed the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Another step-by-step for the setup will appear.
- You have to follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- Finish with the setup, Canon multipass C530 is ready to use.
Procedure 2: To Setup Manually Canon multipass C530
Determine this procedure, “Add a printer” function that is an inbuilt feature of Windows is necessary.
Things to do:
- Download Canon multipass C530 software file, if you don’t have on your system. Rest assured, the link is available below.
- You need Canon multipass C530 USB cable to proceed the set up.
- Switch ON both Canon multipass C530 and your computer.
- Connect both devices above with Canon USB cable
- Prior the setup, you have to extract the downloaded file that is stored in TEMP folder.
- If your device operating system is XP, hit Fax and Printer” section. However, if you use Vista or Windows 7, find Control Panel, then hit “View Devices and Printer”.
- Move your mouse, then hit “Add a printer” feature.
- Keep in mind that you only give the path to the aforesaid feature, only if the feature is customized and ready.
- The instruction will pop-up, to complete the set up, you need only to follow the instructions.
- You finish the installation, Canon multipass C530 will proceed your command smoothly.
Procedure 3: To Setup Canon multipass C530 via Software CD
The setting up of Canon multipass C530 with Automatic Wizard/Software CD
Ensure You Have:
- DVD/CD drive should be installed on your computer.
- Check your printer package to find Canon multipass C530 software CD.
- You need the USB cable that you can find within the package.
Comply the below mentioned instructions to finish Canon multipass C530 setup with Software CD.
- Make sure that your devices Canon multipass C530 , and computer are ON.
- Before, it’s requested, connecting both devices using Canon multipass C530 are not allowed.
- Infix the Software CD of Canon multipass C530 to the computer DVD/CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions which are necessary for the setup.
- You can connect now the USB Cable of your printer Canon multipass C530 to your computer, when you are instructed to.
- It takes some time until Canon multipass C530 USB cable is detected by your computer. Instructions for the installation will appear afterward, you have to execute each step to complete the installation.
- At the moment the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon multipass C530 , immediately.